California Son #1 on Exclaim!'s worst albums of 2019 list

oh....
mx29.gif

I love that album, so I don't care...

And Anne Marie isn't taking the 'fascist' position on the debate between women's & tran's rights - she's jumped into a debate that was already happening & which has split feminists, journalists & most political parties, esp. the SNP. In fact, the wisdom is that Jo Swinson lost her seat because she refused to say that male/female biology was real & she took money from a puberty blocker firm.

So - Anon - that's a can of worms I wouldn't bother trying to chuck Moz's way.

CS was So Good ( Except Suffer little children , Loneliness Remembers .... ) They Should Have Been Replaced By " It Happens Every Time " , " Rainbow Valley "

As if I wanted to sleep with a fascist troll pretending to be trans for attention. You make sick, right-wing scum.

You very clearly want to. :smirk:
Also, I’m not pretending to be trans for attention. I’m definitely trans. I am showing my dick and ass for attention, though. Seems to be working out pretty well for me. :tongueout:

You very clearly want to. :smirk:
Also, I’m not pretending to be trans for attention. I’m definitely trans. I am showing my dick and ass for attention, though. Seems to be working out pretty well for me. :tongueout:
"I’m definitely trans. I am showing my dick" Yes, because flaunting their male genitalia is what somebody who believes they're born in the wrong body clearly does. I'm sure you have no plans on gender-reassignment surgery either. Everybody sees through your shtick, and nobody likes you. Leave this forum and take your incel nazi friends with you.

"I’m definitely trans. I am showing my dick" Yes, because flaunting their male genitalia is what somebody who believes they're born in the wrong body clearly does. I'm sure you have no plans on gender-reassignment surgery either. Everybody sees through your shtick, and nobody likes you. Leave this forum and take your incel nazi friends with you.

Are you retarded? Are you seriously trying to posit that you can’t be trans unless you get your dick cut off? Lawl.

I’m trans, I don’t give a f*** about you, what you want, what you or anyone else thinks and I’m not going anywhere...you’re just going to have to deal with it, c***.

I win. You lose.

Are you retarded? Are you seriously trying to posit that you can’t be trans unless you get your dick cut off? Lawl.

I’m trans, I don’t give a f*** about you, what you want, what you or anyone else thinks and I’m not going anywhere...you’re just going to have to deal with it, c***.

I win. You lose.
No. You apparently voted for Donald Trump, though. I think that makes you much more retarded than me. It depends, obviously. Flaunting your male genitalia while claiming to be a woman trapped in a man's body goes against the very idea of being transgender. My trans friends could not wait to have the surgery. What's your excuse?

Yeah, and nobody buys it. So stop screeching at me, you homophobic fascist. If you're planning on staying around, not only do I lose, but everyone who has to endure your stupidity and trolling does as well.

California Son is ok. I really like Morning Starship and It's Over.

Low in Highschool is pretty bad though...

Back
Top Bottom