Burlington, VT - Flynn Center for the Performing Arts (Oct. 16, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Black Cloud / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / People Are The Same Everywhere / Still Ill / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Meat Is Murder / Action Is My Middle Name / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Spring-Heeled Jim / Let Me Kiss You / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Know It's Over / The Youngest Was The Most Loved // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by bored

Last edited:
Re: Article: Burlington, VT - Flynn Center for the Performing Arts (Oct. 16, 2012) po

Big drama in Burlington. A bit unsettling, tbh..

Re: Article: Burlington, VT - Flynn Center for the Performing Arts (Oct. 16, 2012) po

WOW! Tonight was incredible. Loved the set list, and his voice sounded golden. The Flynn was a lovely venue to see him in and the crowd had great energy. Morrissey in polkadots tonight!

According to twitter Neko Case was in attendance tonight. :love: That's some music royalty right there.

Before going to shoplifters he sang the first line to Annie's Song by John Denver before laughing.

No surprises in setlist.

Will post full review tomorrow and setlist if no one else does.

Lol. Bless her heart. @NekoCase: Made it home. Now I'm gonna practice cause I wanna be "that good".

Double Lol: @NekoCase: Gonna drive home all blissed-out AND I just got my period and I'm not even mad! Morrissey!!!

Triple lol: @NekoCase: I've wasted SO much money that I COULD have spent on a huge gong. :(

Drove from Montreal, Qc to see the show and was not disapointed. He delivered a great performance and was very energetic on stage.
'I know it's over' was the killer for me. Great set too!

Any setlist?

xxxxx

Last edited:
No surprises in the set. Crowd was a little weak. The band was super tight and Moz sounded great. Albany should be good!

Setlist:

Shoplifters
You Have Killed Me
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Paris
Black Cloud

Speedway
Ouija Board
People Are The Same
Still Ill
Fatty

Meat is Murder
Action is My Middle Name
Goodbye/Farewell
Spring-heeled Jim
Let Me Kiss You

To Give
I Know it's Over
The Youngest Was The Most Loved

//How Soon Is Now

Did he make any comments referencing Canada?

Stop clubbing and start slashing their throats with a little prayer its really laughable hal al hal al al al hal al al al ho ho ho ho (like they do in New Zealand-lamb land)

I thought Morrissey and the band sounded phenomenal last night, but the song choices were poor. This was my 16th time seeing him since 1996, and this by far was the most disappointing setlist in all of that time.

Big drama in Burlington. A bit unsettling, tbh..

Was Morrissey concerned that there were too many Canadians there?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom