British Nationalist Podcast Discusses Morrissey

His own parents were immigrants themselves. He was in his teens when the Irish were seen pretty much how Muslims are seen now. Morrissey's tragedy is that he pines for that which rejected his family..and him. Pathetic, really.

Dont be an ignorant cuck. Moz was born in Britain and is not an Islamic, FFS. when Moz parents were born Ireland was still part of the UK.:crazy: and arrived legally.

His own parents were immigrants themselves. He was in his teens when the Irish were seen pretty much how Muslims are seen now. Morrissey's tragedy is that he pines for that which rejected his family..and him. Pathetic, really.

Morrissey's parents were immigrants? From where?

How are Muslims seen now?

Patrick Kielty knows.

So does a dear friend of mine of Irish and Pakistani heritage. She had a kid (now grown up) with her partner. He’s of Irish and Spanish heritage. “We Irish mix well”, a dearly departed friend from Dublin I once had a one night stand with said to me. Are my friends and their families to be removed to comfort the insecurities you display here daily?
Who’d want to live in a country where the limited and duller than dishwasher aspirations of your ilk is boring uniformity? England takes its name from refugees and asylum seekers - the Angles. Immigration IS Britain’s history. So much of what’s seen by you as “quintessentially English” takes its origins and cue from abroad. So much of the food we eat, the clothes you wear and the cultural/social/musical reference points you touch upon daily originate from places far beyond these shores.
What a grey, repressed and hateful this land would become if those who’ve infested this site were ever to hold sway.

What’s up, Tamarind? Scared that you’ll be unmasked and dragged blinking wildly into the light, eh? As Brook Benton put it so succinctly, “It’s just a matter of time”. :cool:

You geeky liberals love your online threats, don't you? They give you the only empowerment you can get in a country that openly laughs at the delusional 'loony left' and has done for years.

I can assure you, the majority of Great Britain share my opinions, not yours. Therefore the threat of being 'dragged into the light' doesn't contain quite the sting you imagine it to. In other words: I couldn't give a toss.

Now as I've told you before, bumboy, you'd do better logging onto Gridr for a meet with a fellow fudgepacker where hopefully you'll catch Aids and die a slow, lonely and miserable death for your sordid crimes against the upkeep and health of your distended back passage.

So long, bandit, and don't forget to keep religiously reading my posts. I'll make sure to soon put out some more of the 'extreme' kind for your eyes only. Enjoy.

You geeky liberals love your online threats, don't you? They give you the only empowerment you can get in a country that openly laughs at the delusional 'loony left' and has done for years.

I can assure you, the majority of Great Britain share my opinions, not yours. Therefore the threat of being 'dragged into the light' doesn't contain quite the sting you imagine it to. In other words: I couldn't give a toss.

Now as I've told you before, bumboy, you'd do better logging onto Gridr for a meet with a fellow fudgepacker where hopefully you'll catch Aids and die a slow, lonely and miserable death for your sordid crimes against the upkeep and health of your distended back passage.

So long, bandit, and don't forget to keep religiously reading my posts. I'll make sure to soon put out some more of the 'extreme' kind for your eyes only. Enjoy.
An open and unrepentant homophobe well triggered, on a site dedicated to a gay/bi ageing popster. @davidt, you certainly have a way of letting ‘em in....don’t you? o_O

Anyone seen Skinny?
Always runs off when things heat up or difficult questions are put fwd.

An open and unrepentant homophobe well triggered, on a site dedicated to a gay/bi ageing popster. @davidt, you certainly have a way of letting ‘em in....don’t you? o_O
I am homophobic and insulting towards you, nobody else. You liberals have no awareness of nuance so I realise this is quite hard for you to comprehend. What's more baffling however is why you spend your time on a fansite dedicated to somebody who shares most of my opinions, not yours.

Morrissey is a nationalist of England and Ireland, and to you he is almost certainly a 'racist' so why not haunt somewhere else where you'd be more welcome? Your obsession is not personally healthy. It's sad and negative and must only depress you.

Whereas Morrissey's so-called controversial comments fill me with joy and pride every time he utters them - which is often.

I am homophobic and insulting towards you, nobody else. You liberals have no awareness of nuance so I realise this is quite hard for you to comprehend. What's more baffling however is why you spend your time on a fansite dedicated to somebody who shares most of my opinions, not yours.

Morrissey is a nationalist of England and Ireland, and to you he is almost certainly a 'racist' so why not haunt somewhere else where you'd be more welcome? Your obsession is not personally healthy. It's sad and negative and must only depress you.

Whereas Morrissey's so-called controversial comments fill me with joy and pride every time he utters them - which is often.

Could someone lend @reelfountain a little dolly? S/he needs to point where it is the home truths hurt her. We see through you all too well. @Nerak, @Verso, @Trill, @Surface and others too numerous to mention laugh at your every self reverential utterance for the foolishness they clearly are.
If your opinions “....represent the majority of the UK (which they don’t)”, then which isn’t Farage standing for election? Care to tell? Why didn’t Yaxley-Lennon secure a seat as an MEP back in May 2019? 2.8% of the vote isn’t what a “Man Of The People (on cocaine)” such as him should be getting now, if the politics you espouse is meant to be gaining traction, wouldn’t you say?
Carry on dreaming. You remain that which you constantly reveal yourself to be - a nobody ranting and showing how powerless and bereft of any influence. Long may this continue, very much to your frustration. ✌

Patrick Kielty knows.

So does a dear friend of mine of Irish and Pakistani heritage. She had a kid (now grown up) with her partner. He’s of Irish and Spanish heritage. “We Irish mix well”, a dearly departed friend from Dublin I once had a one night stand with said to me. Are my friends and their families to be removed to comfort the insecurities you display here daily?
Who’d want to live in a country where the limited and duller than dishwasher aspirations of your ilk is boring uniformity? England takes its name from refugees and asylum seekers - the Angles. Immigration IS Britain’s history. So much of what’s seen by you as “quintessentially English” takes its origins and cue from abroad. So much of the food we eat, the clothes you wear and the cultural/social/musical reference points you touch upon daily originate from places far beyond these shores.
What a grey, repressed and hateful this land would become if those who’ve infested this site were ever to hold sway.

This is excruciatingly f***ing gay.

In what way were the Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings, or Normans "refugees" or "asylum seekers"?

Also, what did they all have in common that Nigerians, Pakistanis, and Somalis don't?

Could someone lend @reelfountain a little dolly? S/he needs to point where it is the home truths hurt her. We see through you all too well. @Nerak, @Verso, @Trill, @Surface and others too numerous to mention laugh at your every self reverential utterance for the foolishness they clearly are.
If your opinions “....represent the majority of the UK (which they don’t)”, then which isn’t Farage standing for election? Care to tell? Why didn’t Yaxley-Lennon secure a seat as an MEP back in May 2019? 2.8% of the vote isn’t what a “Man Of The People (on cocaine)” such as him should be getting now, if the politics you espouse is meant to be gaining traction, wouldn’t you say?
Carry on dreaming. You remain that which you constantly reveal yourself to be - a nobody ranting and showing how powerless and bereft of any influence. Long may this continue, very much to your frustration. ✌
If you think I support Farage and Robinson then you haven't been reading my posts as religiously as I presumed. Farage is an ex financial broker and I'm something of an anti-capitalist so to me he's just a pro-Brexit Tory. Robinson works for Zionist groups - in fact the same groups who promote Islamic migration to Europe then pay people to slag them off - so he's being used as a tool for money - and why would I support a money-making tool?

Yes, I am a nobody - but so are you, and so are most people. I fully accept being a nobody. As for those you mention who may laugh at my musings, they are free to do so, as I am to laugh at theirs if I so choose. As a non-snowflake I have no problem with this. In fact if I brighten somebody's day by providing a chuckle, isn't that a good thing?

You've got one thing spot on though - I am a dreamer most definitely.

Last edited:

Then what are you so worried about?

If you think I support Farage and Robinson then you haven't been reading my posts as religiously as I presumed. Farage is an ex financial broker and I'm something of an anti-capitalist so to me he's just a pro-Brexit Tory. Robinson works for Zionist groups - in fact the same groups who promote Islamic migration to Europe then pay people to slag them off - so he's being used as a tool for money - and why would I support a money-making tool?

Yes, I am a nobody - but so are you, and so are most people. I fully accept being a nobody. As for those you mention who may laugh at my musings, they are free to do so, as I am to laugh at theirs if I so choose. As a non-snowflake I have no problem with this. In fact if I brighten somebody's day by providing a chuckle, isn't that a good thing?

Based.

All drivel. Come out in the open Skinny & at least have the balls to put your name to this shit instead of hiding..but you don't have any balls do you?

Gutless f***wit.

Dont be an ignorant cuck. Moz was born in Britain and is not an Islamic, FFS. when Moz parents were born Ireland was still part of the UK.:crazy: and arrived legally.
Both of Morrissey’s parent were born in Eire, which has been a free state since 1921. They came over to Manchester well after independence was gained and would have seen signs like this when looking for a place to stay:
irish-e1551875677899.jpg
History isn’t your strong point, pretty much like your lame (ahem!) “comebacks”.
Somebody feed the unfortunate one some leftover pizza. He’s been starved of original thoughts for such a long time.

Both of Morrissey’s parent were born in Eire, which has been a free state since 1921. They came over to Manchester well after independence was gained and would have seen signs like this when looking for a place to stay:
irish-e1551875677899.jpg
History isn’t your strong point, pretty much like your lame (ahem!) “comebacks”.
Somebody feed the unfortunate one some leftover pizza. He’s been starved of original thoughts for such a long time.
That's right, the Irish were treated badly and had to work for every penny to get them by. Which they did. Muslims on the other hand are shot to the top of the housing list, given free homes for their big families and however many more children they choose to have and are given free money and a warm welcome by the neoliberal globalists who run this country.

That's very different to the Irish experience - they got no warm welcome, no free money and had to do backbreaking work to get by.

Back
Top Bottom