Brussels - Bozar Theatre (March 16, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Alma Matters / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Knockabout World / Istanbul / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Loop / Half A Person / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Night Pop Dropped / Without Music The World Dies / Let Me Kiss You // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of Buddy T.

Last edited:
Was most of the audience under Prozac on that tour ? Bozar in Brussels was almost sold out and yet the applause was so incredibly thin after each number. You have the feeling that only 400 people slightly clap in their hands, on that 2,100 person audience.

i think the audience did good last night... front row was on fire and people on the balcony were clapping and singing

Still this was that was my first time and i was just f***ing happy to see The Man himself... tbh i enjoyed every seconds of the show

Please be fair , Morrissey must love this song :hearteyes:

Very plain....

Every Quando is Like Quando

Most overplayed song on this tour. It was enjoyable during Tour of Refusal but not now ....:confounded:

God give me patience :pray:

Best setlist and general pacing of the show so far…

Would be happy with this in London with the inclusion of trouble loves me

Jack the Ripper / hooligan were closings at the last uk & London gigs so Suedehead encore is a must 🤞🤞

Nobody Loves Us
This Is Not Your Country
I Can Have Both
Used To Be A Sweet Boy
Interlude
Disappointed
Will Never Marry
Michael's Bones
Jack The Ripper
I Know It's Over
This Night Has Opened My Eyes
At Amber
My Love Life
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
Well I Wonder
Southpaw
Sister I'm A Poet

Encore:
I Want The One I Can't Have
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Interesting Drug
Irish Blood, English Heart

I wish.
add Boxers instead of EDILS and Morrissey can via Celibate co. , if He gives His aproval, release another vinyl named 'The Obscure Action' the obscure b sides from Morrissey. got 15 E grand, so it's also gonna be a limited edition.

To wreck his own way

i think the audience did good last night... front row was on fire and people on the balcony were clapping and singing

Still this was that was my first time and i was just f***ing happy to see The Man himself... tbh i enjoyed every seconds of the show

Was most of the audience under Prozac on that tour ? Bozar in Brussels was almost sold out and yet the applause was so incredibly thin after each number. You have the feeling that only 400 people slightly clap in their hands, on that 2,100 person audience.
i did hear someone after jim jim falls - say something like 'if your going to be at the front can you fkin dance or something like that - made me laugh!

Screenshot_20230317-113009.png

baby j Suedehead plus "unwanted kiss" :rofl:

The venues / ticket prices are to blame
It’s a bit like watching that footage of the Walker brothers doing the supper club circuit to polite applause

Still, something like 9 years since he last played in Belgium, I did expect perhaps more from the crowd, but then that’s not reflected in the makeup of the front rows anyway

I’m expecting better from London , with it being a traditional guitar band venue, more standing / ticket prices better (though this will be my first time at the Apollo, so will see how it goes, and he has played London a lot in recent years

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom