Britney Spears documentary on tonight.

I've been Britnified for a long time! I saw her in concert when I was 11, back when she was as pure as snow.

I love her, I can't help it.

well surely nasty and pathetic are based on subjectivity. i don't know anything about her parenting skills and i doubt you do.

i don't think anyone is getting mad either.

and i see you've reverted back to calling her promiscuous.

She has seen a lot of dick though.

i'd say the amount of dick that constitutes a lot would be subjective too.

Sorry... I guess I got it totally wrong.. :o

She isn't a whore, because whores get paid for having sex... what she is..

is a nasty drug-addicted trailer park SLUT :guitar:

ummmmmm, some of the people that you like are nasty

some of the people you like are drug-addicted

and using "trailer park" to describe Brit-Brit is inaccurate, but also comes across as classist. Do you live in a mansion? Do you think rich people are better than poor people?

There's really no safe way to put down Britney. Everything she is has an anti-defamation group.

She is a person that has been manipulated and exploited since she was a small child. No one ever laughs at this, but I'll keep repeating that her mother looks like a used Jack-o-Lantern after four days on the porch. Plastic surgery disasters are pretty common and there are more gruesome examples, plus the focus is on her daughters so people don't look at her that much, and she has escaped scrutiny, but seriously, her face is a mess.

4r3n9y.jpg
j7x9ft.jpg

Her dad is an opportunist creep that wore a t-shirt advertising the restaurant he worked at while with Britney at the height of her problems. It does seem that he has gotten her back on the right track, but not necessarily for the right reasons.

166mbkm.jpg

The love of her life appears to have been Justin Timberlake, the stupidest, most inauthentic, and fugliest guy to ever be a teen idol. Okay, probably not, but HOW THE HELL does this guy sell a record? His popularity to fugly ratio is phenomenal.

23uearl.jpg

When you look at all that, Britney comes across pretty well in comparison.

102wk6s.jpg

No one ever laughs at this, but I'll keep repeating that her mother looks like a used Jack-o-Lantern after four days on the porch. Plastic surgery disasters are pretty common and there are more gruesome examples, plus the focus is on her daughters so people don't look at her that much, and she has escaped scrutiny, but seriously, her face is a mess.

4r3n9y.jpg
j7x9ft.jpg

Holy crap! :eek:

thank you. now I can stop. :D

Had I known that is what a jack-o-lantern looks like after being on the front porch for four days I would have agreed with you a lot sooner. It's a perfect resemblance. Her face even slants to the side just like the pumpkin does.

I watched this out of sheer boredom. I was shocked and appalled.

Correct me if I am wrong, but do you recall the scene where her father is explaining something to her about the "Womanizer" video and when he walks away, she said something to her assistant about her father can be an "asshole, yet be so charming." Even the doc crew felt they needed to verify that that was in fact, her father she was referring to. Outrageous.

Maybe her father is tough on her because, well I don't know, she's irresponsible, narccissistic, whiney little brat. He looked as if he's at a stage in his life where he would like to enjoy life but can't because he has to babysit his own full-grown daughter and keep her busy enough so she can keep from harming herself and the people around her. No joy and no affection between father and daughter. This child should kiss her father's ass for what he is doing.

Hug your dad, Britney and take your meds already.

Britney was cruel to her father. :(

And this...
159j51.gif

Tour dates!

Tue, 03/03/09
7:30 PM
New Orleans Arena
New Orleans, LA

Thu, 03/05/09
08:00 PM
Philips Arena
Atlanta, GA

Sat, 03/07/09
07:30 PM
American Airlines Arena
Miami, FL

Sun, 03/08/09
St Pete Times Forum
Tampa, FL

Wed, 03/11/09
Nassau Coliseum
Uniondale, NY

Fri, 03/13/09
Prudential Center
Newark, NJ

Mon, 03/16/09
TD Banknorth Garden
Boston, MA

Tue, 03/24/09
Verizon Center
Washington, DC

Thu, 03/26/09
Mohegan Sun Arena
Uncasville, CT

Fri, 03/27/09
Mellon Arena
Pittsburgh, PA

Tue, 03/31/09
American Airlines Center
Dallas, TX

Fri, 04/03/09
08:30 PM
Target Center
Minneapolis, MN

Thu, 04/09/09
Tacoma Dome
Tacoma, WA

Sat, 04/11/09
ARCO Arena
Sacramento, CA

Sun, 04/12/09
07:00 PM
HP Pavilion At San Jose
San Jose, CA

Tue, 04/14/09
EnergySolutions Arena
Salt Lake City, UT

Thu, 04/16/09
STAPLES Center
Los Angeles, CA

Sun, 04/19/09
Honda Center
Anaheim, CA

Fri, 04/24/09
JOBING.COM ARENA
Glendale, AZ

Tue, 04/28/09
Allstate Arena
Rosemont, IL

How much you want to bet they are unaffordable?

She is a person that has been manipulated and exploited since she was a small child. No one ever laughs at this, but I'll keep repeating that her mother looks like a used Jack-o-Lantern after four days on the porch. Plastic surgery disasters are pretty common and there are more gruesome examples, plus the focus is on her daughters so people don't look at her that much, and she has escaped scrutiny, but seriously, her face is a mess.

4r3n9y.jpg
j7x9ft.jpg

Her dad is an opportunist creep that wore a t-shirt advertising the restaurant he worked at while with Britney at the height of her problems. It does seem that he has gotten her back on the right track, but not necessarily for the right reasons.

166mbkm.jpg
Well, Dave, you are somewhat correct. Britney is still in fact her Ma and Pa's (mostly Ma's) bread winner, which is sick and sad.

Mama Spears is the stage mother from Hell.

Papa Spears was at one point an alcoholic, but I too would be an alcoholic if I were married to Lynne Spears. Papa Spears saved Britney's life and career. Where would she be now if he wasn't there to save her from all those parasites (Paris, Sam Lufti and that one chick who is some Hot Mess Wreck that claims to be a cousin of hers)? The fact is Britney is the one who pushed Pa Spears away because she was a big girl and married to that Po po Zao Parasite! So you can't put all the blame on him. If there was anyone to blame, blame Ma Spears.

Well, Dave, you are somewhat correct. Britney is still in fact her Ma and Pa's (mostly Ma's) bread winner, which is sick and sad.

Mama Spears is the stage mother from Hell.

Papa Spears was at one point an alcoholic, but I too would be an alcoholic if I were married to Lynne Spears. Papa Spears saved Britney's life and career. Where would she be now if he wasn't there to save her from all those parasites (Paris, Sam Lufti and that one chick who is some Hot Mess Wreck that claims to be a cousin of hers)? The fact is Britney is the one who pushed Pa Spears away because she was a big girl and married to that Po po Zao Parasite! So you can't put all the blame on him. If there was anyone to blame, blame Ma Spears.

Total speculation here, but in my opinion Paris was not acting as a parasite. I think that she has a really perverse sense of fun, and she probably enjoyed being in the middle of Britney's world when Britney was starting to lose it. The only thing she possibly gained was publicity because the two of them together got more attention than either of them alone. Paris got over it though, and was long gone when Britney really lost it.

Paris also could have been seen to be enjoying watching her friend Nicole Ritchie when she was cracking up. There are pictures of them together where Paris is in her sort of Jackie O phase, looking really together, and Nicole is running around barefoot in pajamas looking really glum and lethargic. Paris seems to be having a great time though. I don't think things like that affect her.

With Sam, Adnan, the cousin, the husband, and probably many more, I could go along what you're saying. They were all using and sucking up whatever they could get. But her father's actions seem like those of someone protecting an investment, not being a father. That's probably why Britney has a lot of the problems she has. If he was the caring one, she is in trouble.

We watched about 5 minutes of it, a part with Madonna it in. My husband wouldn't shut up about all the "work" that Madonna's had done. I personally think she hasn't had (that much :p) but can obvs afford the best facials, skin cream, and leads a pretty Zen life...so surely that has to count for her youthful glow? :D

Madonna looked weird last night. She looks like she has had loads done, her face didn't move.

Tags
*oops *that i'm sent from above britney on the moon irony free zone luvm is pleasure to read men are sluts too not that innocent red spacesuit yeah yeah yeah yeah you think i'm in love
Back
Top Bottom