Budapest - Millenás Teáum (Oct. 12, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Ganglord / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Reader Meet Author / One Of Our Own / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Action Is My Middle Name / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• Photo: mriopls / Instagram. Link sent by an anonymous person.

budapest.jpg

Last edited:
Live update of the set can be found on the Blue Rose Society site : TheWorldofMoz.blogspot.com .

Live set updates on the Blue Rose Society site WorldofMoz.blogspot.com . And don't forget to check out Morrissey's latest tweets @BRSChairman, including his interactions with Boy George. You were told 4 years ago and you ignored - don't is it again. #AskBoy

SETLIST:

1. Suedehead
2. Alma Matters
3. Kiss Me A Lot
4. Istanbul
5. Ganglord
6. Speedway
7. Staircase At The University
8. World Peace is None of Your Business
9. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Piano intro...
10. Everyday is Like Sunday
11. Reader Meet Author
12. One Of Our Own
13. I Will See You in Far Off Places
14. Oboe Concerto
15. Meat Is Murder
16. Action is My Middle Name
17. First Of The Gang To Die
18. The Bullfighter Dies
19. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
20. What She Said

Encore:

21. The Queen Is Dead

Someone got on stage and had a kiss!

Well played.

I love Action is My Middle Name. Still perplexed by Morrissey's choice to give us the equivalent of a steaming dump of a set list in Durham.
Must have had his rear cleavage violated at RDU.

To: Morrissey

Fax Transmittal: ok

Hey Steve, We just listened to lil' Sammy's IPhone recording of this show and "far off places" is lacking again in the line "if the USA doesn't bomb you" We are in terrorist Transylvania territory now in Eastern Bloc Europe so we need more emphasis on the U...S....A part. We are thinking of a bath house and hotel lobby tour of Russia. I know it was spaghetti night at Nancy's mom's house the night of the meeting, so this is just an FYI. Thanks!

Josh Van Burger
Project Manager; Senior
The Morrissey Marketing Group LTD-Malibu
(subsidy of Kerrygold Irish Cheese and Butter-USA)

"Budapest, Budapest... will be you my guests?" =)
Never go to Buda for the first time without a map, do not be me) Although I'm a shy person I had to ask the way 4 times and to discover that Budapest's people are very friendly and helpful. I spent about an hour to find Millenaris. And then we had to wait outdoors more than an hour from the time signed on tickets. And it would be better to pay 200 Ft more for the ticket and not to think about paying the cloakroom( But when finally the show started everything became trivia excepting music. Morrissey looked well and performed fantastically, his band sounded great. Gustavo is a wonderful musician, he has a lovely singing voice, muchas gracias por cantar en Español. Jesse is really handsome) "supreme Boz Boorer and I am... a costume" xD "You have killed me" wasn't played but "Action is my middle name" was a very nice surprise. The crowd was hot in all meanings, several handshakes near me, but I were in the third row and had only eye contact but twice) "Now to please, to please, only to please")) Moz tried to say something in Hungarian, "thank you", I suppose: "Köszönöm... Did I pronounce it in a right way? Noooooo))))"
It's my second Morrissey's gig, the first one was in Helsinki last year. Different cities — different Morrissey. He's a great artist, I can't say more. I were very happy to see him again. And, of course, Budapest is beautiful. Would I repeat this trip? Yes. Igen =)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom