California Son #1 on Exclaim!'s worst albums of 2019 list

No. You apparently voted for Donald Trump, though. I think that makes you much more retarded than me.

You think wrong. Lol.

It depends, obviously. Flaunting your male genitalia while claiming to be a woman trapped in a man's body goes against the very idea of being transgender.

I don’t think you know what transgender is.

My trans friends could not wait to have the surgery.

You don’t have any trans friends. Lawl.

What's your excuse?

My excuse is that it’s a barbaric butcher job that leaves you with an open wound instead of genitals that you have to keep from healing for the rest of your life or else it seals up. It’s a disgusting thing to have to put someone through that needs that to feel at peace and I hope one day a better solution is possible. I don’t need to be mutilated to feel validated or feel fulfillment emotionally or sexually. If you can’t understand, that isn’t my concern.

Yeah, and nobody buys it.

Lol. Seems like it’s just you and Amy. Most people have generally accepted that I was going through some shit and was very unhappy for many years and finally came to terms with myself. And I truly appreciate that they have accepted me.

So stop screeching at me, you homophobic fascist. If you're planning on staying around, not only do I lose, but everyone who has to endure your stupidity and trolling does as well.

Not a surprise. I’ve always considered quite a lot of you here to be losers. rofl

You very clearly want to. :smirk:
Also, I’m not pretending to be trans for attention. I’m definitely trans. I am showing my dick and ass for attention, though. Seems to be working out pretty well for me. :tongueout:
1577755993210.jpg

You have shit taste, fren. Low in High School is a great album. Side 1 is flawless.

I think it has like 4 maybe 5 good good songs. Side 1 is fine... except "Jacky"; i do not like that song at all.

World Peace is a great album. Low in HS... not really.

I think it has like 4 maybe 5 good good songs. Side 1 is fine... except "Jacky"; i do not like that song at all.

World Peace is a great album. Low in HS... not really.
Jacky is absolutely kino. As is the entirety of side 1 and When You Open Yours Legs. Everything else ranges from good to great.

>World Peace is a great album
Do you really like World Peace? I'm not surprised. The nicest thing I could say about it is that it's unbearable. Those songs! Such trash! You'll learn, sonny.

Jacky is absolutely kino. As is the entirety of side 1 and When You Open Yours Legs. Everything else ranges from good to great.

>World Peace is a great album
Do you really like World Peace? I'm not surprised. The nicest thing I could say about it is that it's unbearable. Those songs! Such trash! You'll learn, sonny.

Hahaha I don't need to learn.

This video is every !Viva Hate! post

limmy is a great Scottish comedian,some of his things are genius,hes one of these people you either love or hate,bit like M.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about the guy that posts on morrissey-solo.com under that name and not the Morrissey album. I like the Morrissey album too, and like you I don't care much for the guy who posts on morrissey-solo.com under that name. I'm sorry that we got our wires crossed but I'm glad that we've cleared that up now. It's all water under the bridge and we'll say no more about it.

awww! I meant Viva Hate! the person. (but I also love the album).

Last edited by a moderator:
You think wrong. Lol.

I don’t think you know what transgender is.

You don’t have any trans friends. Lawl.

My excuse is that it’s a barbaric butcher job that leaves you with an open wound instead of genitals that you have to keep from healing for the rest of your life or else it seals up. It’s a disgusting thing to have to put someone through that needs that to feel at peace and I hope one day a better solution is possible. I don’t need to be mutilated to feel validated or feel fulfillment emotionally or sexually. If you can’t understand, that isn’t my concern.

Lol. Seems like it’s just you and Amy. Most people have generally accepted that I was going through some shit and was very unhappy for many years and finally came to terms with myself. And I truly appreciate that they have accepted me.

Not a surprise. I’ve always considered quite a lot of you here to be losers. rofl
Yeah, not about to get stuck in this trap with you. So I'll just leave it at this:

You're a fascist and or a fascist sympathizer. You spread debunked right wing talking points such as calling sex reassignment surgery an "open wound." You don't know anything about me, and I do have transgender friends. Three to be exact, and they're nothing like you. Most people know you to be a transphobic and homophobic troll. The fact you're claiming to be one trans after years of this behavior is awfully suspicious. If people are accepting of you, it's because they don't want to be psychotically harassed like Amy. Hopefully you have plans to become a better person this year, but I strongly doubt it. Don't reply to this message.

Yeah, not about to get stuck in this trap with you.

Too late.

So I'll just leave it at this:

You're a fascist and or a fascist sympathizer.

Lawl. You’re a simple-minded twat that can’t fathom or tolerate anything outside your little bubble. Save the canned rhetoric and grandstanding for someone who gives a shit.

You spread debunked right wing talking points such as calling sex reassignment surgery an "open wound."

How the f*** do you even begin to presume to attempt to educate me on gender reassignment surgery? Rofl. f*** right off. It’s a fact. Without dilation, you lose depth from contraction. Look it up and shut the f*** up.

You don't know anything about me, and I do have transgender friends. Three to be exact, and they're nothing like you.

I know you’re an idiot and a liar and you have no friends at all let alone three transgender ones.

Most people know you to be a transphobic and homophobic troll.

No, I don’t think most people know that at all.

The fact you're claiming to be one trans after years of this behavior is awfully suspicious. If people are accepting of you, it's because they don't want to be psychotically harassed like Amy.

f*** Amy. Lol. She’s a spineless, humorless crybaby c***. If you think what I’ve done to her constitutes “psychotic harassment” then you’re a bigger pussy than she is, which wouldn’t be too surprising honestly.

Hopefully you have plans to become a better person this year, but I strongly doubt it.

Actually, I plan on getting gangbanged tonight in about half an hour. No, really. I’m dead serious.

Don't reply to this message.

I replied. Uh oh. Your pussy hurt? Better go dilate it.

Too late.

Lawl. You’re a simple-minded twat that can’t fathom or tolerate anything outside your little bubble. Save the canned rhetoric and grandstanding for someone who gives a shit.

How the f*** do you even begin to presume to attempt to educate me on gender reassignment surgery? Rofl. f*** right off. It’s a fact. Without dilation, you lose depth from contraction. Look it up and shut the f*** up.

I know you’re an idiot and a liar and you have no friends at all let alone three transgender ones.

No, I don’t think most people know that at all.

f*** Amy. Lol. She’s a spineless, humorless crybaby c***. If you think what I’ve done to her constitutes “psychotic harassment” then you’re a bigger pussy than she is, which wouldn’t be too surprising honestly.

Actually, I plan on getting gangbanged tonight in about half an hour. No, really. I’m dead serious.

I replied. Uh oh. Your pussy hurt? Better go dilate it.
Judging by this post, you're already extremely butthurt. Getting gangbanged on top of that doesn't seem like the best idea.

Judging by this post, you're already extremely butthurt. Getting gangbanged on top of that doesn't seem like the best idea.

The gangbang was fun but exhausting. Thanks for the interest in my sex life :blush:

How very, very tolerant you are. You sound like a “fascist”, and a “transphobe” with your advocation of a violent hate crime to be committed against me. This is such “psychotic harassment”. I don’t know if I can bare it! :coldsweat:
The pathetic last resort of a cornered, scared fascist. Unlike you lot, I don't judge others based on factors they can't help, such as their skin colour. I judge people based on their views. Yours evidently are reprehensible and genocidal. It has nothing to do with you pretending to be transgender.

By the way, I sent your comment about "open wounds" to my trans friend who apparently "doesn't exist," and she was absolutely mortified a fellow trans woman would say something so vile and incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom