Buenos Aires - DirecTV Arena (Dec. 7, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / First Of The Gang To Die / Break Up The Family / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Sunny / Spent The Day In Bed / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Fan photos (4 total) by @AllAccessARG. Link posted by NealCassidy.

45250_buenos_aires.jpg
  • Morrissey Live Review & Photos - South American Tour - KulBritania. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
Hello! The gig was amazing but I have a question... Does anybody knows who is the actor in the backdrop during "If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look at Me"?
Greetings from Argentina!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181219-103713_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20181219-103713_Video Player.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 0
Hello! The gig was amazing but I have a question... Does anybody knows who is the actor in the backdrop during "If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look at Me"?
Greetings from Argentina!
Look like a young Peter Falk (Columbo) to me, but perhaps that's just the angle. I know PF featured in his backdrops last year, although he was older in that shot:

Look like a young Peter Falk (Columbo) to me, but perhaps that's just the angle. I know PF featured in his backdrops last year, although he was older in that shot:

My niece loves Columbo.and she's only in her teens.

She has good taste. I love Columbo! I really love catching those old re-re-re-re-re-runs - corny as f***, but he's so magnetic you can't help but watch.
I think it's that idea of a clown who people underestimate but who always comes out on top. Remind you of anyone we know? Morrissey. Do you think Columbos in with the young crowd now.

I think it's that idea of a clown who people underestimate but who always comes out on top. Remind you of anyone we know? Morrissey. Do you think Columbos in with the young crowd now.
Hmmm. Interesting analogy... although I think for some people he's kind of Columbo in reverse these days: once considered brilliant and clever, but turns out to be just a clown with dodgy dress sense :lbf: But each to their own analogy. It is Christmas, after all. And yes, I am certain Columbo never went out of fashion. Although please tell me you're not wearing a mucky mac on your pub crawl.

Hmmm. Interesting analogy... although I think for some people he's kind of Columbo in reverse these days: once considered brilliant and clever, but turns out to be just a clown with dodgy dress sense :lbf: But each to their own analogy. It is Christmas, after all. And yes, I am certain Columbo never went out of fashion. Although please tell me you're not wearing a mucky mac on your pub crawl.
Hilarious. I washed it yesterday.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom