California Son (album @320kbps) - web leak

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Here is the leaked version of the album without needing to visit various dubious sites.

Please DON'T shoot the messenger.
It wasn't leaked by myself.
Just to reiterate: it was leaked on a torrents site and 2 of the usual 'new albums' sites.
I will post a FLAC closer to the release date.
Feel free to buy the album too.
It sounds pretty good to my ears.
His voice...
I'm sure some people will balk at him singing other people's songs, but I was one of those that wanted to hear him do exactly this kind of album just for novelty value and I'm happy with it. I'm sure that's a hanging offence these days, but c'est la vie.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rwr02w

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

(If this link appears on Facebook group pages, it will be deleted instantly and someone else can share it.
I don't do things for other places nor is the bandwidth of file sharing sites for people who don't even visit here).

Here is the leaked version of the album without needing to visit various dubious sites.

Just to reiterate: it was leaked on a torrents site and 2 of the usual 'new albums' sites.
His voice...
I'm sure some people will balk at him singing other people's songs, but I was one of those that wanted to hear him do exactly this kind of album just for novelty value and I'm happy with it. I'm sure that's a hanging offence these days, but c'est la vie.

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

(If this link appears on Facebook group pages, it will be deleted instantly and someone else can share it.
I don't do things for other places nor is the bandwidth of sharing sites for people who don't even visit here).
Thank You Sir .... Here's The Back Cover From Ebay ..

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 0
It’s amazing how good he still is when he’s not writing his own lyrics and his shitty band isn’t writing the music.

It’s amazing how good he still is when he’s not writing his own lyrics and his shitty band isn’t writing the music.

Did this album turn you into a woman? Or have you always been?

wouuu, thanks. trying trying to resist until I have the copy I ordered in my hands, but not sure I will make it. Ohhhhh so tempted.

His voice...

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

I don't do things for other places nor is the bandwidth of file sharing sites for people who don't even visit here).

Thank-you so much

The carly simon track was exactly what I was hoping for, I'm in love. :D

Last edited:
Just for the benefit of :handpointup:
This is a 320 of the CD version.
FWD.

Was lennys tune in pre show music previously?

Was lennys tune in pre show music previously?
Not to my knowledge.
I don't think even the Nico version ("Eulogy to Lenny Bruce") has been snuck in at all.
That said, they have changed up tracks in the past. There's no reference to it in the tour section or PJLM though.
Regards,
FWD.

Not to my knowledge.
I don't think even the Nico version ("Eulogy to Lenny Bruce") has been snuck in at all.
That said, they have changed up tracks in the past. There's no reference to it in the tour section or PJLM though.
Regards,
FWD.
Thanks, just listened to original and definitely was. Can’t remember when.

Thanks, just listened to original and definitely was. Can’t remember when.
Just found 1 reference to it being used (Tim's version) the same year Leo Sayer was being played via a playlist on YouTube - don't think it's . Nothing definite yet.
I will keep looking as it helps for future compilations of pre-show music.

Sorted, see below.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom