Calgary, AB - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium (Oct. 11, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 12, 2019.

By davidt on Oct 12, 2019 at 3:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Irish Blood, English Heart / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Home Is A Question Mark / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // What She Said

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 12, 2019.

1. dotmatrix522
      dotmatrix522
      You mean Elias Lindholm? He played in Dallas on Thursday, and then in Vegas on Saturday!
    2. Picpicwhat
      Picpicwhat
      I took this video and it is from the Calgary show. They did not play Rubber Ring in full. Only the snippet attached to WSS. The setlist is misleading.
      • Like Like x 1
    3. davidt
      davidt
      Agreed, "Rubber Ring" removed from the setlist on this site.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      After the 28th of October show in Houston, what then Morrissey ? A few weeks off, then another smashing show at the S.D Sports Arena, O.K ? Thank You Kindly !
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Annica Englund his clown girlfriend lied then posting a picture of them claiming it was at the gig but it was a picture from another venue.
      This needs reporting on.