Burger King launches a burger for six to share

The Seeker of Good Songs

http://www.brandrepublic.com/login/News/810229/

by Gemma Charles Marketing 20-May-08, 08:00
LONDON - Burger King is rolling out what it claims to be the first burger made for sharing across its three biggest European territories, in an attempt to take on the pizza market.

The 6 Pack, which costs £4.49 on its own or £5.69 as part of a meal, comprises one big Aberdeen Angus patty inside six rolls, stuck together to allow consumers to tear off portions. In one pair of rolls the burger is topped with ketchup, the second has a cheese topping, and the third bacon and cheese.

whatthebk.jpg

:sick:

Looks like Sliders to me, but connected.

whitecastle.jpg
I passed a White Castle today on the way back from a friends house.
The smell was disgusting. :(

but their fries are decent.

their mustard sucks though. Why the HELL can't they just serve REGULAR mustard?? :mad:

Will the consumers be sharing their heart attacks together or will that be separately?

I'd eat it. I'm hungry right now.

Bring some friends so you can take advantage of Burger King kindly allowing you to tear it to shreds like a pack of lions eating a zebra. Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Don't that hit the spot! :guitar:

Bring some friends so you can take advantage of Burger King kindly allowing you to tear it to shreds like a pack of lions eating a zebra. Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Don't that hit the spot! :guitar:

That makes it sound so much better than it actually is.

As an encore BK encourages you to laze around in your booth like a python digesting a goat. Because they care about their customers.

Wow, I'm going now! I can't tell you how many times restaurants have kicked me and my friends out for spending hours collapsed on the floor digesting our over-sized meals.

Wow, I'm going now! I can't tell you how many times restaurants have kicked me and my friends out for spending hours collapsed on the floor digesting our over-sized meals.

Careful though. They tend to get chippy when said lazing about is accompanied by the distinctive odor of marijuana. :)

Careful though. They tend to get chippy when said lazing about is accompanied by the distinctive odor of marijuana. :)

Their reaction might be worse when they see it get passed.

Looks like Sliders to me, but connected.

It gives no mention of the weight of the burger; if each segment is a quarter pounder or the equiv. of a regular burger. But who is really going to want to paw at the big mass of burger; just order your own. Someone will moan that so-and-so got too much or not enough.

I can picture some big fatties ordering two and downing them all by their lonesome [parked in their car around back by the dumpster] with a diet soda of course!. (looks over shoulder)

Last edited:

Hometown Buffet?

http://www.oldcountrybuffet.com/

What’s the best way to buffet? Any way you want. With nearly 100 tempting items, try what you want when you want. Our buffet is a great place to try new things.
What to Expect

• Our price is all-inclusive! *
  • You can begin to eat as soon as you are seated.
  • Use your cashier's slip to reserve your table while you’re at the buffet.
  • Take a clean plate for each trip.
  • For safety reasons, children under 10 should be accompanied at the buffet.
  • To help us maintain our low prices, we ask that you not take food from the restaurant.
  • Gratuities are sincerely appreciated by our service staff.
  • If you require any help, just ask!
It's Easy to Buffet!

Just follow a few simple steps:

Step one: Pay the cashier when you come in. Step two: Find a table or ask for help in finding one. Step three: Head to the buffet! Step four: Enjoy a wide variety of selections and beverages. Step five: Turn over your cashier's slip when you are finished.

Exploring the Buffet

• Choose what you want, in any order.
  • Try something new! Take a sample, and if you don’t like it, try something else.
  • “Substitutions” are always allowed at our buffet. Roast beef with a side of baked fish? Go ahead!
  • Create your own masterpiece. Build an entrée salad by adding some carved meat, create a root beer float or make any dessert a la mode!
  • On a diet? No problem! A common misperception is that the only way to enjoy a buffet is to eat a lot of not-so-healthy food. Well, at our restaurants that's simply not true. You can get your delicious fill of diet-smart choices at one of our specialty salad bars, or choose from our many baked or grilled foods. We also offer wonderful, freshly cooked vegetables and a variety of tasty low-carb options. Even our desserts include sugar-free choices for your special dietary needs. Choices like these can help make eating smart a whole lot easier — and more enjoyable.
*Excludes Nogales, AZ location.

http://www.brandrepublic.com/login/News/810229/

by Gemma Charles Marketing 20-May-08, 08:00
LONDON - Burger King is rolling out what it claims to be the first burger made for sharing across its three biggest European territories, in an attempt to take on the pizza market.

The 6 Pack, which costs £4.49 on its own or £5.69 as part of a meal, comprises one big Aberdeen Angus patty inside six rolls, stuck together to allow consumers to tear off portions. In one pair of rolls the burger is topped with ketchup, the second has a cheese topping, and the third bacon and cheese.

whatthebk.jpg

:sick:

:sick: That is just GROSS. I bet this catches on here. Who on EARTH needs to eat SIX hamburgers? Well, I think it's a conspiracy - the people that eat that garbage will develop diabetes, and suffer from obesity which makes the pharmaceutical industry VERY happy because these diseases will line the pockets of 1. Pharmaceutical industry 2. Physicians 3. Burger Sling. I mean, think of it. Makes sense to me. I haven't eaten fast food in three years. That was after I ate a double cheese hamburger from Jack and the Crack and let it cool down and it did not taste like meat. :sick: I think they make those huge sodas so you can wash it all down to disguise the taste. (kali gets off soapbox)

:sick: That is just GROSS. I bet this catches on here. Who on EARTH needs to eat SIX hamburgers? Well, I think it's a conspiracy - the people that eat that garbage will develop diabetes, and suffer from obesity which makes the pharmaceutical industry VERY happy because these diseases will line the pockets of 1. Pharmaceutical industry 2. Physicians 3. Burger Sling. I mean, think of it. Makes sense to me. I haven't eaten fast food in three years. That was after I ate a double cheese hamburger from Jack and the Crack and let it cool down and it did not taste like meat. :sick: I think they make those huge sodas so you can wash it all down to disguise the taste. (kali gets off soapbox)

are you oliver stone?

Back
Top Bottom