Buzzcocks / Mike Joyce Manchester Friday 16th January

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Buzzcocks are playing at Manchester Academy 1 this coming Friday.
Mike Joyce will be legging it back from the gig to DJ at the aftershow party at the Brickhouse (11pm - 3am) and the band will be at the venue too:cool:
Mike was the drummer of Manchester's second best band for a year or two in the early 90's.

Looks like a good night out coming up:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Buzzcocks are playing at Manchester Academy 1 this coming Friday.
Mike Joyce will be legging it back from the gig to DJ at the aftershow party at the Brickhouse (11pm - 3am) and the band will be at the venue too:cool:
Mike was the drummer of Manchester's second best band for a year or two in the early 90's.

Looks like a good night out coming up:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Big words JJ, and although I love Buzzcocks I would not say they are second, perhaps 4th or 5th.

- The Smiths
- Stone Roses
- Joy Division
- Buzzcocks

Love PTxx.

Big words JJ, and although I love Buzzcocks I would not say they are second, perhaps 4th or 5th.

- The Smiths
- Stone Roses
- Joy Division
- Buzzcocks

Love PTxx.

PT....
you fell into my trap.....;)
Stone Roses are from Timperley / Altrincham (Brown & Squire)
Joy Division are from Salford and Macclesfield

and before anyone says it.... yes Morrissey was from Stretford, though originally Hulme and Johnny & Mike are Mancs too (Andy is from Sale).
Buzzcocks - Steve Diggle is a Manc though Shelley is from Leigh and Devoto was from Leeds I think!

Jukebox ''Pedantic'' Jury

PT....
you fell into my trap.....;)
Stone Roses are from Timperley / Altrincham (Brown & Squire)
Joy Division are from Salford and Macclesfield

and before anyone says it.... yes Morrissey was from Stretford, though originally Hulme and Johnny & Mike are Mancs too (Andy is from Sale).
Buzzcocks - Steve Diggle is a Manc though Shelley is from Leigh and Devoto was from Leeds I think!

Jukebox ''Pedantic'' Jury

You are sooo picky JJ!

Love PTxx.

Well worth a bump......

Taking my youngest daughter to the gig tonight, so think the aftershow party will be on without me there:(

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom