California Son - #3 preorder on Amazon UK

7?

:crazy:

everybody knows Hooky is a twat.:rolleyes:
broke one too selling trinkets on the internet. Caching HOOKY:lbf:

He’s just a troll who posts shit to try and provoke a reaction. Idiot knows nothing about Peter Hook.

don't call him/her idiot, s/he's just ignorant about hooky. :(
i respect that man very much, that's why i'm sad as someone doesn't recognize his greatness :confused: cause hooky is legend and virtuoso:)

don't call him/her idiot, s/he's just ignorant about hooky. :(
i respect that man very much, that's why i'm sad as someone doesn't recognize his greatness :confused: cause hooky is legend and virtuoso:)

:crazy:

Hooky has greatness??? WTF!!!??
have you been smoking the funny smelling:smoking:???????

hes IS a virtuoso TWAT
and broke to boot.:laughing:

Hooky a legend:crazy: Now Ive heard it all, hes totally unknown.:lbf:

Pardon my ignorance.....Will "California Son" be ALL covers or will it be mixed in with a few new tracks? Thank you in advance.

Pardon my ignorance.....Will "California Son" be ALL covers or will it be mixed in with a few new tracks? Thank you in advance.

All covers although, strangely enough, it looks like the single will have a new (non-cover) song on its b-side...

It’s a mixture of covers and new material. One with Johnny Marr and another with up-and coming talent Peter Finan

It’s a mixture of covers and new material. One with Johnny Marr and another with up-and coming talent Peter Finan
UNKLE remixes?

Back
Top Bottom