Morrissey Central "BUT THEN, YOU OPEN YOUR EYES" (March 5, 2021)

Carla Morrison

Dini Kimmel

unnamed-1_weqz9n.jpg

Linder Sterling

Regards,
FWD.

The Linder photograph is from the same session as the ones that were used for the 2010 Bona Drag reissue.

MorrisseyLinderBonaDragReIssue.jpg

Subtext - "Look at me, all the young kids of today are doing my songs, I'm still relevant, ignore all that crap about brown people, Tommy Robinson, Farage and Hitler - I'm still relevant - give me a deal!"

The rest of the world - "Hahahahahahahaha!"

Subtext - "Look at me, all the young kids of today are doing my songs, I'm still relevant, ignore all that crap about brown people, Tommy Robinson, Farage and Hitler - I'm still relevant - give me a deal!"

OK boomer

Subtext - "Look at me, spending several hours a day on the fan site of a pop star who I openly despise but am unable psychologically to leave behind."

The rest of the world - "Oh. Oh dear..."

No, I don't feel I will open them, MC, not to watch those anyway.

.... I'm beginning to wonder if Uncle is not in bed with Trendy...Or have they given him so many happy pills he's gone surfing somewhere and they can't find him? This is beginning to feel like they're trying to fill a void again. Uh oh...

So anyway MC person, have you calculated the impact your postings have on sales?
No?...You're in for a surprise!

Well, they’re not doing your songs.

“Hahahahahahahaha”

It is rather lame, Skinny. But the irony is, you’re on here again.
T-shirt anyone ? How is that project going?
Holding court outside St George’s in 2011 anyone?
Bottled the Dublin Vicar St gigs ya little coward.

It is rather lame, Skinny. But the irony is, you’re on here again.
T-shirt anyone ? How is that project going?
Holding court outside St George’s in 2011 anyone?
Bottled the Dublin Vicar St gigs ya little coward.
At the ICA SmithsFest filmed for TV
Front row at the Radio 2 show

BUT - no longer the number ONE fan because of the advent of social media - THAT'S why he no longer likes Moz
(And also because his family disowned him because he spent all his time worshipping Moz!!)

At the ICA SmithsFest filmed for TV
Front row at the Radio 2 show

BUT - no longer the number ONE fan because of the advent of social media - THAT'S why he no longer likes Moz
(And also because his family disowned him because he spent all his time worshipping Moz!!)
Correct
Not. Frequent gig goer but, a narcissist who promoted himself as a “top fan”. Self proclaimed.

Spot on, like always.

Skinny, why do you blow a gasket when Central posts the most benign content imaginable? You know very well it is Sam finding and posting these. Why don't you wait for Sam to post the interview? It'll be much better outrage material for you

Oh skinny, I love you, I love you.
Bend over skinny and I lick it all over again...
Aunty Moz is a butt licker.....

Get off the stage ...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom