"Brow Of My Beloved" - played in full on FB. Listen here

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
As the single has been sent out early to some suppliers - it was only a matter of time.
Credit to Victor E. for recording (link poached from Rosie - thank you).
Obviously not full on quality, but sounds good.
MP3 shortly.

Hosted on my vimeo incase FB deletes it.
I quite like it.
Regards,
FWD.

Here is a MP3 of the above - with the gain knocked down 2 points as it was a bit loud:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/263lpg

Obviously, there will be better recordings and possibly even digital to follow on or around the 10th of May.
Thanks to all concerned.

Yes! The song is great!!!

Oh my! I was scared because of Wedding Bell Blues, but it seems that the new album will be fantastic...

... I will get my deluxe edition without Wedding Bell Blues! I am no longer scared and I give it 11 stars out of 10.

(The one who decided to release wedding bell blues as a single will be fired as soon as possible).

Edit: when I grow up I want to be FWD. :ahhh:

As the single has been sent out early to some suppliers - it was only a matter of time.
Credit to Victor E. for recording (link poached from Rosie - thank you).
Obviously not full on quality, but sounds good.
MP3 shortly.

Hosted on my vimeo incase FB deletes it.
I quite like it.
Regards,
FWD.

Here is an MP3 of the above - with the gain knocked down 2 points as it was a bit loud:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/263lpg

Obviously, there will be better recordings and possibly even digital to follow on or around the 10th of May.
Thanks to all concerned.

His vocal on this is really something.

When is his new album out? Not the covers album.

The instrumental is sort of St. Vincent-y so yeah not really sure why this wasn't on the album.

It’s a nice song but almost a bit to old school solo morrissey in the lyrics for me. They’re well written but I just can’t get into the subject matter and even then they’re a bit narrow. He seems like he really wants to branch out in terms of style these days, I know its been a sorta creeping change since southpaw but it’s hit a tipping point around ringleader imo and I wonder if that’s why these songs that the long time fans would love, this blue dreamers eyes I thought you were dead by the time, keep getting left off albums or buried. I don’t know. This is a good song but it almost feels to familiar in character. Music is sweet though so good job boz. Kinda reminds me of something that would be off quarry

Thanks for this.

It has a cool sound to it in terms of both the music and the vocals, but feels a little under-written. A nice addition to the catalogue though.

It's not a leak.
The records have been sent out early by Warners to some shops.
Someone was lucky enough to get one (3 actually) and record it playing.
The vinyl is still due on the 10th and if we are lucky, it will have the B-side as a digital download too.

FB_IMG_1556949433055.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Kinda reminds me of something that would be off quarry

Agree, though very different, the verses have that dreamy quality of something like ‘I’m not sorry’, and the chorus, when he sings the first line’Brow of my...’ made me think of Kate Bush in the way that it soars.

This and ITYWDead have been my favorites of the recent b-sides/unreleased songs.

Back
Top Bottom