Brokeback Mountain

My teenage daughter who is well aware of this age -- believe me..

Found this film not only embarrassing but shite say it all.

I watched it as an old arse and thought maybe I'm out of touch

A 17 going on 18 year old daughter who agrees says it all.

Hmm... your english is rather broken, but I'm guess your daughter said she didn't like it. Im gonna go further out on a limb here and say the reason your daughter didn't like the movie either was because you raised her to be a close minded, self righteous moron just like yourself.

If you didn't like the movie that's fine, but only if you have a real reason other than "THE MOVIE WAS BAD CAUSE OF THE GAY SEX". That is not a valid critique. If you're uncomfortable with homosexuality you had no business watching the movie in the first place, but if you were less narrow minded you'd realize the homosexuality of the two main characters takes a back seat to several things and the story becomes much much more than just two rugged men wanting to screw.

*anticipates a broken english response*

look away now!!!!!!!!!!

2m.jpg

If born were here he'd be so angry with that picture he wouldn't even notice his erection.

It's ashame though, the more you explore me... that picture alone has likely trigged hundreds of young impressionable children to become stark raving homosexuals. When you understamd the plot of the mentally sick homosexual establishment as well as Born does, statistics like the one I just cited come as no surprise.

If born were here he'd be so angry with that picture he wouldn't even notice his erection.

It's ashame though, the more you explore me... that picture alone has likely trigged hundreds of young impressionable children to become stark raving homosexuals. When you understamd the plot of the mentally sick homosexual establishment as well as Born does, statistics like the one I just cited come as no surprise.

LOL......:D

but they love each other...awwwww

brokeback-mountain-9.jpg

Ahaha... no way! But Masked Avenger wait a moment, how did you get this? IS THERE MORE!? From your past experiences, Masked one, is Irene even aware how hypocritical she is being by being homophobic but still making out with girl's?! Gah... how could she not be. This is the kind of hypocrisy that is so stark and daming people almost pitty the hypocrit in question.

Yet still don't cause they are giant morons.

If this picture is for real it has absolutely made my day. TELL US MORE, MASKED AVENGER!

I'd say he's been banned... Anyway, the film is as bad as it gets, totally bland Hollywood production, whoever was responsible for it has no guts whatsoever. Oh well. At least gay romance entered mainstream :rolleyes:

To me though, its not even about the fact that gay romance entered the main stream. While I think it deserves to be in the mainstream and viewed in a realistic light (as opposed to perhaps a... fabulous light". That aside though, this movie was about two people in love who, because of society's standards, couldn't be together and care for each other like they were meant to. Their homosexuality played into that and was indeed the cause of their not being able to be together, but to me Brokeback Mountain was a powerful love story with great acting and was one of those few films that was truly able to captivate my emotions and fill me with, at times, hope and elation, and yet at others with sadness and emptiness.

So I guess we just have to disagree. P-PLUS MORRISSEY LIKED IT SO THERE.

Yes, as you said, a great story, but a wasted story too in my humble opinion. It could have been so much better directed. I'm surprised that it made you feel sad, it didn't trigger any emotions in my case. Not even outrage when Jake (what's the name of that character?) was beaten to death, because that scene was so 'oh let's not upset anyone by showing how disgusting homophobia really is, it's enough that we have some bum sex in the film' :rolleyes: Very cowardly, really.

I'm lying, I was outraged after seeing that film, but at the way it was directed :eek: :D

Back
Top Bottom