Bryan Adams' first photography book will include Morrissey

Bryan Adams' first photography book will include snaps of Morrissey -

Acclaimed singer-songwriter, Bryan Adams set to release first photography book - artdaily.org

Excerpt:

LOS ANGELES, CA.- Internationally acclaimed singer-songwriter, Bryan Adams, is set to release his first book of photography this September, entitled Exposed. Published by Steidl, Exposed, features portraits of friends and colleagues in the entertainment, fashion and art community. Exposed is available for preorder on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.

Including a foreword by Sir Elton John, Exposed is Adam’s first comprehensive monograph, showcasing an intimate look at some of the most important figures in pop culture, including Morrissey, Sir Ben Kingsley, Amy Winehouse, Michael Jackson, Louise Bourgeois, Dame Judi Dench, and more.

Kewpie sends the link to the YouTube video that shows the photo at 1:20:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care what anyone says; Summer of '69 is the best song EVER.

From the Steidl Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Catalogue ~

7831896954_38b317b072_c.jpg

...Udo Keir & Morrisey (sic) together at last! Right here, right now, on the floor :yum:

£80-a-pop!

http://www.steidlville.com/catalogue/Steidl_FW12_13.pdf

And drool over the triple volume sets of 'Bailey's East End' & Eggleston's 'Los Alamos Revisited' ~

7831989676_e44ba0e84e_z.jpg

7831989278_24979e4929_c.jpg

Or weep at Robert Frank's 'Valencia' ~

7831990134_036bb949ed_c.jpg

Or dab on a drop of Paper Passion Perfume, Steidl's new scent - 'an homage to the luxurious sensuality of books'; £70 for 50ml.

I don't care what anyone says; Summer of '69 is the best song EVER.

Yeah, up there with some of U2's best stuff, and Lenny Kravitz. Or Queen, Chilly Peppers and Bon Jovi!
Someone should start a radio station that plays classic tracks like that.

Is this a late April Fool? Morrissey shot by Bryan Adams. If only it was the other way round. I think that's the worst photo of Mozzer I've ever seen. Is he trying to channel David Essex?

Yeah, up there with some of U2's best stuff, and Lenny Kravitz. Or Queen, Chilly Peppers and Bon Jovi!
Someone should start a radio station that plays classic tracks like that.

If you're embarrassed by pop music, I feel sorry for you.

i'll give you this -- you gotta have balls the size of texas to make a statement like that.

It's a fact. It's one of the best rock and roll songs ever written.

If you're embarrassed by pop music, I feel sorry for you.

It's a fact. It's one of the best rock and roll songs ever written.

I prefer Run to You but Summer of 69 is not bad.

[I admitted to liking three Phil Collins/genesis and a Bryan Adams song. My street cred is ruined if I ever had it.]

I prefer Run to You but Summer of 69 is not bad.

[I admitted to liking three Phil Collins/genesis and a Bryan Adams song. My street cred is ruined if I ever had it.]

No...it isn't. Anyone who doesn't like Phil Collins is a horse's ass.

I'll have to stop by a book store and take a look. The video does offer hope that Bryan Adams can really photograph instead of just selling his name to make a quick buck .

Is this a late April Fool? Morrissey shot by Bryan Adams. If only it was the other way round. I think that's the worst photo of Mozzer I've ever seen. Is he trying to channel David Essex?

Does indeed sound unlikely but I remember when it happened (around the time Ringleader of the Tomatoes was released).

He's a good photographer. A shock considering his music is without any redemption.

You've got to be joking, they're so contrived and cliched. Those awful over-photoshopped pictures say nothing to me about my life.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom