Brussels

Tormented

Remarkably Dressed
so once again as nearly nobody answered my previous threads! ;)

who's gonna be there tomorrow?

Really love to go, but haven't got a ticket:(

I hate all the buggers who sold their tickets on eBay and wish them bad luck.

Enjoy the gig and look forward to read your report later;)

Hello,

I"m in Brussels right now fighting with this %%#^#% laptop keyboard.
Went to Ancienne Belgiique around lunchtime, and there were already loads of people queueing.
Went back to my hotel for a little afternoon nap, but there"s some demonstration going on outside (at the stock exchange building, VERY NOISY)

PM me if you"d like to meet up for a pre-gig beer (hmm, i just had a glass of DUVEL in the hotel lobby bar...nice).

See you there, i"m already very excited.

love
csp x

Brussels was amazing ...
the "spider"-incident was hilarious ...

ATTN:
BOEKHOUDER u ging bijzonder netjes gekleed!!

de xriemx én de studs

Last edited:
Walkers Crisp said:
PM me if you"d like to meet up for a pre-gig beer (hmm, i just had a glass of DUVEL in the hotel lobby bar...nice).

hm okay we haven't had a pre-gig beer but the night was really funny afterwards!

thnx for bringing your cd's with you...they saved the night!!!!!!!!!

ps: i think i stole your lighter ;p

excellent sound, excellent venue, excellent moz voice
what more could you ask except maybe another encore as it was the very last date

Tormented said:
hm okay we haven't had a pre-gig beer but the night was really funny afterwards!

thnx for bringing your cd's with you...they saved the night!!!!!!!!!

ps: i think i stole your lighter ;p

Yes, it was great fun, wasn't it?

The massive hangover the next day wasn't though...I was wearing a huge sombrero on my head when I woke up so I couldnt get through the door. Thank god it disappeared after 2 aspirins :o :o

Is it possible that I saw you at the airport at around 2pm ? Were you wearing a light blue denim jacket?. Hope you had a good flight back to A.

Servus
Csp xx

P.S. I'm still rolling on the floor when I think of your Morrissey-style dance..lol.

After show party was a riot...brilliant. Mind you, still have remnants of the hangover and with a 12 hour trip back to my front door in total I am still not the better of it. But well done to the organiser....it rounded off the tour perfectly.

Still cannot believe the owner of that establishment was encouraging us to get more drunk and dance on the tables...

It was an incredible end to the tour all right.

I'd just like to address the Morrissey FANS who were selling tickets outside the venue.

Seriously....what the F*CK?!!?

Didn't it make you feel even a teeny bit guilty to think that you were ripping off fellow fans? Didn't you feel sad when you approached the many fans outside the venue holding up signs, looking for tickets, only to be told that your prices were too extortionate? Didn't the look on their faces when you told them the price tug at your heart strings and make you realize how 100% greedy and mean you were being? I have bought extra tickets for concerts before, been left in the lurch at the last minute and never has it crossed my mind to seek a 3 or 4 times profit on a ticket from a fellow fan ~ unlike you.

$150 - $225 was the going rates I heard. The tickets originally cost €38 from the box office.

It'd be different if you were a scummy tout with a gold tooth and a limp, but to demand such disgustingly inflated prices from fellow fans (who are listening to the same sensitive lyrics that you listen to, by the way) makes me absolutely sick and ill.

I hope that the extra money you recieved from your trades bring you nothing but grief and misery. Greedy f*ckers.
:mad:

I agree with the fan/tout thing completely. It was a disgrace to see fellow fans making a profit. Does anyone know if the young couple (I think they may have been Spanish) got in? They stood with a small sign for hours looking more and more upset as the day wore on. I only wished I had extras to give them.

Ry Vita said:
After show party was a riot...brilliant. Mind you, still have remnants of the hangover and with a 12 hour trip back to my front door in total I am still not the better of it. But well done to the organiser....it rounded off the tour perfectly.

Still cannot believe the owner of that establishment was encouraging us to get more drunk and dance on the tables...
Tables?He wanted me to dance on the bar! Definitely didn't look able to take my slender figure though!!

Walkers Crisp said:
Yes, it was great fun, wasn't it?

The massive hangover the next day wasn't though...I was wearing a huge sombrero on my head when I woke up so I couldnt get through the door. Thank god it disappeared after 2 aspirins :o :o

Is it possible that I saw you at the airport at around 2pm ? Were you wearing a light blue denim jacket?. Hope you had a good flight back to A.

Servus
Csp xx

P.S. I'm still rolling on the floor when I think of your Morrissey-style dance..lol.

woah it was really a massive hangover...i had 3 beers at the airport and was instantly drunk again :)

no i wasn't wearing a denim jacket but you could've seen me at the airport around this time!

yeah melinda took a video of that...i really want to see my moz style dance haha!

Too soon for me :mad:

I will be 'living' near the French/Belgian border as of 7th sept so if it was later I would probably have been there.

unruly boy said:
Too soon for me :mad:

I will be 'living' near the French/Belgian border as of 7th sept so if it was later I would probably have been there.

well you poor unruly boy!

it was really an excellent gig and one of the best aftershowparties i've ever been to!

i'm still not standing with both feet at the ground and this after 5 days :)

Back
Top Bottom