Caesarea, Israel - The Ancient Roman Amphitheater (Aug. 24, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're The One For Me, Fatty / Bigmouth Strikes Again / First Of The Gang To Die / Alma Matters / Ganglord / Suedehead / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / One Of Our Own / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / All The Lazy Dykes / All You Need Is Me / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos, correction by an anonymous person.

• Photo from l.cmb / Instagram:

39040_caesarea.jpg

Last edited:
Moz took a self made poster from the audience (it took him a while too reach out but he was consistent), with a quote from "Come back to Camden". He than showed it to the croud and follded it into his crutch. Also, took a long stop for giving autographs.

Hey, The poster was mine :) :) I was excited as a little girl!!

You should be really glad because you and your poster are more or less responsible, and the photographer off course, for a now already iconic photo.
Thank you!
Gerrit

You should be really glad because you and your poster are more or less responsible, and the photographer off course, for a now already iconic photo.
Thank you!
Gerrit

I can't be more glad and more thankful for that minute (which was actually the very last minute of the whole show)! Thank you Chris, and all of the other people who captured that moment in their cameras!

Good for you! Camden is my favorite solo song. Is it yours? I agree with other posters...an iconic moment and you made it happen. Thank you for that. :)

I can't be more glad and more thankful for that minute (which was actually the very last minute of the whole show)! Thank you Chris, and all of the other people who captured that moment in their cameras!

Sorry , I typed Chris, but I meant Curtis, who took this lovely photo!

Good for you! Camden is my favorite solo song. Is it yours? I agree with other posters...an iconic moment and you made it happen. Thank you for that. :)

Thank you! Yes, definitely my favorite solo song, I wish I would see it live one day...

Thank you! Yes, definitely my favorite solo song, I wish I would see it live one day...

What a wonderful clip you posted. He stuffed your poster down his pants and be rest assured he will cherish the thought and emotion that went into it. So magical.

I hope we will hear it live again because it is the most beautiful song he has ever recorded. The people of Dublin were lucky that night:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom