California Son #1 on Exclaim!'s worst albums of 2019 list

Have no interest in a fascist being pounded, unless it's in the face with a fist.

How very, very tolerant you are. You sound like a “fascist” and a “transphobe” with your advocation of a violent hate crime to be committed against me. This is such “psychotic harassment”. I don’t know if I can bear it! :coldsweat:

I think it has like 4 maybe 5 good good songs. Side 1 is fine... except "Jacky"; i do not like that song at all.

World Peace is a great album. Low in HS... not really.

I can agree with that. For all that I enjoy lihs it’s still hit or miss for me. Love Israel the girl from and in your lap but when you open your legs and all the young people are just good and I dislike who will protect us and I bury the living. Jacky the song I like but I don’t like the production choices. To muddy. World peace is one of my fav morrissey releases as I love the musical variation and I think it lyrically sums up morrissey pretty well

I don't care because it's not an album of original songs.Some of them originally are really bad,the worst is from bob dylan.Some are good when singing by him.

Too late.

Lawl. You’re a simple-minded twat that can’t fathom or tolerate anything outside your little bubble. Save the canned rhetoric and grandstanding for someone who gives a shit.

How the f*** do you even begin to presume to attempt to educate me on gender reassignment surgery? Rofl. f*** right off. It’s a fact. Without dilation, you lose depth from contraction. Look it up and shut the f*** up.

I know you’re an idiot and a liar and you have no friends at all let alone three transgender ones.

No, I don’t think most people know that at all.

f*** Amy. Lol. She’s a spineless, humorless crybaby c***. If you think what I’ve done to her constitutes “psychotic harassment” then you’re a bigger pussy than she is, which wouldn’t be too surprising honestly.

Actually, I plan on getting gangbanged tonight in about half an hour. No, really. I’m dead serious.

I replied. Uh oh. Your pussy hurt? Better go dilate it.
Based. But don't tell me you actually participated in a gangbang, fren. That would be incredibly troubling and unexpected.

The pathetic last resort of a cornered, scared fascist.

I guess that must be why that’s the content of every post you’ve made then?

Unlike you lot, I don't judge others based on factors they can't help,

You claim that I’m “psychotic”...last time I checked, psychopathy is still considered a mental illness and not a point of view. So in other words, you’re so “woke” that you’re attacking someone under your own control who you claim is attacking people who can’t control what they are by attacking said person over behavior (that if there is any ounce of truth or sincerity to your comments) they can’t control? rofl. I’d call you a hypocrite if I actually believed your presence was anything other than some banned nobody trying and failing to go 10 rounds with Muhammad Vivi over shit I probably said to you a decade ago that made you cry. Get the f*** over it.

such as their skin colour.

When have I judged anyone on their skin color? I’m not ragdale road/the sound of mucus/ @Dale Wharfe or whatever the f*** he’s calling himself these days. You know, the guy I’ve literally spent 98% of the time I reply to him by reposting screenshots of all the racial slurs he said and tried to backpedal from. Once again, do some f***ing research and come back when you’re actually prepared.

I judge people based on their views. Yours evidently are reprehensible and genocidal.

What views of mine are reprehensible specifically? Where also have I advocated genocide? I’ll wait.

It has nothing to do with you pretending to be transgender.

Oh boy. I guess the four times a year I have to make a trip to Planned Parenthood to pick up my double dose of estradiol and spiro is all for naught. Ho hum. The lengths I go for a “gotcha” moment for the 12 people that still use this site. It’s been a year now of this long con, all done for the benefit of Solo. Let’s completely disregard that my ex that uses this site confirmed all of this to be factual and it was something I struggled with during the 7 years we were together. That I spoke privately to the one person I truly consider to be a friend on this site about this issue months before I revealed it publicly. That my name change and pictures of me dressed like a girl has carried over to Facebook and Instagram and I’ve apparently just explained it away for a year with “lol guys, it is for fun”. That 13 years ago when I initially joined this site as a teenager I regularly posted pictures of myself in makeup until people like Oh My God, It’s Robby just relentlessly badgered me over it. That I was very publicly in love with a male on this site for years. That I publicly have posted my medication, and receipts and pictures of the makeup I’ve bought. That I’ve been on Grindr apparently just for show as far back as 285 days ago all for the benefit of a rib on Morrissey-f***ing-Solo.
9A374B2D-9954-49B0-B70A-7783367C225C.jpeg

By the way, I sent your comment about "open wounds" to my trans friend who apparently "doesn't exist," and she was absolutely mortified a fellow trans woman would say something so vile and incorrect.

Is she cute? I can help her with the dilation.

Based. But don't tell me you actually participated in a gangbang, fren. That would be incredibly troubling and unexpected.

I did! My ass and right hip are killing me! I’m sure you’ve never had your legs nearly bent behind your head for 2 hours so I have nothing to compare it to. Sorry, I may be based but I’m also very horny!

I did! My ass and right hip are killing me! I’m sure you’ve never had your legs nearly bent behind your head for 2 hours so I have nothing to compare it to. Sorry, I may be based but I’m also very horny!
Absolutely cringe and bluepilled. Just because women are awful, doesn't mean you should participate in degenerate gay orgies. Serves me right for thinking I could redpill a tranny. To say the least, I'm truly disappointed.
03b.png

Absolutely cringe and bluepilled. Just because women are awful, doesn't mean you should participate in degenerate gay orgies. Serves me right for thinking I could redpill a tranny. To say the least, I'm truly disappointed.
03b.png

Awe! It’s ok!!!! :tongueout:

Awe! It’s ok!!!! :tongueout:
NO IT'S NOT! I don't want you to burn in hell for eternity. Just stop with the gay thing and find a nice broad to settle down with, like we all have to do eventually. Heck, you can even find a catboy to settle down with, as long as it's not sexual.

P.S. While both sodomites are bad, why were you the bottom one? That's even worse in a way.

I guess that must be why that’s the content of every post you’ve made then?

You claim that I’m “psychotic”...last time I checked, psychopathy is still considered a mental illness and not a point of view. So in other words, you’re so “woke” that you’re attacking someone under your own control who you claim is attacking people who can’t control what they are by attacking said person over behavior (that if there is any ounce of truth or sincerity to your comments) they can’t control? rofl. I’d call you a hypocrite if I actually believed your presence was anything other than some banned nobody trying and failing to go 10 rounds with Muhammad Vivi over shit I probably said to you a decade ago that made you cry. Get the f*** over it.

When have I judged anyone on their skin color? I’m not ragdale road/the sound of mucus/ @Dale Wharfe or whatever the f*** he’s calling himself these days. You know, the guy I’ve literally spent 98% of the time I reply to him by reposting screenshots of all the racial slurs he said and tried to backpedal from. Once again, do some f***ing research and come back when you’re actually prepared.

What views of mine are reprehensible specifically? Where also have I advocated genocide? I’ll wait.

Oh boy. I guess the four times a year I have to make a trip to Planned Parenthood to pick up my double dose of estradiol and spiro is all for naught. Ho hum. The lengths I go for a “gotcha” moment for the 12 people that still use this site. It’s been a year now of this long con, all done for the benefit of Solo. Let’s completely disregard that my ex that uses this site confirmed all of this to be factual and it was something I struggled with during the 7 years we were together. That I spoke privately to the one person I truly consider to be a friend on this site about this issue months before I revealed it publicly. That my name change and pictures of me dressed like a girl has carried over to Facebook and Instagram and I’ve apparently just explained it away for a year with “lol guys, it is for fun”. That 13 years ago when I initially joined this site as a teenager I regularly posted pictures of myself in makeup until people like Oh My God, It’s Robby just relentlessly badgered me over it. That I was very publicly in love with a male on this site for years. That I publicly have posted my medication, and receipts and pictures of the makeup I’ve bought. That I’ve been on Grindr apparently just for show as far back as 285 days ago all for the benefit of a rib on Morrissey-f***ing-Solo.
View attachment 53919

Is she cute? I can help her with the dilation.
I'm not a fascist, you are. Saying somebody is acting psychotically is obviously much different from using words like "tranny" and "f*****" as pejoratives. Even you can figure that out. Taking you at your word, if you are trans or gay, would you insult somebody this way? Yeah, that guy's Nazi scum, but your track record isn't much better. You support and voted for a president who's fascist thugs kill children in detainment centers. He also denies entry for immigrants from countries where they're being slaughtered by terrorists. That's pretty rephrensible, don't you think? This doesn't prove you're trans. And no, she doesn't want a fascist who spreads gammon talking points as a partner, sorry.

I'm not a fascist, you are.

Did you just “no u” me? rofl

Saying somebody is acting psychotically is obviously much different from using words like "tranny" and "f*****" as pejoratives.

Why is it “obviously much different”? Because it’s convenient for you? Lol. Words have different meanings depending on the culture, time period and context. Give me a few examples of times I’ve attacked a homosexual individual on here for simply being homosexual. Who have I ever called a “tranny” on here other than myself? As with all the other shit you’ve claimed and have yet to deliver on, I’ll wait.

I’ve got an idea, why don’t you, without the benefit of anonymity, publicly call out all the black guys who have profited from appropriating racism, sexism, homophobia and violence into their work? Are you that firm in your belief of social justice to do so? You’ll say “yes” I’m sure but you know as well as I do you’re full of shit.

Taking you at your word, if you are trans or gay, would you insult somebody this way?

I am and clearly I have insulted people that way. Have I insulted anyone gay in that manner because they were gay? No.

Yeah, that guy's Nazi scum, but your track record isn't much better.

Lol. My “track record”.

You support and voted for a president who's fascist thugs kill children in detainment centers. He also denies entry for immigrants from countries where they're being slaughtered by terrorists. That's pretty rephrensible, don't you think?

How exactly have they “killed children”? Did they beat them to death? Lynch them? Firing squad? Maybe the electric chair? Or perhaps maybe they died from complications of their irresponsible parents bypassing multiple other countries and traveling thousands of miles on foot to arrive in a country they know they can’t enter legally without approval and thus overcrowding detainment centers in the hope of a government hand out? No, I don’t think it’s reprehensible at all. We have zero business being the daddy to the world.

This doesn't prove you're trans.

It does actually and it also proves that you’re a f***ing idiot.

And no, she doesn't want a fascist who spreads gammon talking points as a partner, sorry.

Her loss. I’ve got a big dick. :tongueout:

NO IT'S NOT! I don't want you to burn in hell for eternity. Just stop with the gay thing and find a nice broad to settle down with, like we all have to do eventually. Heck, you can even find a catboy to settle down with, as long as it's not sexual.

I literally spent 25 years trying not to be. It wasn’t worth it and I was never happy.

P.S. While both sodomites are bad, why were you the bottom one? That's even worse in a way.

That is usually where I prefer to be.

Did you just “no u” me? rofl

Why is it “obviously much different”? Because it’s convenient for you? Lol. Words have different meanings depending on the culture, time period and context. Give me a few examples of times I’ve attacked a homosexual individual on here for simply being homosexual. Who have I ever called a “tranny” on here other than myself? As with all the other shit you’ve claimed and have yet to deliver on, I’ll wait.

I’ve got an idea, why don’t you, without the benefit of anonymity, publicly call out all the black guys who have profited from appropriating racism, sexism, homophobia and violence into their work? Are you that firm in your belief of social justice to do so? You’ll say “yes” I’m sure but you know as well as I do you’re full of shit.

I am and clearly I have insulted people that way. Have I insulted anyone gay in that manner because they were gay? No.

Lol. My “track record”.

How exactly have they “killed children”? Did they beat them to death? Lynch them? Firing squad? Maybe the electric chair? Or perhaps maybe they died from complications of their irresponsible parents bypassing multiple other countries and traveling thousands of miles on foot to arrive in a country they know they can’t enter legally without approval and thus overcrowding detainment centers in the hope of a government hand out? No, I don’t think it’s reprehensible at all. We have zero business being the daddy to the world.

It does actually and it also proves that you’re a f***ing idiot.

Her loss. I’ve got a big dick. :tongueout:
You did it first, imbecile. Calling someone a "f*****" aggressively and repeatedly is much different from saying "(you're acting) psychotically". I know you're an American, but this isn't rocket science. You have a thread on the Pigsty titled "Trill is a f*****" for one. In that thread, you make jokes about giving them HIV and killing them. And in a thread titled "Morrissey is a shemale (or just really likes shemales) you say: "Exhibit G: a tranny dances for him and attacks him in the video for Spent the Day in Bed."

And here we go. You're finally confirming your white supremacy. You know that popular music has almost been sexist, homophobic and even racist in cases since its founding. Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones aren't exactly known for their inclusive lyrics about women, yet you're only focusing on artists of colour. While all forms of bigotry are bad, artists of colour, especially African Americans are marginalized and suffer widespread racism. You specifically targeting them shows how much of a racist you are. The amount of white privilege in this section is shocking.

Yes you have. Yes, your "track record." They denied them basic resources such as water, which has caused dozens to die from dehydration. Your country's imperialist polices are the reason they're fleeing in the first place, and instead of helping them, you lock them in cages and murder them. Your justification of this is EVIL. Posting a picture from a gay dating website (which may not even yours) and claiming to buy estradiol and spiro quite literally does not prove you're trans.

No you don't. Everyone knows that right-wing gammons hold their shite views due to being less than adequate in that regard, plus many others.

Seems your incel, Nazi BFF is no longer your incel, Nazi BFF. It couldn't have happened to a nicer gammon.

You did it first, imbecile. Calling someone a "f*****" aggressively and repeatedly is much different from saying "(you're acting) psychotically". I know you're an American, but this isn't rocket science. You have a thread on the Pigsty titled "Trill is a f*****" for one. In that thread, you make jokes about giving them HIV and killing them.

I didn’t do anything first. Lol. I very clearly stated I didn’t make fun of anyone gay on this site for being gay. Once again, is Trill a homosexual? Well, are you?

And in a thread titled "Morrissey is a shemale (or just really likes shemales) you say: "Exhibit G: a tranny dances for him and attacks him in the video for Spent the Day in Bed."

Where exactly is the part where I’m making fun of someone again for their sexuality? Are you taking issue with the word “tranny”? Lol. You know, the prefix to trans-gender, trans-sexual, trans-vestite? What’s your stance on me calling you a queer? Not that I’d ever call you a queer, or even insinuate that you are a queer or are behaving queer or queer-like, but queer is the Q in LGBTQ...so is that off limits because you don’t like the context the word appears in even though it isn’t used with any knowledge of or condemnation of your sexuality?

And here we go. You're finally confirming your white supremacy.

I’m not white. I’m middle eastern. Lawl.

You know that popular music has almost been sexist, homophobic and even racist in cases since its founding. Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones aren't exactly known for their inclusive lyrics about women, yet you're only focusing on artists of colour.

I don’t have a problem with it either way. My point is, you’re very clearly selective on what you’ll take a stand over. You’re a hypocrite. What you consider “right” doesn’t apply across the board. Justice for some, not all. Sorry, I don’t have white guilt.

While all forms of bigotry are bad, artists of colour, especially African Americans are marginalized and suffer widespread racism. You specifically targeting them shows how much of a racist you are. The amount of white privilege in this section is shocking.

Rofl. I literally had sex with 6 black men during the course of two hours last night.

Yes you have. Yes, your "track record." They denied them basic resources such as water, which has caused dozens to die from dehydration.

Show me these statistics. Link to at least 3 articles from a major newspaper or news network that tells me about the “dozens” that have died from dehydration because they were denied resources by the US Government. Read articles, not headlines. Dehydration is not something that can simply be reversed by drinking a bottle of water if your organs are beginning to fail. Lol. These are individuals that have exhausted and damaged themselves irreparably by taking a Gump-like jog across Central America in the Spring and Summer. Lol.

Your country's imperialist polices are the reason they're fleeing in the first place, and instead of helping them, you lock them in cages and murder them. Your justification of this is EVIL.

It’s my country’s polices? I thought they were fleeing from terrorists? That’s what you said earlier. Now it’s imperial policies? Lol. f*** off. Since you care so much, maybe you can start a Twitter campaign to urge your country to take all these detainees off our hands? Give them all the water and bars of soap we’ve been depriving them of. After all, we owe them so much.

Posting a picture from a gay dating website (which may not even yours)

It’s mine.
E9E23301-3155-4110-8272-5F453C392475.jpeg

and claiming to buy estradiol and spiro quite literally does not prove you're trans.

I’ve posted a picture of my prescription bottles before. Lol. Make an account and I’ll send you a picture of me with a black dick in my mouth. I don’t know if you’ll be able to handle it though. Might give you a stroke...or make you stroke.

No you don't. Everyone knows that right-wing gammons hold their shite views due to being less than adequate in that regard, plus many others.

I’ll also send you my dick if you don’t believe it. I’m 8.1 inches. :tongueout: Already verified this for someone else recently on here and they turned around and supported my claim the last time someone like you made a stupid ass assumption like that.

Seems your incel, Nazi BFF is no longer your incel, Nazi BFF. It couldn't have happened to a nicer gammon.

Nawe. We’re good.

I literally spent 25 years trying not to be. It wasn’t worth it and I was never happy.

That is usually where I prefer to be.
Well I guess if being gay makes you happy, then that's how it's meant to be. Maybe slow down with the 6 black guys though.
Cringe. I'm not an incel, commie retard. I'm a volcel - like Morrissey.
Nawe. We’re good.
Thank you, fren!
Hell+yeah+boi+_ba4494c96c7072856d99885c6a8ffa50.jpg

I didn’t do anything first. Lol. I very clearly stated I didn’t make fun of anyone gay on this site for being gay. Once again, is Trill a homosexual? Well, are you?

Where exactly is the part where I’m making fun of someone again for their sexuality? Are you taking issue with the word “tranny”? Lol. You know, the prefix to trans-gender, trans-sexual, trans-vestite? What’s your stance on me calling you a queer? Not that I’d ever call you a queer, or even insinuate that you are a queer or are behaving queer or queer-like, but queer is the Q in LGBTQ...so is that off limits because you don’t like the context the word appears in even though it isn’t used with any knowledge of or condemnation of your sexuality?

I’m not white. I’m middle eastern. Lawl.

I don’t have a problem with it either way. My point is, you’re very clearly selective on what you’ll take a stand over. You’re a hypocrite. What you consider “right” doesn’t apply across the board. Justice for some, not all. Sorry, I don’t have white guilt.

Rofl. I literally had sex with 6 black men during the course of two hours last night.

Show me these statistics. Link to at least 3 articles from a major newspaper or news network that tells me about the “dozens” that have died from dehydration because they were denied resources by the US Government. Read articles, not headlines. Dehydration is not something that can simply be reversed by drinking a bottle of water if your organs are beginning to fail. Lol. These are individuals that have exhausted and damaged themselves irreparably by taking a Gump-like jog across Central America in the Spring and Summer. Lol.

It’s my country’s polices? I thought they were fleeing from terrorists? That’s what you said earlier. Now it’s imperial policies? Lol. f*** off. Since you care so much, maybe you can start a Twitter campaign to urge your country to take all these detainees off our hands? Give them all the water and bars of soap we’ve been depriving them of. After all, we owe them so much.

It’s mine.
View attachment 53921

I’ve posted a picture of my prescription bottles before. Lol. Make an account and I’ll send you a picture of me with a black dick in my mouth. I don’t know if you’ll be able to handle it though. Might give you a stroke...or make you stroke.

I’ll also send you my dick if you don’t believe it. I’m 8.1 inches. :tongueout: Already verified this for someone else recently on here and they turned around and supported my claim the last time someone like you made a stupid ass assumption like that.

Nawe. We’re good.
You very much did. After I rightfully called you a scared, cornered fascist, you said: "I guess that must be why that’s the content of every post you’ve made then?" implying that I was actually one. Are you deranged? You're denying claiming you did something when I provided proof that you did. Here's a link if you need a reminder: https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/trill-is-a-f.145080/

Ah, now we're shifting goalposts. It's gone from "I never called anybody a tranny!" to "Are you taking issue with the word "tranny?" You're very inconsistent, Ernst. As you know, the word "tranny" is seen as a slur by virtually every trans person. The fact you seem to be objecting to that kinda confirms my theory that you aren't one.

I'm sure you are. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I could tell that you don't care about bigotry, Nazi prick. You didn't have to remind me. In no way am I a hypocrite, and I don't have white guilt. I simply recognize my white privilege, the crimes of my ancestors, and I treat everybody, especially the marginalized with respect. You should try doing the same. Having a black partner doesn't mean that you aren't racist. That's the equivalent of saying that you can't be a sexist because you have a wife. Your arguments are just so nonsensical.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/13/6766...ehydration-and-shock-in-border-patrol-custody
https://www.npr.org/2018/12/14/6769...ck-dehydration-while-in-border-patrol-custody
https://www.independent.ie/world-ne...-in-custody-of-us-border-patrol-37628351.html

Learn how to properly read, pig-ignorant American. The kids being EXECUTED at the border and people fleeing from terrorists are different sentences. By that, I was referring to Drumpf's travel ban, which turns away people fleeing from terrorism. By all accounts, these immigrants make our societies better and improve the economy. The reason you hate them is because they're brown and they don't look like you. Your country's MUCH larger than mine. You have a moral duty to care for these people.

This still doesn't prove you're transgender. It doesn't even prove that you're gay. It simply proves you have an account on a LGBT dating app. If you've posted them before, why aren't you doing it now? Seems awfully suspicious. I have no interest in seeing that. Do you let them know you're a racist beforehand? Is getting dominated by people you hate one of your kinks? I also don't need to see a delusional gammon's prick. If you are "8.1 inches" or as the rest of the world would say, 20.5 cm, congratulations. You're the only fascist who isn't microscopic. Are your black partners bigger?

I’d call you a hypocrite if I actually believed your presence was anything other than some banned nobody trying and failing to go 10 rounds with Muhammad Vivi over shit I probably said to you a decade ago that made you cry. Get the f*** over it.

I was going to snatch your wig but then you made me laugh.

You very much did. After I rightfully called you a scared, cornered fascist, you said: "I guess that must be why that’s the content of every post you’ve made then?" implying that I was actually one.

No u.

Are you deranged?

You keep saying I am. You also keep harassing someone you claim is mentally ill. Do you understand why this is amusing to me yet?

You're denying claiming you did something when I provided proof that you did. Here's a link if you need a reminder: https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/trill-is-a-f.145080/

Try using some reading comprehension. I didn’t claim I’ve never used the word “f*****” before. What I said was I haven’t used it on here to insult someone homosexual for simply being a homosexual. This thread proves nothing other than you did a search and still didn’t find what I asked for.

Ah, now we're shifting goalposts. It's gone from "I never called anybody a tranny!" to "Are you taking issue with the word "tranny?" You're very inconsistent, Ernst.

Once again, I never claimed I’ve never called anyone a tranny. Read. Comprehend. Then f*** off.

As you know, the word "tranny" is seen as a slur by virtually every trans person. The fact you seem to be objecting to that kinda confirms my theory that you aren't one.

Lol. Is this really your argument? Seriously?

I'm sure you are. :rolleyes:

First you deny my sexuality and now you deny my ethnicity. Rofl.

Yeah, I could tell that you don't care about bigotry, Nazi prick. You didn't have to remind me. In no way am I a hypocrite,

Yes you are.

and I don't have white guilt. I simply recognize my white privilege, the crimes of my ancestors,

So...white guilt.

and I treat everybody, especially the marginalized with respect.

Apparently not everyone. Lol.

You should try doing the same. Having a black partner doesn't mean that you aren't racist. That's the equivalent of saying that you can't be a sexist because you have a wife. Your arguments are just so nonsensical.

It wasn’t an argument. It was a factual statement. Learn the difference.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/13/6766...ehydration-and-shock-in-border-patrol-custody

Speaking of learning how to properly read...this is from your own article btw:

Eight hours after the girl and her father were taken into custody, she began having seizures and her body temperature was measured at 105.7 degrees by emergency medical technicians.

The girl "had not eaten or had any water for several days," Post reporter Nick Miroff told NPR's Morning Edition on Friday.

In a background briefing for reporters, a DHS official said that "without the life-saving measures by CBP, this child would have likely died in the desert alone."

A CBP official said during the briefing that during an initial screening at a Border Patrol station in Antelope Wells, N.M., the girl showed no symptoms, and her father signed an English language form saying she had no current health issues.

The girl and her father were among a group of migrants who were then bused to a larger CBP facility in Lordsburg. It was during the bus ride that the girl began vomiting, the CBP official said.

When the bus arrived at Lordsburg an hour and a half later, the official said, she was not breathing and was resuscitated by Border Patrol agents.

She was said to have been flown by helicopter to a hospital in El Paso, Texas. The girl was revived after going into cardiac arrest but died less than 24 hours after being transported to the facility.

The kids being EXECUTED at the border and people fleeing from terrorists are different sentences.

No children have been executed at the border. Lol. And people “fleeing terrorists” has jack shit to do with expecting a hand out from the U.S.

By that, I was referring to Drumpf's travel ban, which turns away people fleeing from terrorism.

So, you’re saying these “terrorists” were going to follow these people to another country just to kill them and the only place they could possibly go was the United States and not any of the other countries to the north or south of them, some of which they had to pass through to reach the United States? Lol.

D3E73819-3396-4343-91C1-A0715ADFA351.jpeg

By all accounts, these immigrants make our societies better and improve the economy.

Legal immigrants, sure. Illegal immigrants, not so much. When you are afforded benefits funded by tax payers and you pay no taxes, thats an economic loss. Now multiply that by 11 million.

The reason you hate them is because they're brown

I don’t hate them. Never stated I did. There are laws for a reason. You don’t get rewarded for breaking the law with taxpayer money when there are people legally here homeless, starving, without medical care, and unable to get an education.

and they don't look like you.

I understand and have come to terms with the fact that not everyone can be as beautiful as me.

Your country's MUCH larger than mine. You have a moral duty to care for these people.

No, we don’t. Lol. If a guy without a home shows up on your doorstep tomorrow and asks to indefinitely be fed by you, clothed by you, and given a place to live by you without ever paying for any of it are you under a moral obligation to do as he asks?

This still doesn't prove you're transgender. It doesn't even prove that you're gay. It simply proves you have an account on a LGBT dating app.

Yeah, because that’s something straight people do, like, all the time bro.

If you've posted them before, why aren't you doing it now? Seems awfully suspicious.

Posts pictures - “this proves nothing.”
Doesn’t post pictures - “very suspicious.”

rofl.

I have no interest in seeing that. Do you let them know you're a racist beforehand? Is getting dominated by people you hate one of your kinks? I also don't need to see a delusional gammon's prick. If you are "8.1 inches" or as the rest of the world would say, 20.5 cm, congratulations. You're the only fascist who isn't microscopic. Are your black partners bigger?

I’m not racist. Lol.

Thank you for congratulating me on my big penis!

Some have had bigger dicks than me but not most. Usually they are just much wider around. It’s very interesting and wears the jaw out very quickly.

No u.

You keep saying I am. You also keep harassing someone you claim is mentally ill. Do you understand why this is amusing to me yet?

Try using some reading comprehension. I didn’t claim I’ve never used the word “f*****” before. What I said was I haven’t used it on here to insult someone homosexual for simply being a homosexual. This thread proves nothing other than you did a search and still didn’t find what I asked for.

Once again, I never claimed I’ve never called anyone a tranny. Read. Comprehend. Then f*** off.

Yes you are.

So...white guilt.

Eight hours after the girl and her father were taken into custody, she began having seizures and her body temperature was measured at 105.7 degrees by emergency medical technicians.

The girl "had not eaten or had any water for several days," Post reporter Nick Miroff told NPR's Morning Edition on Friday.

In a background briefing for reporters, a DHS official said that "without the life-saving measures by CBP, this child would have likely died in the desert alone."

A CBP official said during the briefing that during an initial screening at a Border Patrol station in Antelope Wells, N.M., the girl showed no symptoms, and her father signed an English language form saying she had no current health issues.

The girl and her father were among a group of migrants who were then bused to a larger CBP facility in Lordsburg. It was during the bus ride that the girl began vomiting, the CBP official said.

