Brussels - AB (Sep. 28, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Now My Heart Is Full / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Oboe Concerto / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Not A Man / Will Never Marry / Istanbul / My Dearest Love / What She Said / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by setlist.fm, link posted by an anonymous person.

• Photos by Damon De Backer (6 total), from ABConcerts / Facebook. Link posted by an anonymous person.

brussels.jpg
  • Morrissey doceert rebellie by Nick De Leu (2 photos by Koen Bauters) - De Standaard

brussels2.jpg

Last edited:
i wish i could have been there. i have so good memories for the 2006 Show. Bruxelles was always excellent to moz. can´t await to see the Boys soon. this tour is so amazing. sadly soon gone...

from setlistfm

1. Suedehead

2. Alma Matters

3. Speedway

4. Ganglord

5. Staircase at the University

6. World Peace Is None of Your Business

7. Now My Heart Is Full

8. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris

9. Oboe Concerto

10. Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed

11. I Will See You in Far-Off Places

12. The Bullfighter Dies

13. Kiss Me a Lot

14. I'm Not a Man

15. Will Never Marry

16. My Dearest Love

17. What She Said

(The Smiths song)

18. Meat Is Murder

(The Smiths song)

Encore:

19. Everyday Is Like Sunday

I went to see Morrissey in Antwerp in 2014 and Tilburg in 2015 which were both great concerts. Perhaps it was the venue but the sound/acoustics was terrible. The ab was too much crowded, and due to the setup it was difficult to see and enjoy the concert. Please next time come back to Antwerp or a better location then the Ancienne Belgique. Despite my remarks above it was nice to hear Morrisey again...

from setlistfm

1. Suedehead

2. Alma Matters

3. Speedway

4. Ganglord

5. Staircase at the University

6. World Peace Is None of Your Business

7. Now My Heart Is Full

8. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris

9. Oboe Concerto

10. Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed

11. I Will See You in Far-Off Places

12. The Bullfighter Dies

13. Kiss Me a Lot

14. I'm Not a Man

15. Will Never Marry

16. My Dearest Love

17. What She Said

(The Smiths song)

18. Meat Is Murder

(The Smiths song)

Encore:

19. Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist looks nice. did he add i will see you in far off places before or after he annonced he would no longer play the u.k.

How lucky are we to be alive when Morrissey is... Years of music, thoughts and now an amazing book. The man is simply a legend!

If Britain were brave enough to elect people like Morrissey to power the world would be a much kinder better place! Why oh why can't we be brave like Morrissey?

I went to see Morrissey in Antwerp in 2014 and Tilburg in 2015 which were both great concerts. Perhaps it was the venue but the sound/acoustics was terrible. The ab was too much crowded, and due to the setup it was difficult to see and enjoy the concert. Please next time come back to Antwerp or a better location then the Ancienne Belgique. Despite my remarks above it was nice to hear Morrisey again...

Better than Ancienne Belgique??? Are you insane?
Ancienne Belgique is one of the best venue in the WORLD...

I think you are crazy!!! Sound for the concert was FANTASTIC!! Even better than Antwerp last year!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom