Bulgarian Man Kills Neighbour for Putting Robbie Williams on Repeat

I lol'd :D:o

I 'spose there's worse music to die to, like Nickleback.

Robbie Williams
Self-obsessed ugly person non-talented shithead nobody feffing wanker wannabe :lbf:

Robbie Williams
Self-obsessed ugly person non-talented shithead nobody feffing wanker wannabe :lbf:

Just got a new thesaurus? :)

"Wanker wannabe?" Aren't all of us "wannabe wankers" at some point in our lives? :lbf:

Bulgarian Man Kills Neighbour for Putting Robbie Williams on Repeat
12/23/2009 By Alex Hudson

Anyone can relate to the feeling of hearing one song played over and over until we think it's going to drive us crazy. But few of us can relate to Alexander Alexandrov, a Bulgarian man who murdered his neighbour in order to make him shut off the Robbie Williams song he had been listening to on repeat.

The Croatian Times [via We Interrupt] reports that victim Martin Kromov had listened to the 1999 single "Angels" on full volume for over a week. This caused the 45-year-old Alexandrov to lose his temper, killing Kromov and placing the body in his car. He then went to dump the body, but was caught after the car ran out of gas.

Alexandrov later told the court, "I was in constant terror of his music. I could no longer think about anything but making him turn it off."

The court didn't sympathize with Alexandrov and sentenced him to 16 years in prison. Hopefully he doesn't get sent to a prison like that in Maricopa County, AZ, as its infamous Christmas playlist could send him into another rampage.

I think the guy has a chance of getting a light sentence, seriously. It is well known that music has been used as a weapon by the US government. The two famous cases I think of are when Manuel Noriega was being removed from power, and at the Waco Branch Davidian standoff. Loud music was used for days to annoy and probably to disorient the people that were attempting to hold back the forces seeking to remove them.

Obviously killing someone is not justified, but if he had attacked the man's stereo instead of his person, I think he might not have been arrested. Why wasn't some kind of noise complaint enough to end this?

Not funny really but then can you blame him?

My neighbour plays country music really loud and shrieks along....I wish the bitch bad things.:D

Since Robbie Williams is the oozing puss leaking from Satan's scarred backside, it's seems a fairly well expressed act of disapproval.

I once chucked a unripened satsuma at the upstairs window because they wouldn't stop playing Snow Patrol's 'Chasing Cars'

Back
Top Bottom