Britney Spears documentary on tonight.

Is her dad hot? Papa Spears? Cos I think he is. :p Of course I think the sister is cute, too... Just not Brit Brit. UGH.

Is her dad hot? Papa Spears? Cos I think he is. :p Of course I think the sister is cute, too... Just not Brit Brit. UGH.

I used to think her sister was cute too, but after she got pregnant she kind of went downhill. I don't mean looks wise or body wise, she just got trashier. Like dressing slutty at WalMart. I mean who dresses slutty at WalMart. You're already at one of the trashiest stores ever. Dressing slutty is just overkill.

I used to think her sister was cute too, but after she got pregnant she kind of went downhill. I don't mean looks wise or body wise, she just got trashier. Like dressing slutty at WalMart. I mean who dresses slutty at WalMart. You're already at one of the trashiest stores ever. Dressing slutty is just overkill.

True, but from what I understand, most of the clothing choices in there involve either visible g-string/tank top combos, or muu muus. :eek:

Now, what about Papa Spears? Is it that weird to like him? it's just something about him; I can't put my finger on it (haha).

OMG! I was thinking the same thing. He is BUFF!

It's possible, because it's already been shown on MTV about three times.

Ooh Dave! Paris chose her new BFF tonight! It wasn't who I wanted it to be. :mad:

"it shoulda been me" now I have to look for that instead of working. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWeD7EnYc1A
That's part one...

LOL!!! I do whateva I want...

thanks, I watched this and some other stuff, including the Snotdonna section. Brit's dad is fixing her a bowl of grits with velveeta for breakfast? :sick: Then she eats it while someone blowdries her hair? YUMMMY. velveeta and hair!

"it shoulda been me" now I have to look for that instead of working. ;)

thanks, I watched this and some other stuff, including the Snotdonna section. Brit's dad is fixing her a bowl of grits with velveeta for breakfast? :sick: Then she eats it while someone blowdries her hair? YUMMMY. velveeta and hair!
No problem. Mandonna can go diaf, for realz!

LOL!!! Nothin' wrong with cheesy grits! He ain't got the powder kind! That made me laugh so hard.

why is having sex a bad thing?
oh, it's only bad for a woman right.
No one calls george clooney a slut, he's just an 'eternal batchelor'.
GROSS!
Please tell me, why is it so wrong for women to have sex? Who are you to decide how much dick is 'a lot'?
you and EOH are coming off like some pathetic backward right wing Christians.
I can't stand britney; but if you're going to call ehr a slut, you'd better damn well call Federline one as well, and Justin, and everyone else who's slept with more than two or three people (ie. everyone sane).

Ooh err. If i'd known George Clooney had so much dick i'd have called him a slut too.
When did i say having sex was a bad thing anyway? Get off yer high horse will ya. I wasn't saying anything right wing, or even sexist. My comment was about an individual, who happens to be a woman. If Britters encompasses all that is womankind to you, then please accept my deepest apologies.
And i think there comes a point in all our lives when we have the right to decide how much dick is a lot of dick. : D

actually, it was a woman and a gay man. not two meatheads. as you assumed.
I was trying to figure out if she thought i was a guy. Thanks for noticing Nugz :tears:

Last edited:
oh hi you guys! dad took away my laptop and I been real busy making a record besides so I haven't been able to say hi!

Thanks for watching my show! YOu guys rock!

are you a slut britney? or a whore? or are you just misunderstood? and how many dicks is a lot of dicks?

Tags
*oops *that i'm sent from above britney on the moon irony free zone luvm is pleasure to read men are sluts too not that innocent red spacesuit yeah yeah yeah yeah you think i'm in love
Back
Top Bottom