Buzzcocks Uk tour

I might get a ticket for the Leeds date of this tour if I can afford it and also if I can frankly be arsed as it will during important school time

Love PTxx.

Oi mouth, this gig is right near a very important exam for me which I f***ed up the first time round and need to get spot on this time.

Anyway I leave school this year to become a melancholy student locked in their room writing poetry!

Love PTxx.

thick c***. and OI mouth, less of the shitty liverpool yer sheep shagging t#$t:p

P.s

Love TBxx:sweet:

thick c***. and OI mouth, less of the shitty liverpool yer sheep shagging t#$t:p

P.s

Love TBxx:sweet:

Ahaha, yeah I purposefully said shitty Liverpool knowing that you would check back in this thread. I have nothing against the place really, I knew it'd get a reaction.

Anyways, I got some horny sheep waiting for me :cool:

Love PTxx. :D

Buzzcocks Tour 2009

"playing their first two albums(*)in their entirety+ other hits"
on tour in europe in february+march
did nobody go to their lengthy UK tour in january 2009 (incl london a few days ago)?:eek: i didnt see a tour thread about them around here in january...hmmm?
has anybody seen them recently ..do they still have "it" live?a little review if possible..thnks
*- (Another Music In A Different Kitchen and Love Bites) -
FEBRUARY
Holland Amsterdam
Paradiso

Holland The Hague
Paard Van Troje

Belgium
Leuven
Depot, 'Kulturama Festival'*

Belgium,Gent
Minnemmers

Germany,Hamburg
KNUST

MARCH
Spain,Madrid
El Sol

Spain, Blibao
Kafe Antzokia

Spain,Zaragoza
La Casa del Loco

Spain,Barcelona
Apolo

Spain,Castellon
Auditori

Italy,Rome
Blackout
Italy,Milan
Music Drome

Italy,Foligno
Feedback

France,Paris
Le Trabendo
France.Arles

Le Cargo
France,Annecy
Le Brise Glace

France,Lyon
Ninkasi

France,Nantes
L'Olympic

France,Angouleme
La Nef

France,Castres
Lo Bolegason

France,Tarbes
La Gespe
they according nto their site "hope to stage these special shows in other countries, including the U.S. More to come...-

http://www.buzzcocks.com/site/livedates.html

thnks to silke for the head ups for the hamburg gig..nice to see for a change not all bands/artists play berlin only but hamburg only this time..berlin is not the world;-)

Last edited:
Re: Buzzcocks Tour 2009

they never lost it ;) i went to the manchester gig. amazing to hear the 2 albums in full with no break! encore was a selection of early singles. i must admit though i saw them at the same venue (manchester academy) when they were doing there 30th annivers. gigs and they were better. a excellent mix of old and newer songs, not just all old songs. still great gigs and a must see event-band!

Thanks for this information. I hope they come back to the states. I've seen them a few times now & they're a fave (have many of their albums).

on tour in europe in february
did nobody go to their lengthy UK tour in january 2009 (incl london a few days ago)?:eek: i didnt see a tour thread about them around here in january...hmmm?
has anybody seen them recently ..do they still have "it" live?a little review if possible..thnks
*- (Another Music In A Different Kitchen and Love Bites) -
FEBRUARY
Holland Amsterdam
Paradiso

Holland The Hague
Paard Van Troje

Belgium
Leuven
Depot, 'Kulturama Festival'*

Belgium,Gent
Minnemmers

Germany,Hamburg
KNUST

MARCH
Spain,Madrid
El Sol

Spain, Blibao
Kafe Antzokia

Spain,Zaragoza
La Casa del Loco

Spain,Barcelona
Apolo

Spain,Castellon
Auditori

Italy,Rome
Blackout
Italy,Milan
Music Drome

Italy,Foligno
Feedback

France,Paris
Le Trabendo
France.Arles

Le Cargo
France,Annecy
Le Brise Glace

France,Lyon
Ninkasi

France,Nantes
L'Olympic

France,Angouleme
La Nef

France,Castres
Lo Bolegason

France,Tarbes
La Gespe
they according nto their site "hope to stage these special shows in other countries, including the U.S. More to come...-

http://www.buzzcocks.com/site/livedates.html

thnks to silke for the head ups for the hamburg gig..nice to see for a change not all bands/artists play berlin only but hamburg only this time..berlin is not the world;-)

I made a thread but it was merged with the one for the 2007 tour:confused:.
Seen them in Glasgow and Oxford and they were excellent.

on tour in europe in february+march

Yes they were great

Last edited:
ahh thanks^
..just bought the card..
I wonder if it manageable to change the heading of the thread and cut out the UK.. and set in either europe tout or just plain buzzcocks tour?since my post was about their europe tour and has and possible hints for an US tour
and the Uk tour is over so it is a bit misleading
..its not that urgent butnice nonetheless.thnks

I went to the Manchester gig too. Agree with the above comment aboiut the same gig... good gig but needed breaking up with different stuff, but knew in advance what was going to happen. My 15 year old daughter remarked (after about the 6th song ''dad, the songs are all the same'':D
But she enjoyed herself when they played ''Ever fallen in love.....'':guitar:

Jukebox Jury

How many dads with there lads where at the Manchester gig? took up great position near front with my son before buzzcocks came on had a quick look around, it seemed everyone was 40 something and they'd all brought teenage offspring i fitted right in.

PT in twenty years time when your regailing anyone who'll listen with tales of the legends you saw in your day, thinking about going to see the Buzzcocks won't cut it. these are a band who help changed the world they're still ace and you must do all you can to be there.

Back
Top Bottom