Buzzcocks Uk tour

How many dads with there lads where at the Manchester gig? took up great position near front with my son before buzzcocks came on had a quick look around, it seemed everyone was 40 something and they'd all brought teenage offspring i fitted right in.

PT in twenty years time when your regailing anyone who'll listen with tales of the legends you saw in your day, thinking about going to see the Buzzcocks won't cut it. these are a band who help changed the world they're still ace and you must do all you can to be there.

and dads with their lasses too:cool::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I saw them last weekend in London town. They were fantastic and deservedly got a standing ovation at the end. Lots of aging punks like myself!:guitar:

I have to travel all the way to Glasgow to see them... and Oxford- don't ask:rolleyes:.

I went to the gig in Oxford too. Lily Allen was playing the other, bigger Academy next door, which made me think that all the parents went to see the Buzzcocks whilst their kids saw Lily....

The encore was spell-binding. First time I've ever been to Oxford too. Met a history lecturer at Oxford afterwards who was good company

Im exited... cant wait to see them in 8 days in hamburg..

did they play big concert halls in the UK/what was the capitavy?
the knust club where they play here has the capitavy of 600..:guitar:
looks nice

v

Last edited:
^^^ Thanks, sistasheila!!! :guitar:
i wonder how long its avaiabale there....i bet not for forever
cant view ..can someone save on their computer and share it when its not avaivaible anymore?

and a interview is there as well..

I went to the gig in Oxford too. Lily Allen was playing the other, bigger Academy next door, which made me think that all the parents went to see the Buzzcocks whilst their kids saw Lily....

The encore was spell-binding. First time I've ever been to Oxford too. Met a history lecturer at Oxford afterwards who was good company

It was a good gig, i thought it was better than Glasgow. The encore was great:)

I'd love to see them, they seem to forever tour the UK!!!:p Never here, it seems

Back
Top Bottom