Calgary, AB - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium (Oct. 11, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Irish Blood, English Heart / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Home Is A Question Mark / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // What She Said

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
But the difference this time was he finished the song, threw shirt into the crowd, and looked to walk off the stage. Now did he come back and do a snippet of RR, which would be odd, then leave again. I'm baseing this off the video from YThttps://youtu.be/pVVp_rWHbX0. please what am i missing here.... maybe this video isn't from Calgary show!!!!

I took this video and it is from the Calgary show. They did not play Rubber Ring in full. Only the snippet attached to WSS. The setlist is misleading.

Agreed, "Rubber Ring" removed from the setlist on this site.

I took this video and it is from the Calgary show. They did not play Rubber Ring in full. Only the snippet attached to WSS. The setlist is misleading.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Irish Blood, English Heart / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Home Is A Question Mark / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // What She Said

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

After the 28th of October show in Houston, what then Morrissey ? A few weeks off, then another smashing show at the S.D Sports Arena, O.K ? Thank You Kindly !

You mean Elias Lindholm? He played in Dallas on Thursday, and then in Vegas on Saturday!
Annica Englund his clown girlfriend lied then posting a picture of them claiming it was at the gig but it was a picture from another venue.
This needs reporting on.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom