Brooklyn, NY - Kings Theatre (Nov. 30, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Our Frank / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Am Veronica / Jim Jim Falls / Let Me Kiss You / Everyday Is Like Sunday / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / Half A Person / Knockabout World / Irish Blood, English Heart / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY

Last edited:

stoneyhando-01122022-0004.jpg
stoneyhando-01122022-0006.jpg
stoneyhando-01122022-0001.jpg
stoneyhando-01122022-0003.jpg

Yes he mentioned that the record will be released when the audience will no doubt all be in their mid nineties................

Looks like it was a great show! Hoping the momentum continues until Sunday when I see him!

Hs he played Speedway at any shows on this tour?
No. I reckon he doesn’t play any songs you people on the East Coast worst coast want to hear. He puts together his setlist after consulting with the superior fans of Moz Angeles. This is why his best crowds and his best efforts are found in the West and not human rubbish bins like Nu Yawk or Ing-lynn nnnnnnnnnnnit mate c*** tit chip wank

it was wonderful to see him back in the theater i saw him last much too long ago. i found a ticket for half the price - thank you to the secondary market seller who must have thought tonight's show would be cancelled as some of the previous shows, too. the seat was all the way back, but dead center - exactly opposite where i was in the pit some six years before - ha.

agreed on the above comments about his spirits - he was in good form both spirits and voice. the band, too. what a treasure to behold.

was anyone else suspecting 'november spawned a monster' might've made the set list tonight? or is that too corny and/or predictable?

i really enjoyed the new songs. what a catalog this mas has.

mad props to the stage invaders. i hope you heard me cheering for you all the way from the back.

looking forward to seeing those who plan to join again tomorrow.

ps - those medium shirts run pretty big. what are my chances of being able to swap it for a small if i bring it to the merch stand tomorrow?

No. I reckon he doesn’t play any songs you people on the East Coast worst coast want to hear. He puts together his setlist after consulting with the superior fans of Moz Angeles. This is why his best crowds and his best efforts are found in the West and not human rubbish bins like Nu Yawk or Ing-lynn nnnnnnnnnnnit mate c*** tit chip wank
Y0u smoking the hashish mate? NY is the entertainment capitol of the world not to mention the greatest city of all of the rest. The Moz even said so in his show tonight. Get a grip wanker.:crazy:

Last edited:
Did he mention anything about the new album apart the comment that it "will be released when the audience is nineties"?

Wow, just watched the show provided by "edwinaltemarperez" (thank you Edwin) via FWD (thank you also), what a show that was! Beautiful theatre, great set list, wonderful, appreciative crowd, fantastic performance from Moz and the band. Please please please brought tears to my eyes.
Great to see Moz back & on form!! Etc. etc. etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20221201-111227~2.png

img_7_1669892918007~2.jpg
img_12_1669892967859~2.jpg
img_1_1669892839113~2.jpg
img_8_1669892925811~2.jpg
img_9_1669892943961~2.jpg
img_10_1669892953449~2.jpg
img_11_1669892960548~2.jpg

Last edited:
Continued:

img_4_1669892892389~2.jpg
img_6_1669892908991~2.jpg
img_2_1669892852632~2.jpg
img_3_1669892867538~2.jpg

See his FB for individual image captions.
FWD.

Some great banter: “This is life. This is it. This is life. This is it” during Please, Please

Took the stage by singing “I lost my voice in San Francisco”

“Oscar! Oscar! Oscar!” to Wilde backdrop during Irish

“I was happy once 28 years ago. Sure enough, the telephone rang.”
It was the 122nd Anniversary of Oscar’s death.

He seems to have been in really good spirits last night and rather talkative. I don't know what it is but he seems to be in a better head state than in most of the pre-cancellation shows where a lot of the energy was just stifled

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom