Buzzcocks Uk tour

Buzzcocks Today

I love the Buzzcocks material and I have noticed that they are playing The Cockpit in Leeds next month. I am tempted to go and see them but I don't want to be disappointed, so I was wondering whether anybody has seen them recently and could tell me whether it would be worth going. Cheers, Love PTxx.

Re: Buzzcocks Today

I saw them when they opened for Pearl Jam about 2-3 years back. I thought they were pretty good. Just go!

Yeh, I reckon I shall go. It is only £15 and a decent venue, I know that if I don't go along I shall only be left thinking about it whereas if I go at least at the end of the day I can see taht I have seen The Buzzcocks.

well worth seeing, last time i saw them they started with autonomy and encored with "ever fallen in love\boredom\what do i get"

worth it just to hear that combo

enjoy the gig

Go. seen them twice before and seeing them manchester ritz later this year. they are really good. one of the few bands from back then who can still hack it. shelly sings best the other sucks, thinks he's pete townsend but he just looks silly.

I love the Buzzcocks material and I have noticed that they are playing The Cockpit in Leeds next month. I am tempted to go and see them but I don't want to be disappointed, so I was wondering whether anybody has seen them recently and could tell me whether it would be worth going. Cheers, Love PTxx.

I love 'em, they are always in the top 5 of my 'must go see' list every year!
You won't be disappointed!

love

Grim

I saw them in 2003 when they opened for Pearl Jam in Camden, NJ.
Then at the TLA (Philly) in December 2004.
Finally, at the North Star Bar (Philly) in 2006. I missed an opportunity to meet Steve Diggle & Pete Shelley outside their tour bus b/c of my self-consciousness...STUPID ME.

They rocked each time & I wish I could've seen them years ago, in their main prime. I would've loved to have seen them too, w/ Howard & the Buzzkunst album w/ just him & Pete Shelley.

If you have an opportunity & can afford it/take time off work: GO...

January
13 England Exeter Lemon Grove
14 England Bristol Academy
16 England Manchester Academy
17 England Leeds Academy
18 England Newcastle Academy
19 Scotland Glasgow ABC
21 England Nottingham Rock City
22 England Wolverhampton Wulfren
23 England Leamington Spa The Assembly
25 England Norwich Waterfront
27 England Oxford Academy
28 England Southampton The Brook
28 England Cambridge The Junction
30 England London Shepherds Bush Empir

:D

http://www.buzzcocks.com/site/livedates.html

I'll be going to the Oxford date. I can't wait to hear Another Music In A Different Kitchen and Love Bites in their entirety :D

Only just noticed this thread now so have just bought my tickets! Cheers PT x

Go PT!!!! I saw them here last year (Buenos Aires) it was absolutely good, you won't be dissapointed for sure, so go and tell us later :guitar:

yes, I realised it was an old thread once I post here, lol, this forum is a mess it's not your fault :) thank you for your explanation.

You going to Galsgow then?

:( PT's thread is from when they toured last year, i posted the new tour dates but the thread was merged, I should get the credit (actually Littlecharmer should).
I can confirlm that PT did go ... i think.

Ok, thank you SWEET AND TENDER HOOLIGAN :D
and yeah, I'm going to Glasgow, you coming?

Leamington Spa here I come!!!

Back
Top Bottom