British Nationalist Podcast Discusses Morrissey

What the f*** is happening? Links to British Nationalist podcasts?!?! I'm all for "freedom of speech" and even find the resident racists here very occasionally make a pertinent point but this?

British Nationalist podcasts. The moderators here really have lost the plot.

I mean seriously. Just f*** off.
I agree with every word. In my opinion, the decision to let this through the net was a huge mistake. Never ever give the Nazis an inch. Ever.

How about you stop infiltrating forums to act as a gatekeeper to stop anyone challenging your communist genocidal anti-white ideology? How about you stop defaming people with your mind-controlling cultural Marxist slurs? When you hate Morrissey and his Irish and English ancestry so much why are you hanging around here trying to control ideas and set narratives?

Yep, that's skinny for you. People have been asking the same question for some time...still he clings.
His answer will be: because I can.

"Alexa, write me a comment that has as many alt-right incel bullshit phrases as possible in one paragraph."

Have I missed the bit where you systematically disproved and dismantled every claim he made, or did you save that for another reply?

No dialogue, no attempt to argue with you racist bastards.

"No attempt to argue"? Why not? You make it sound like you're convinced you'd lose. If they're wrong, surely you could make easy work of proving it.

By the way, what's a "racist"?

No. f*** off you Nazi c***.

That's your response to a "Nazi" asking you to argue in favour of your own - clearly very strongly held - position?

Why become so defensive and abusive when simply asked to explain why you're right and he's wrong?

looks like you swallowed Richard Spencer's discarded diary list, you f***ing dildo

You still haven't addressed a single one of his arguments. You've expressed a hell of a lot of foul-mouthed anger, but that's about it.

Why is that?

What the f*** is happening? Links to British Nationalist podcasts?!?! I'm all for "freedom of speech" and even find the resident racists here very occasionally make a pertinent point but this?

What's so horrifying to you about the idea of "British Nationalism"? What about it is so morally repugnant and beyond the pale? And why are you afraid of a "British Nationalist podcast" being shared? I mean, are you for freedom of speech, or not?

Also, what's a "racist"? And what pertinent points do you feel they occasionally make here?

I agree with every word. In my opinion, the decision to let this through the net was a huge mistake. Never ever give the Nazis an inch. Ever.

He makes some good points though Pete.

How about you respond to his question: Why are you hanging around here trying to control ideas and set narratives?

Genuinely be interested in what you have to say.

Yep. Let’s face it, this is a far-right website for far-right people. It is incredible fun (and piss easy) to wind them up though.

Skinny and pseuds(trill, anons etc) you have failed to answer any of the Ayatollahs pertinent questions:rage:
why do you fail to answer?:rage:
do you admit defeat at the hands of the messenger of Allah the Most Merciful?:smirkcat:

This site is lost. Pretty much like the subject it was set up to honour, once upon a time. And before the usuals do their predictable retort of "Why are you here?" The answer to that's simple: to collect a pile of screenshots to catalogue how far and high what was once the best Smiths/Moz site has fallen, and how it's now a hateful echo chamber for those pining for a past they've not got a chance of ever seeing and ultimately, will reject them for their own all too apparent difference.

This site is lost. Pretty much like the subject it was set up to honour, once upon a time. And before the usuals do their predictable retort of "Why are you here?" The answer to that's simple: to collect a pile of screenshots to catalogue how far and high what was once the best Smiths/Moz site has fallen, and how it's now a hateful echo chamber for those pining for a past they've not got a chance of ever seeing and ultimately, will reject them for their own all too apparent difference.

What's the basis of your dismay? That Morrissey shows some signs of implicit recognition that the sovereignty and well-being of his own people is under threat in their own homeland?

What's the basis of your dismay? That Morrissey shows some signs of implicit recognition that the sovereignty and well-being of his own people is under threat in their own homeland?
His own parents were immigrants themselves. He was in his teens when the Irish were seen pretty much how Muslims are seen now. Morrissey's tragedy is that he pines for that which rejected his family..and him. Pathetic, really.

Collecting screenshots of opinions you don't share? What a negative and pointless hobby.

Collecting screenshots of opinions you don't share? What a negative and pointless hobby.
Where I -and others too numerous to mention - have shared them, the stock response to your comments has been laughter and derision towards you. Doesn’t your heart swell to know you’ve finally found a purpose and calling in life? :thumb:

What’s up, Tamarind? Scared that you’ll be unmasked and dragged blinking wildly into the light, eh? As Brook Benton put it so succinctly, “It’s just a matter of time”. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom