Buffy Sainte-Marie confirmed as support for five UK March shows - true-to-you.net

Last edited:
Someone agrees Emil. From 'Autobiograhy' ~

Passage decribing the Kill Uncle American Tour:
" In the midst of all the chaos and violence, the band freezes. It is beyond them. At New Jersey's Garden State I am told that the American national anthem is always played before the artist walks on. I find this absurd and slightly fascist, and although I can't stop it from happening I follow it with an even louder blast of Buffy Sainte-Marie's 'My Country 'tis of thy people you're dying' anti-American detonation.
'Is it having any effect?' I ask from behind the iron curtain.
'No. Everyone just looks confused.'
"

ha ha

I don't understand all the negativity towards Buffy. I think it's a great choice. Too bad she didn't support Morrissey during the European tour a few months back. 'My Country 'tis of thy people you're dying are one of the best protest songs ever written.

Well she can sing that over and over in Belfast to all the McDonalds moo cows that will be lined up when she is in town whilst Steven has a crafty cheese and tomato sandwich backstage in his dressing room burning scented candles to hide the smell of hypocracy.
Blessed are the cheese makers, blessed is the Belfast cow killing industry and blessed is the opulent five star meat dish hotel industry ( fully endorsed by Steven) oh and blessed is his carbon footprint and blessed are the stencil producers !
L M F A O !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand all the negativity towards Buffy. I think it's a great choice. Too bad she didn't support Morrissey during the European tour a few months back. 'My Country 'tis of thy people you're dying are one of the best protest songs ever written.

wow, this is strong!

Last edited by a moderator:
TTY Statement!
Irish beef, Irish cheese ! This we're made of !
There is NOTHING me and Buffet are ashamed of !

L M F A O !

Benny-the-British-Butcher (Steven has pardoned the Irish meat industry it seems)
It's ok to eat McDonalds kids Steven Paddy McMorrissey is a crank !
Best-ist

It's death for no reason and death for no reason is committed in McDonald's Ireland !
And did you know that Buffy and Steven are happy to perform there ?

Performing in McDonalds killing fields ! Please explain/discuss ( no need for bad language thanks)

I am not familiar with her work. I was just listening to my local weird indie college station and may have heard a song of hers that I instantly loved, it sounded like her voice from the other song of hers I know from the pre show reel. Does she sing a song about wanting to be her lovers bed?

I am not familiar with her work. I was just listening to my local weird indie college station and may have heard a song of hers that I instantly loved, it sounded like her voice from the other song of hers I know from the pre show reel. Does she sing a song about wanting to be her lovers bed?

cool maybe the moz exposure will help her get heard more

Back
Top Bottom