Brussels - AB (Sep. 28, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Now My Heart Is Full / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Oboe Concerto / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Not A Man / Will Never Marry / Istanbul / My Dearest Love / What She Said / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by setlist.fm, link posted by an anonymous person.

• Photos by Damon De Backer (6 total), from ABConcerts / Facebook. Link posted by an anonymous person.

brussels.jpg
  • Morrissey doceert rebellie by Nick De Leu (2 photos by Koen Bauters) - De Standaard

brussels2.jpg

Last edited:
does he plan to do the same boring set list forever?

Are you actually going to any of these gigs? If not perhaps you could keep your pointless comments to yourself. I am really hoping to hear this set list in Germany so I hope he doesn't change a thing.

Nice "Nazis in the crowd" pics. Another reason why I thank God I live in the USA 2 miles from Morrissey's house.

I've seen Mozza 3 times in the last year. Gig enjoyment in order: Lund, Bournemouth, Sunday night in Hammersmith last week.

I have to say, the first two gigs were amazing. Hammersmith, I feel, was a bit flat (for me anyway). Maybe the set list, maybe the crowd, but I wasn't very engaged. I actually thought that for the time being, I'm drawing a line under the current Mozza tour because of this.
So, look forward to the next album for the next tour.....

tomorrow i will attend his concert in frankfurt neu-isenburg with my best friends!

I've seen Mozza 3 times in the last year. Gig enjoyment in order: Lund, Bournemouth, Sunday night in Hammersmith last week.

I have to say, the first two gigs were amazing. Hammersmith, I feel, was a bit flat (for me anyway). Maybe the set list, maybe the crowd, but I wasn't very engaged. I actually thought that for the time being, I'm drawing a line under the current Mozza tour because of this.
So, look forward to the next album for the next tour.....

Bournemouth better than Hammersmith? I respect your view my I would think most people prefer the set list which is lighter on World Peace, also the crowd in London but chaqu'un pour soi I suppose.

tomorrow i will attend his concert in frankfurt neu-isenburg with my best friends!

yeah have a great time and make some memories.

as to the person who saw him four times. did the shows go down in quality as the same sequence as you saw them. i dont remember which order they were played in but that also might have something to do with it

You lots are so full full of bull ox! Born Mouth was not better than Hammersmith!!! and that's where I reckon I lost my New York Yankees Baseball Cap I bought online for 3,650 squid and I wanted to wear it so bad to see Neds Atomic Dustbin at the Isle of Lucy Festival the following week. Anonymous-

You lots are so full full of bull ox! Born Mouth was not better than Hammersmith!!! and that's where I reckon I lost my New York Yankees Baseball Cap I bought online for 3,650 squid and I wanted to wear it so bad to see Neds Atomic Dustbin at the Isle of Lucy Festival the following week. Anonymous-

Dear Aztec Gannon,
Like I said, 'my opinion' darling Mozza fan. My experience.
Yours was clearly different (assuming you were at both gigs)
Respectfully yours,
Bournemouth Strikes Again.

No one is really arsed what you think. Your snide comments, just like your existence, is pointless. America is welcome to you. Spastic X

back again from the concert in neu-isenburg and same as 6 years ago i am disappointed. i am a huge morrissey fan, but i cannot find in his concerts what i like about him, when i listen to him alone. dont know if you understand..in his older songs he is so fragile, shy, clever, "miserable"... for me: someone to identify with. but on stage he seems so strong, confident, sometimes a bigmouth, he wants to tell me how to live my life, vote, eat.. to me that doesnt match. they played reader meet author, that song describes my feelings best.

back again from the concert in neu-isenburg and same as 6 years ago i am disappointed. i am a huge morrissey fan, but i cannot find in his concerts what i like about him, when i listen to him alone. dont know if you understand..in his older songs he is so fragile, shy, clever, "miserable"... for me: someone to identify with. but on stage he seems so strong, confident, sometimes a bigmouth, he wants to tell me how to live my life, vote, eat.. to me that doesnt match. they played reader meet author, that song describes my feelings best.

Funny to me that's kinda why I can't as much to the older songs somewhat though they of course very well composed. To each his own though and hope you at least a little fun. To me songs like hand in glove sound confident and strong so even then I think there was balance or exception

Funny to me that's kinda why I can't as much to the older songs somewhat though they of course very well composed. To each his own though and hope you at least a little fun. To me songs like hand in glove sound confident and strong so even then I think there was balance or exception

you´re right, hand in glove and much more songs were confident and strong. my point was rather, that those strong songs usually were not the songs i admire him for. to me morrissey always was a friend and companion in sad and lonely days, suffering the same from life as me. i guess on stage he does nothing wrong, but he´s just not my friend anymore. take a quote from maudlin street: "me - without clothes? well a nation turns its back and gags..." but in reality he is a goodlooking, adorable and clever man, why should anyone gag? i guess it´s just a general issue that the intimacy between reader and author is destined to break during a rock concert.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom