Burbank, CA - ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live (AT&T Sound Studio, Nov. 5, 2018) - Reminder/Reports

ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live at the AT&T Sound Studio in Burbank, CA is scheduled for Nov. 5, 2018 at 6pm PT.

Setlist:

Back On The Chain Gang / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Break Up The Family / The Bullfighter Dies

Setlist provided by Case

44629_44628_557059271_contest_503214_standard_1539977725.jpg

Last edited:
You people are lost f***ing idiots. How many times? It drives me crazy. The California Son was born in Toluca Lake. He left Moz Angeles to go to Brittin in 1978 with Chrissie Hynde to join a punk band and try to fulfill his dream. He has been duping you anti-American terrorist wackos for years. He used the Smiths and specifically John Maher to launch his solo career which made him rich. The Smiths were only around for 3 years. Blikey bull ox wake the f*** up mate innn nn nn nnn n n n it. Listen to the way he talks and says foreign words in Mexican and Italian. Native born brittish people can't do that. There is a reason he barley ever spoke or did interviews.

The Gal in the introduction really made a great statement.
When these average entertainers come through, it's cool, but it is what it is.
When Moz comes through, then everything is at a much better level.
This Gal felt more of an enrichment when introducing Moz.

You people are lost f***ing idiots. How many times? It drives me crazy. The California Son was born in Toluca Lake. He left Moz Angeles to go to Brittin in 1978 with Chrissie Hynde to join a punk band and try to fulfill his dream. He has been duping you anti-American terrorist wackos for years. He used the Smiths and specifically John Maher to launch his solo career which made him rich. The Smiths were only around for 3 years. Blikey bull ox wake the f*** up mate innn nn nn nnn n n n it. Listen to the way he talks and says foreign words in Mexican and Italian. Native born brittish people can't do that. There is a reason he barley ever spoke or did interviews.

Once upon a time you were funny, shame you have become a troll.

welcome mr camera,im sure you will be here for a long stay till you feel better,theres a nice chap in the room next door,think his name is Michael myers,you and him will get along just fine especially being a couple of nutbags.

Once again Jesse way over the top with the coming face whilst getting to grips with the guitar.
It spoils the whole performance for me personally.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
He does make ridiculous faces whilst playing guitar, this can't be natural, I will guess he is putting it on, is this helpful for the overall show?

He could’ve thrown out a “YES to prop 12” I’m so surprised he doesn’t jump on that. He’s prob surprised i don’t try to diet and become an aging, exposed siren. I thought his show was great. Tropicalia setlist looked awesome, i had to work.
I realize Morrissey doesn’t know or give a f*** who one of his fat fans are but we all have our vitriolic fantasies to work out that drive the blessed wheel of progress, kids. Go vote.

Brilliant footage.

I'd like to go back to those nights in March when I saw Morrissey in London... and stay there.
Still wonder how fantastic Castlefield Bowl could of / would of been. Walked past it last week, all very sad but maybe next year...

Still wonder how fantastic Castlefield Bowl could of / would of been. Walked past it last week, all very sad but maybe next year...
Yes. I'd planned to see him at the Reading date myself and often wonder the same.

Obviously it would have been majestic.

Yes. I'd planned to see him at the Reading date myself and often wonder the same.

Obviously it would have been majestic.
It would of been perfect but it was not meant to be, surely he’ll do something for the big birthday, well fingers crossed we can hope

He does make ridiculous faces whilst playing guitar, this can't be natural, I will guess he is putting it on, is this helpful for the overall show?

Erm :rolleyes:
No it's not helpful and I disagree that he's putting it on.
In my opinion he's 4kin rank and has never been up to the job on stage and in the studio.
Off it must be a very different and complicated arrangement.

I wish he would do more things like that here in London and the rest of UK. If I was a rich man I would run a concert hall and he would be here every year indeed!:guitar:

Moz sounds and looks great. But I don't know how he isn't distracted by Jesse's constant grimace of fatal constipation even when playing the simplest chords. He must have horrendous haemmorids or a fissure the size of the San Andreas Fault.

It was the shittest venue on that aborted European Tour. Fantastic it would not have been !!

Erm :rolleyes:
No it's not helpful and I disagree that he's putting it on.
In my opinion he's 4kin rank and has never been up to the job on stage and in the studio.
Off it must be a very different and complicated arrangement.

Especially when Moz is trying to avoid meat, that is complicated,,

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom