Budapest - Millenás Teáum (Oct. 12, 2015) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Oct 12, 2015.

By davidt on Oct 12, 2015 at 9:30 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Ganglord / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Reader Meet Author / One Of Our Own / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Action Is My Middle Name / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Live update of the set can be found on the Blue Rose Society site : TheWorldofMoz.blogspot.com .
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Live set updates on the Blue Rose Society site WorldofMoz.blogspot.com . And don't forget to check out Morrissey's latest tweets @BRSChairman, including his interactions with Boy George. You were told 4 years ago and you ignored - don't is it again. #AskBoy
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      SETLIST:

1. Suedehead
      2. Alma Matters
      3. Kiss Me A Lot
      4. Istanbul
      5. Ganglord
      6. Speedway
      7. Staircase At The University
      8. World Peace is None of Your Business
      9. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
      Piano intro...
      10. Everyday is Like Sunday
      11. Reader Meet Author
      12. One Of Our Own
      13. I Will See You in Far Off Places
      14. Oboe Concerto
      15. Meat Is Murder
      16. Action is My Middle Name
      17. First Of The Gang To Die
      18. The Bullfighter Dies
      19. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
      20. What She Said

Encore:

21. The Queen Is Dead
    4. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Someone got on stage and had a kiss!

Well played.
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Great show tonight.
    6. saintssmileshyly
      saintssmileshyly
      I love Action is My Middle Name. Still perplexed by Morrissey's choice to give us the equivalent of a steaming dump of a set list in Durham.
      Must have had his rear cleavage violated at RDU.
    7. saintssmileshyly
      saintssmileshyly
      Troll ass clown
    8. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera

To: Morrissey

Fax Transmittal: ok

Hey Steve, We just listened to lil' Sammy's IPhone recording of this show and "far off places" is lacking again in the line "if the USA doesn't bomb you" We are in terrorist Transylvania territory now in Eastern Bloc Europe so we need more emphasis on the U...S....A part. We are thinking of a bath house and hotel lobby tour of Russia. I know it was spaghetti night at Nancy's mom's house the night of the meeting, so this is just an FYI. Thanks!

Josh Van Burger
      Project Manager; Senior
      The Morrissey Marketing Group LTD-Malibu
      (subsidy of Kerrygold Irish Cheese and Butter-USA)
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Wow, NICE. I think Morrissey was in need of one. Does anyone have any pictures?
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Action Is My Middle Name, but no Boxers? Unbelievable.
    11. Ambra
      Ambra
      Sweet! I hope someone will post a photo/video of that moment
    12. Lavsan
      Lavsan
      "Budapest, Budapest... will be you my guests?" =)
      Never go to Buda for the first time without a map, do not be me) Although I'm a shy person I had to ask the way 4 times and to discover that Budapest's people are very friendly and helpful. I spent about an hour to find Millenaris. And then we had to wait outdoors more than an hour from the time signed on tickets. And it would be better to pay 200 Ft more for the ticket and not to think about paying the cloakroom( But when finally the show started everything became trivia excepting music. Morrissey looked well and performed fantastically, his band sounded great. Gustavo is a wonderful musician, he has a lovely singing voice, muchas gracias por cantar en Español. Jesse is really handsome) "supreme Boz Boorer and I am... a costume" xD "You have killed me" wasn't played but "Action is my middle name" was a very nice surprise. The crowd was hot in all meanings, several handshakes near me, but I were in the third row and had only eye contact but twice) "Now to please, to please, only to please")) Moz tried to say something in Hungarian, "thank you", I suppose: "Köszönöm... Did I pronounce it in a right way? Noooooo))))"
      It's my second Morrissey's gig, the first one was in Helsinki last year. Different cities — different Morrissey. He's a great artist, I can't say more. I were very happy to see him again. And, of course, Budapest is beautiful. Would I repeat this trip? Yes. Igen =)
    13. Anonymous
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Was it Damon?
    15. Anonymous
      Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    16. drifter
      drifter
    17. AgathaC
      AgathaC
      He seemed very happy ,love the fake slap before Action. He is so damn funny sometimes.
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: Audio recording

Hi!
      I just regged to this site just because of this torrrent, but I can not download it:( Can u help me, please? (I just can not click to the torrent, it is not a link)
    19. docinwestchester
      docinwestchester