"By The Time I get To Wherever I'm Going" - Lost Morrissey studio track posted by SER

Now on 'Central':
20180417_193917.jpg

And Jesse just woke up too:
20180417_194000.jpg

As there's no info and Jesse is tweeting it - I'd guess (hasten to add: guess) it was a LIHS track (although it does sound a bit earlier to me). Let's hope he's forthcoming with a bit of detail.

Regards,
FWD.

I like it!

Desperate effort to distract from the shitstorm he just created.
That's the bit I don't understand. This one is entirely of his own making, and he knew exactly what he was doing. So why now all the desperate, 'Look! Here's my cat! And look! Here's an anodyne song I once wrote!'

All going to plan. It's all part of morrisseys mom / Sammys plan to make Sam famous, it's why everything is on that page. As well as get desperate morrissey in the news.
Win win. Apart from Morrisseys rep is now completely f***ed defended only by uncle racists and white trash.

It's pleasant enough, if trifling - until it peters out into Jesse meandering like he's warming up his fingers.

Sounds a bit like a latter day bookend to "Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness."

Just because this thread is two above the one with the 20+ pages, doesn’t mean people are going to talk about the stuff talked about in the 20+ pages two threads below.

was this one of the titles mooted for the deluxe LIHS version?

If so, we might conclude said deluxe version won’t be happening.

That's the bit I don't understand. This one is entirely of his own making, and he knew exactly what he was doing. So why now all the desperate, 'Look! Here's my cat! And look! Here's an anodyne song I once wrote!'

I think he's so narcissistic and deluded at times that he imagined it would create "healthy controversy" and he'd gain from the outrage. He didn't think he'd be slaughtered and end up trending on Twitter of all places. Who is he going to sue now, his nephew?

Edit: someone says I'm off-topic. Alright then - the song is so forgettable that it makes that Tracers song looks like a classic. Talk about logic and have you on the lawn, what?

Last edited:
Hello - can anyone post a link to this you can download as audio to stick on the iphone?

Cheers

Quite a catchy tune. Always disappointing when the band is making better music than Moz' lyrics, though.

Why could this not have been a b-side for one of his many clear vinyl 7"s this year instead of live covers? Or hell, why not make this an A-side and have Back On the Chain Gang as a b-side? Either way, I don't understand current day Moz, and this is a lame ass distraction from the hole he continues digging ever deeper for himself. Blech.

It strikes me as a lightweight deliberate throwback that didn't quite work out. Of course Jesse (I'm assuming) taking a big squalling crap prior to the not so big finish doesn't help sell it either.

Any chance anyone could knows how to post a link to download the audio of this to stick on an iphone?
Any new song is always gratefully received.
Many thanks
S

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom