California Son (album @320kbps) - web leak

Pretty sure I heard/seen it being used at Lunt Fontanne Theatre.

Thanks, that one escaped my list of Broadway pre-show - didn't realise it was that recent.
Regards,
FWD.

only a pawn in their game is the only one I cant get into,suffer the little children is fantastic and funny,some great stuff on that record,the 2/5 review said he sounded bored,absolute claptrap hes having a ball.

Last edited:
This album feels a little bit like musical theater. I'm liking it. Very mellow.

i hope that morrissey and billy joe end up dating after this album

If any member wants the FLAC rip - I will have a link this evening - message me for it.
It will be available otherwise on Friday.
Regards,
FWD.

Free and lossless!

For anyone interested:
the CD is in a cardboard (gatefold) slip case rather than plastic like LIHS/This Is Morrissey - so maybe no expansive liner notes.

20190521_164643-min.jpg

Regards,
Yet to be dying,
FWD.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for uploading it, this is a wonderful album. What a nice birthday present from Morrissey to himself and others, having recorded such a beauty.

I need to correct myself.
Both the CD and blue vinyl come with a miss-able inner sheet with all the musicians et al on...
Very useful as the entire album has a wealth of instruments on it.
Please excuse the less than amazing photography, but I'm 2 glasses in to a bottle of wine without any "Swedish" death requests.
Hope it's readable.

Part of Some Say I Got Devil quoted on page 1:

full

full

Regards,
FWD.

Both the CD and blue vinyl come with a miss-able inner sheet with all the musicians et al on...
Please excuse the less than amazing photography, but I'm 2 glasses in to a bottle of wine without any "Swedish" death requests.
Hope it's readable:

full

full

Regards,
FWD.
I'm 3 glasses in and I can read it just fine, no worries!

Hope it's readable:

full

full

Regards,
FWD.

Thank you so much - you’re an absolute gift to this community. Enjoy the wine...

"Electric Rythm by Guitar byJesse Tobias" on Suffer The Little Children. Top proofreading...

Hope it's readable.

full

full

Regards,
FWD.

Hope it's readable.

full

full

Regards,
FWD.

‘Part of Some Say I Got Devil quoted on page 1:’

:thumb: Yep, each song as personal to him as if he wrote them himself. A very special record.

Hope it's readable.

full

full

Regards,
FWD.
I see they have Kenneth Williams nostrils down to a t.genius and sadness rolled into one.

I see they have Kenneth Williams nostrils down to a t.genius and sadness rolled into one.
Got that with my Carry On box set...
Love watching him - a true wit.
Regards,
FWD.

Here is the leaked version of the album without needing to visit various dubious sites.

Please DON'T shoot the messenger.
It wasn't leaked by myself.
Just to reiterate: it was leaked on a torrents site and 2 of the usual 'new albums' sites.
I will post a FLAC closer to the release date.
Feel free to buy the album too.
It sounds pretty good to my ears.
His voice...
I'm sure some people will balk at him singing other people's songs, but I was one of those that wanted to hear him do exactly this kind of album just for novelty value and I'm happy with it. I'm sure that's a hanging offence these days, but c'est la vie.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rwr02w

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

(If this link appears on Facebook group pages, it will be deleted instantly and someone else can share it.
I don't do things for other places nor is the bandwidth of file sharing sites for people who don't even visit here).

Link dead!

Back
Top Bottom