"Brow Of My Beloved" - played in full on FB. Listen here

To me it just sounds samey, it's Moz-by-numbers. And the subject matter has been done a million times.

I'm a Beginner Audio Engineer And I Feel That I Did My Best ...
https://www.dropbox.com/h
I Hope That You Enjoy Brow Of My Beloved
Might help if you posted the full link!
Don't go to too much effort, this was only meant to be a quick preview before it comes out properly. Something has always been better than nothing in the Morrissey world (a lot of Quarry was pre-heard via poor live recordings), but this is going to be available in 6 days.
Regards,
FWD.

Might help if you posted the full link!
Don't go to too much effort, this was only meant to be a quick preview before it comes out properly. Something has always been better than nothing in the Morrissey world (a lot of Quarry was pre-heard via poor live recordings), but this is going to be available in 6 days.
Regards,
FWD.
I Got It Sorry If The Link Is Not Clearer Because It's my First time Uploading On Dropbox .... Thanks :):):):) ..

I Got It Sorry If The Link Is Not Clearer Because It's my First time Uploading On Dropbox .... Thanks :):):):) ..
I'm not familiar with dropbox, but all that appears wrong is you've cut and pasted only part of the url:

20190504_185519.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

ٍSo Sorry .... :):);) I Didn't Know What Happened ... For Anyway .. This B - Side Is So Good
I Can't Wait For The Clean Digital Version ...
Again I'm Sorry ...
Thank You So Much For Sharing' .. You Are Best Amongst The Best
Please feel free to share your efforts cleaning the track up, I was trying to help you see what was missing.
No apologies needed.
Regards,
FWD.

I love this new song but I hate how some of his best efforts get relegated to B-sides or just never get released!

Back
Top Bottom