"Brow of my Beloved" added on Spotify and other services as a digital single (July 12, 2019)

As of today:

Lovely song!

full

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest sin isn't that he's turned into a rampaging press craving twat waffle.

It's that his music has turned boring and shit.

The kind of mediocre that fills the dusty old vinyl bin at the Goodwill. Perry Coma.

Yes that’s true. Billy Bragg wants the publicity he’ll go to any length to get it as we have recently witnessed. Guess it’s called free speech and all that.

I’m sure Bragg’s next record will be better, so don’t criticize him too harshly.

I like the cover. I’m really into hairy forearms.

On men.

PS: Me thinks the song sounds a bit stale.

Yeah I understand, but it was originally only released as a b-side. I don’t think even Morrissey would have released this as an a-side declaring its better than ‘Hand in glove’.

A lovely little number, it has it’s moments.

Yes that’s true. Billy Bragg wants the publicity he’ll go to any length to get it as we have recently witnessed. Guess it’s called free speech and all that.

I’m sure Bragg’s next record will be better, so don’t criticize him too harshly.
William Bloke is simply calling a douche-bag a douche-bag. He’s done it both succinctly and eloquently.

Bragg hasn’t EVER released a half-assed record. They’re ALL good.

The fact that you slag Billy Bragg, while fawning over ^^^THIS rubbish reflects only on you, you daft, wee, try-hard twat.

Yeah I understand, but it was originally only released as a b-side. I don’t think even Morrissey would have released this as an a-side declaring its better than ‘Hand in glove’.

A lovely little number, it has it’s moments.
Like a fart in the wind, K-Hole is always there to spout nonsense as she comes out of Missery’s anus, for a breath.

Bragg hasn’t EVER released a half-assed record. They’re ALL good.

The fact that you slag Billy Bragg, while fawning over ^^^THIS rubbish reflects only on you, you daft, wee, try-hard twat.

Yeah, it’s subjective, I mean we all can’t have perfect taste in music like I have.

:p

You bet K-hole. Spot on with that toddler emoji shit.

You ARE sleeping. You do not WANT to believe.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom