Brokeback Mountain (and possibly other) Spoilers

D

Dave

Brokeback_Mountain_Jack_Twist.jpg

He died?!

also it turns out that they may have been gay, bisexual, or straight. edit: Just like Morrissey!

(why watch movies when you've got wikipedia)

yes, you're thinking this thread is pointless, but I just read they are making a sequel and that Jake Gyllenhaal isn't in it so I was wondering why.

Please spoil more movies here or I'll feel really stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what: I've been told I look like if Jake Gyllenhaal and Morrissey had a bastard love child.

I think I just thought up the best movie ever made.

Brokeback_Mountain_Jack_Twist.jpg

He died?!

also it turns out that they may have been gay, bisexual, or straight. edit: Just like Morrissey!

(why watch movies when you've got wikipedia)

yes, you're thinking this thread is pointless, but I just read they are making a sequel and that Jake Gyllenhaal isn't in it so I was wondering why.

Please spoil more movies here or I'll feel really stupid.

I had to read this stupid 40-page book for my American Literature Class...the stupid Closet case guy was an asshole for cheating on his wife..and even worse for doing it with a guy...I mean if he's going to be gay fine...But don't hide it from you wife...that's just cruel and pathetic...Own up to what you are...

Ok, I'm gonna get hate mail for saying the truth

Old Yeller dies.

Edit: Oh, and that woman in that movie is really a guy. The Crying Game, I think.

Darth Vader was really just a little boy who lost his mommy and never got to have his way...And he tried to kill his own son a few times too....

I had to read this stupid 40-page book for my American Literature Class...the stupid Closet case guy was an asshole for cheating on his wife..and even worse for doing it with a guy...I mean if he's going to be gay fine...But don't hide it from you wife...that's just cruel and pathetic...Own up to what you are...

Is a 40 page book really too much to ask? Probably the professor was hitting on you.

also, if you're cheating on your wife... oh never mind.

And Luke and Leia were twins. I shit you not.

Didn't that seem like an afterthought? I'm not a Star Wars geek but I am trying to sell some vintage "action figures" (dolls! they are dolls for boys!) and I was reading somewhere about this, that "Lucas" apparently made a lot of this up as he went along.

Wait, did I read this in another thread here? I think I did!

The truth? More like being an unsympathetic jerk. People like you only make closet-cases worse.

Is a 40 page book really too much to ask? Probably the professor was hitting on you.

also, if you're cheating on your wife... oh never mind.

Actually, My EX Cheated on me...

But I think most of the Forum has heard that story once too often....

Soylent Green is people. That would be a great one, but who has actually seen that movie. I think more people saw the Saturday Night Live sketch about it.

The truth? More like being an unsympathetic jerk. People like you only make closet-cases worse.

Ask any woman...To Cheat on your wife is bad enough...to do it with a guy would Hurt them more

1. It makes them feel undesired
2. It makes them feel decieved...

Just as any guy whose wife cheated on him with a woman...
(or perhaps mad, because he wasn't in on the action?)...

But if He's In love with the other guy....then he SHOULD LEAVE his wife...and not decieve her...otherwise he's just like all people who Cheat...Pathetic and Shameful

Back
Top Bottom