When the bus arrived at Lordsburg an hour and a half later, the official said, she was not breathing and was resuscitated by Border Patrol agents.

She was said to have been flown by helicopter to a hospital in El Paso, Texas. The girl was revived after going into cardiac arrest but died less than 24 hours after being transported to the facility.

No children have been executed at the border. Lol. And people “fleeing terrorists” has jack shit to do with expecting a hand out from the U.S.

So, you’re saying these “terrorists” were going to follow these people to another country just to kill them and the only place they could possibly go was the United States and not any of the other countries to the north or south of them, some of which they had to pass through to reach the United States? Lol.

View attachment 53922

Legal immigrants, sure. Illegal immigrants, not so much. When you are afforded benefits funded by tax payers and you pay no taxes, thats an economic loss. Now multiply that by 11 million.

I don’t hate them. Never stated I did. There are laws for a reason. You don’t get rewarded for breaking the law with taxpayer money when there are people legally here homeless, starving, without medical care, and unable to get an education.

I understand and have come to terms with the fact that not everyone can be as beautiful as me.

No, we don’t. Lol. If a guy without a home shows up on your doorstep tomorrow and asks to indefinitely be fed by you, clothed by you, and given a place to live by you without ever paying for any of it are you under a moral obligation to do as he asks?

rofl.

I’m not racist. Lol.

Some have had bigger dicks than me but not most. Usually they are just much wider around. It’s very interesting and wears the jaw out very quickly.
This is the level of intellect we can expect out of you, I guess. Oh the irony of you accusing me of being the harasser. If I remember correctly, I asked you not to reply my original post. You then replied with: "Too late." I assume its someone replying to you and falling into your never-ending squabbles gives you some kind of dopamine rush? Take your own advice, mutt. You asked for an example of you insulting gays and calling someone a "tranny," and I provided them. Your use of mental gymnastics to justify your statements don't work here, pillock. Yes you did. Right here: "Who have I ever called a “tranny” on here other than myself?" Nice obfuscation. Perhaps you are an Arab. I couldn't give less of a shite. With that said, you don't look like one, you don't sound like one and you're an obvious white supremacist. No I'm not. That's not white guilt. I have no tolerance for the intolerant, that's correct. Saying having a black partner absolves one of racism, is quite literally an argument. A very stupid one, but one nonetheless.

That's one example. There are many others and you know it. You live in that backwards country, you can do your own research of other atrocities done by border security. Yes they are. Until Drumpf cheated to get into office, people escaping ISIS, for instance in Syria could seek refuge in America. He then issued the Muslim ban and now they're left to die. If you are Middle Eastern, the lack of remorse you have for your own people is staggering.

The white supremacist posting fellow white supremacists. Who woulda thunk it? Not just legal, but BOTH legal and undocumented improve the economy and culture of a nation. They do pay taxes. Stop spreading right wing, fascist propaganda. Your laws are racist and undated. Thankfully you have sensible politicians such as Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren who want to dissolve these hateful laws, and finally move your cowboy country into the 21st century.

Maybe not everyone, but most people easily can. That's not how immigration works, and you KNOW it. But yes, I would help somebody who needs it. Not everybody is a cold-hearted fascist like you. Still piss poor reading comprehension, truly a shame. I didn't say you weren't gay, I said posting that screenshot doesn't prove you inherently are gay. Re-read what I said, and then re-read what I said again and again, until you're able to sit at the big boy's table with me. Yes, that logic follows through. One would actually confirm that at the very least, you own hormone products. While one just shows you're on a gay app. Completely worlds apart. Yes you are.

I wasn't being serious. I couldn't actually give less of a shite about the African men that hate f**k you. I am quite surprised your mental thickness doesn't translate into thickness of other areas though.

No u.

Yes you are.

So...white guilt.

View attachment 53922

rofl.

I’m not racist. Lol.

I'd chip in here but you seem to be doing a fine job of debunking this nonsense. 'Kids being executed at the border.' I must admit I laughed at that one. Jesus H. Christ, forget every other disease known to man, TDS is the most mindbending disease of all, LOL

Back
Top Bottom