Buenos Aires & Chile gig promotion - Morrissey Central (30th August)

A couple of pictures showing tour adverts in Buenos Aires:

44121_44118_IMG_0239.jpg

1535634748541_image1-2.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/buenos-aires

Nothing too exciting.
FWD.

Update:
Chile advertising added too:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/chile

Here's another IG one:
598a25a8ab210526ef3b46352a117773.jpg

Last edited:
All the clever Nazis ended up in South America. And the rich ones too:paranoid::lbf:

Only joking but I'm sure Morrissey wailing on about Venezuela will mean he is actually left-wing like Hitler

I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere about Morrisey looking like the back end of a bus.

At least there's little chance of Dave Haslam running a disco in South America.

I dunno a lot of folks in the UK try to have a South American-themed disco most weekends. It wouldn't stretch the bounds of credibility to imagine Dave Haslam on the decks. In the corner of someone's front room. Playing A Guy Called Gerald Voodoo Ray.

What does that mean?

Well, those who call themselves important people say in Argentina we are suffering a huge economic crisis. Again. Our economic crises are in fact crises originated in political corruption. But nobody dares to say it in that explicit way because that would identify the culprits in an undeniable way. That's why they make reference to the consequence, not to the cause of the crisis. So I'll say it just as it is: we are suffering another corruption crisis that is ruining the economy of the country. Again.

For those who know little geography I'd like to clarify Argentina and Chile are two different countries. Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina and it is its largest city. Buenos Aires is, at the same time, the name of the largest province (region or state) of Argentina. So, you have 1) Ciudad de Buenos Aires, and 2) Provincia de Buenos Aires. They are two different territories, one next to the other. Morrissey concert is scheduled to take place in Provincia (province) de Buenos Aires, next to a city called Tortuguitas.

Why would anyone want to know anything about a shithole country that has been stealing money from every country out there never wanting to pay it back?
How can Moz of all people go to such a filthy part of the world full of only losers?
Bomb South America to pieces Trump!

Why would anyone want to know anything about a shithole country that has been stealing money from every country out there never wanting to pay it back?
How can Moz of all people go to such a filthy part of the world full of only losers?

Not for the same teason you write long posts loaded with information about Sweden, its music, the muslim invasion and your pillow. This is a thread about the promotion of a gig in Argentina and Chile.

Luckily, Loudon Wainwright III has a song for every occasion. Morrissey should take comfort from this.

Last edited:

if you self-identify as heteroflexible, that’s totally your right & I respect that, but I also beg you to heteroflex yourself as far away from me as possible, thanks

Not much point in UK dates these days. He couldn't sell out the Castlefield Bowl in his hometown and the "logistics" of switching the event to Harpurhey Bingo Hall proved to be a nightmare resulting in total cancellation. Even changing his performing name to Morrisey doesn't fool anyone either, bet that was another bright idea thought up by Gary Barlow.:clap::clap::clap:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

3 drunk Skinny sock puppets. marked this as funny.
:construction::turban::construction:

doh:
Tragic all around:sleeping:

Only 23 days till December 7th. It seemed so far away... I just hope it happens for all of us, we need it!

Here:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom