Buenos Aires - DirecTV Arena (Dec. 7, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / First Of The Gang To Die / Break Up The Family / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Sunny / Spent The Day In Bed / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Fan photos (4 total) by @AllAccessARG. Link posted by NealCassidy.

45250_buenos_aires.jpg
  • Morrissey Live Review & Photos - South American Tour - KulBritania. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
I’ve been picturing Uncleskinny as some sad young virgin who lives at home with his mom, wasting his life spewing bile on here ‘cos he’s terminally unemployable, or something.

After googling Peter Finan & learning that he’s a bitter middle-aged ex-uber fan - with at least a job to go to - just makes his behaviour around here even sadder.

Please, Peter, find something else to do with the remainder of your existence.

If you were an ex-lover of Moz’s you’d have received at least a cease & desist order by now.

Truly tragic.

Never an Uber fan. More an Uber pest.

“Thinking of doing a t-shirt, so I’ll contact Simon Goddard”
Goddard be like. ‘Not this mong again’

Almost looks like a country with toilets and running water. Good of Moz to support the nazi uprising all over Europe and we're all wearing a yellow vest these days. The people have had enough and the race war starts now and Moz is on our side.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Next concert will happen on the 14th of December. Does anyone know whether he'll stay in Argentina or in Chile this whole week or will he take a break by returning to the UK or LA?

Next concert will happen on the 14th of December. Does anyone know whether he'll stay in Argentina or in Chile this whole week or will he take a break by returning to the UK or LA?

Weather is great around here. Hope they are enjoying the stay.

My desire was to post the short video I recorded, but I forgot everything when Morrissey appeared and it's totally out of focus and in some parts I wasn't recording the stage but some people around me, feets, the ceiling, etc.
Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to post the audio because it's interesting for the first song itself (William) and for the way Morrissey charmingly managed to cope with some audio problems at the begining (the "mamma mia" situation).

Let me check his itinerary and I’ll get back to you.

I’ve been picturing Uncleskinny as some sad young virgin who lives at home with his mom, wasting his life spewing bile on here ‘cos he’s terminally unemployable, or something.

After googling Peter Finan & learning that he’s a bitter middle-aged ex-uber fan - with at least a job to go to - just makes his behaviour around here even sadder.

Please, Peter, find something else to do with the remainder of your existence.

If you were an ex-lover of Moz’s you’d have received at least a cease & desist order by now.

Truly tragic.

rabble rousing at the dole office is his job
:bath:

I don't know what that means. Sorry.

It was a joke, I don't remember what the t-Shirts said.
Uncleskinny is simply a forum member who simply hangs around here to explain how horrible and terrible is Morrissey.... so I was joking.
I don't remember the message in the T-shirts.

It was a joke, I don't remember what the t-Shirts said.
Uncleskinny is simply a forum member who simply hangs around here to explain how horrible and terrible is Morrissey.... so I was joking.
I don't remember the message in the T-shirts.
Why would he do that? Morrissey is awesome. Seems strange he would come onto a site devoted to Morrissey, and talk shit about him. But everyone's got their thing. Thanks for responding!

Why would he do that? Morrissey is awesome. Seems strange he would come onto a site devoted to Morrissey, and talk shit about him. But everyone's got their thing. Thanks for responding!

Because he’s a dad, lonely, agreessive weirdo. Sad, as he was once a lovely man.

My desire was to post the short video I recorded, but I forgot everything when Morrissey appeared and it's totally out of focus and in some parts I wasn't recording the stage but some people around me, feets, the ceiling, etc.
Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to post the audio because it's interesting for the first song itself (William) and for the way Morrissey charmingly managed to cope with some audio problems at the begining (the "mamma mia" situation).

Here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s0OV31L8LDi56FHSFf_DuguLw9ZrpLE7/view?usp=sharing

HYPOCRISY. Daniel Grinbank, the man who refused to bring Morrissey to Argentina based on Morrissey's SAYINGS to a German newspaper, was the producer of the children's theater tour in which a 16 y.o. actress was raped by a 45 y.o. actor. The minor actors were not cared properly by the theater company despite their legal guardianship obligation. Yesterday, the now 26 y.o. actress dared to denounce the rape publicly, accompanied by hundreds of actresses. The legal denounce was made some weeks ago. This is the 4th known complaint of abuse against the same actor, and one more rape report is being prepared by the legal team of the employee of a production company. Nonetheless the actor was supported by the most important producers, judiciary power and media until yesterday's collective denounce.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom