California Son (album @320kbps) - web leak

Matron!

Not good enough and a little boring album, IMO low in high school seems like a master piece and that's saying too much.

Still i'll be buying this record twice (digital and physical) for collecting purposes.

Not good enough and a little boring album, IMO low in high school seems like a master piece and that's saying too much.

Still i'll be buying this record twice (digital and physical) for collecting purposes.

It's your own business of course, but why would you buy the digital version when you can rip it from your physical version. Just wondering...

It's a fine album, but man was I disappointed with his rendition of "It's Over." I was expecting him to go for that Roy Orbison high note at the end and he totally bailed.
he has to think about the live version.

My copy from amazon isnt due to arrive utnil tomorrow, does anyone have the download link again please? This isnt working any more!

Does anyone have a link to a quality download of the album please? My Amazon cd is not arriving until tomorrow! So annoyed, pre ordered ages ago. What was the point if it doesn't arrive on release day!!!!!!

Can someone please post a download link. My amazon cd doesnt arrive until tomorrow! So annoyed, pre ordered months ago! The original link is no longer working.

Can someone please post a download link. My amazon cd doesnt arrive until tomorrow! So annoyed, pre ordered months ago!

Here is the leaked version of the album without needing to visit various dubious sites.

Please DON'T shoot the messenger.
It wasn't leaked by myself.
Just to reiterate: it was leaked on a torrents site and 2 of the usual 'new albums' sites.
I will post a FLAC closer to the release date.
Feel free to buy the album too.
It sounds pretty good to my ears.
His voice...
I'm sure some people will balk at him singing other people's songs, but I was one of those that wanted to hear him do exactly this kind of album just for novelty value and I'm happy with it. I'm sure that's a hanging offence these days, but c'est la vie.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rwr02w

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

(If this link appears on Facebook group pages, it will be deleted instantly and someone else can share it.
I don't do things for other places nor is the bandwidth of file sharing sites for people who don't even visit here).

Removed due to spiteful people.

These will remain up for a while.
Regards,
FWD.

Listened to Californis Son. Wish reviewers would stop comparing Morrissey's versions to the originals. They are magic on their own when he sings them.
Its like comparing Bowie's Pin-Ups to the originals. They both make the songs their own.
See you in Seattle!

Flac 24 bits is already out there, trying to downloading it...still i just bought the digital and physical albums versions. but 24 bits obviously will be the best.

Flac 24 bits is already out there, trying to downloading it...still i just bought the digital and physical albums versions. but 24 bits obviously will be the best.
Yes, 7digital will sort out any audiophiles out there.
The only real issue with 24 bit music sources is that most people haven't adopted the phones/soundcards/players that fully take advantage of them.
Hi-res music is definitely happening more as storage prices drop and I can vouch for an incredible sound with decent headphones and setup.
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks to a wonderfully kind & generous benefactor, I have the 24 bit FLAC of the album to now share - if there's enough interest in it.
Please let me know.
(It's just under 1gb in size).
Regards,
FWD.

Same here Famous please, i tried to download it from sharing sites but low free speeds will take 10 hours to download and no torrents sites yet with the files.

yeah files are like almost 1 GB.

Back
Top Bottom