Burbank, CA - ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live (AT&T Sound Studio, Nov. 5, 2018) - Reminder/Reports

ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live at the AT&T Sound Studio in Burbank, CA is scheduled for Nov. 5, 2018 at 6pm PT.

Setlist:

Back On The Chain Gang / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Break Up The Family / The Bullfighter Dies

Setlist provided by Case

44629_44628_557059271_contest_503214_standard_1539977725.jpg

Last edited:
What time did you think it was/is? If it's noon on London you just thought it was what in L.A.?

This is stunning to me. Even.more stunning than those who are interested in Moz doing covers.
It wouldn’t be noon ON London it would be noon IN London , but anyway be nice, gordyboy comes from Greenock, there’s a time difference between Greenock and Glasgow, I think the difference is around 20 years

I reckon I forgot the California Son adored Ronald Reagan. I reckon remember Air Morrissey being really depressed when Ronald Reagan died. Don't camp out in front of the Ronald Reagan Library now foreigner stalkers when you spend your life savings to come to Moz Angeles.

It wouldn’t be noon ON London it would be noon IN London , but anyway be nice, gordyboy comes from Greenock, there’s a time difference between Greenock and Glasgow, I think the difference is around 20 years
good one irish hail hail.

My god ! So dull that session !Mando is suffering ! Sack that bass player! Bring back the Walker twin ! Listen to a Boston show circa 20072008

the band is wayyyyy past it and Jesse is mostly to blame. No deft playing or lightness of touch. He's Mr Ham Fisted. Has he even heard of arpeggiated chords?

Plus I'm sick to death of the crunch rock sound Morrissey has had for years now.

Turn OFF the distortion pedals. And stop crushing the songs to death when it comes to mixing and mastering.

Even Kill Uncle sounds a breath of fresh air these days.

the band is wayyyyy past it and Jesse is mostly to blame. No deft playing or lightness of touch. He's Mr Ham Fisted. Has he even heard of arpeggiated chords?

Plus I'm sick to death of the crunch rock sound Morrissey has had for years now.

Turn OFF the distortion pedals. And stop crushing the songs to death when it comes to mixing and mastering.

Even Kill Uncle sounds a breath of fresh air these days.
I agree, some deftness/lightness is exactly what I'm craving. Crunch rock sums it up pretty well. When you listen to Johnny's band, it really dances and swings. With Morrissey's band, you know pretty much what every song is going to sound like before you hear it. Please, please, please, Moz, fix this dire, clodhopping crunch-fest while you still have a Lovely Singing Voice.

It was the shittest venue on that aborted European Tour. Fantastic it would not have been !!
Hmmm it depends on Moz's mood and hunger for giving a great concert. Glasgow Barrowlands is a bit of a kip but the Moz concert there in November 2002 was amazing, despite having a full pint thrown at his head.

I ye reckon Jesse is the antithesis of John Maher and all his Portland, Oregon stoner hemp clothes. There is a reason for this. I reckon you a lots foreigners just don't understand the hatred the California Son has for John Maher and The Smiths. It's a time in Uncle Steve's life he regrets, but was necessary to become the millionaire Hollywood star he is now. I am so sick of John Maher showing up in Moz Angeles every few months implying he is looking for a house in Malibu to live close to Uncle Steve, when he really could never afford it. What a thick c*** wacker inn nnn nnn n n n it.

Regards,
FWD.

I reckon I forgot the California Son adored Ronald Reagan. I reckon remember Air Morrissey being really depressed when Ronald Reagan died. Don't camp out in front of the Ronald Reagan Library now foreigner stalkers when you spend your life savings to come to Moz Angeles.

You do know that consistently rating yourself as 'funny' is the ultimate confirmation that you are a witless c***.

Get a job, get a girlfriend and f*** right off.

Yes. I'd planned to see him at the Reading date myself and often wonder the same.

Obviously it would have been majestic.

Just a guess here... but I feel that if those shows had happened then he would have continued to play the overall lackluster LIHS sets (taken 70% from LIHS & WPINOYB). Seems like he needed to be woke a bit (shows not selling well, if that's indeed why the tour was scrapped). Now we're seeing shows that the fans have been craving from some time. I hope it continues.

As far as Nazi/KKK rallies go this was a little disappointing. I saw the brief 'Sieg Heil' here and there, but certainly not enough Nazi goose stepping or dudes with white robes on to be more effective. KKK Grandmaster Moz really needs to up his game.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom