Buying Sheffield tickets from touts

I've just been to the Leeds gig and it was amazing, and I'm just wondering if anyone has experience of dealing with the touts and if it's possible to get a decent deal out of them.

As I went into the Academy last night a tout was still trying to sell his last few tickets - he was asking £10 for one.

Go to Sheffield - you know you want to. I want to as well, but I don't think my partner would appreciate it :(

Dave

As I went into the Academy last night a tout was still trying to sell his last few tickets - he was asking £10 for one.

Go to Sheffield - you know you want to. I want to as well, but I don't think my partner would appreciate it :(

Dave

I was amazed by the number of touts last night. Hold out as long as you can, and you'll get one. They need to sell.

Peter

I've looked and I can get a train for £20 from Birmingham to London for ally pally. However I told myself I'd only go if the set changes a bit. I've spent a lot on gigs recently, but considering the train fare is reasonable, do you reckon if I just turn up I'd be able to pick up a fair priced ticket from outside the venue?

Back
Top Bottom