Burbank, CA - ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live (AT&T Sound Studio, Nov. 5, 2018) - Reminder/Reports

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davidt, Nov 5, 2018.

By davidt on Nov 5, 2018 at 5:06 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Premium

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davidt, Nov 5, 2018.

1. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      • Like Like x 3
    2. KingKongLeer
      KingKongLeer
      Awesome...so much mozctivity going on. I'm sure Back on the chain gang will chart highly. Has it been receiving any sort of airplay in your neck of the woods ?
      • Like Like x 2
    3. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      didn't realise California is eight hours behind the uk,this will be a two o clock in the morning job.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    4. sweetness522
      sweetness522
      It will be streaming live according to a post on Instagram:

• Informative Informative x 1
    5. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
      • Like Like x 1
    6. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      Predictions on songs played? I'd say BOTCG certainly and probably STDIB, but of course, I'm hoping for others.
    7. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Wonderwall
      • Funny Funny x 2
    8. klaus
      klaus
      Cheesecake Factory
    9. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      All will have been on the setlist I’m sure. Suedehead would be nice though
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      What time did you think it was/is? If it's noon on London you just thought it was what in L.A.?

This is stunning to me. Even.more stunning than those who are interested in Moz doing covers.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    11. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Hand that rocks the cradle, and maybe At Amber.

;)
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Nope. Only place you can hear a Morrissey solo track in Canada is on the canned list they play at the various chain grocers around here.

Kind fitting though. ...on a number of levels.
    13. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Don't you foreigners have rock stars you can listen to on radio shows in your own hemisphere or even in your own backwards country? You have to get up at 2AM to listen to the California Son Steve Morrissey just because you saw him play in your country 15 years ago and are hoping and praying Air Morrissey comes back one day when he needs money. Why do you people have to idolize Americans like Morrissey while he just sits out on his sun deck in Malibu and counts his money from the mporium uk. Aren't there rock stars actually born in your country like Elton John, Right Said Fred, Kajagoogoo, Men At Work, or the foreign dude who sings "our house in the middle of the street" that you can listen to on the radio? Pathetic.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. AKA Foster88
      AKA Foster88
      men at work are from Australia mate, but you already knew that. Who are trying to kid? You certainly aren't amusing anyone other than yourself.
    15. Case
      Case
      Video is live on Facebook. Starting with Chain Gang
      • Like Like x 1
    16. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      Anyone else listening live? Have they even mentioned anything about Morrissey being on? Wondering if they are going to record the performance and then stream it?
    17. Gaetano
      Gaetano
      The video's not streaming for me on facebook or the website. Anyone else have this problem??
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    18. Gaetano
      Gaetano
      For me it just shows a thumbnail of Jesse Tobias and it says "Video Unavailable"
    19. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      It's working for me - but the video & audio keeps clipping out so it's kind of annoying....
      • Informative Informative x 1