British Nationalist Podcast Discusses Morrissey

Yes, I'm familiar with the old talking points. Nothing you've ever posted here is remotely insightful or fresh to anyone who has studied extremism. But I'd love to know why you personally think that Jews (because that's always what people like you mean when they say 'globalists'), taken as a monolithic entity, want to see the "white race" destroyed. Enlighten me, as I have a hunch that when you finish swimming through all of your rehearsed points, you'll end up somewhere in the intellectually-null area of "just because."
For years they were sidelined or thrown out of white countries because of their ways. Now they've wormed their way to occupy all the top positions in the western world and this is their revenge on their biggest rival.

Globalists are often Jewish yes, or if not, Zionist.

For years they were sidelined or thrown out of white countries because of their ways. Now they've wormed their way to occupy all the top positions in the western world and this is their revenge on their biggest rival.

You do realize this is the braindead logic of a child, right?

Slightly related, may I ask you how much traveling outside of London you've done in your lifetime?

Reel, you need therapy. Jewish people were persecuted because they were blamed for the death of Christ & because their numbers were so low they could be scapegoated without reprisals.

It doesn't make any difference whatsoever. If I am, then it explains everything. If I'm not, then I'm just some cucked libtard or whatever. Et cetera, et cetera. I've been on the internet long enough to know that people like you are a dime a dozen and this conversation is always the same.

Shit, a jpeg showing me the faces of brown criminals. I'm finally convinced that the "Jewish Globalists" are trying to...let me check my notes, ah yes, "dissolve Europe's white race."
jews-for-refugees-1483035591-e1489243947191.jpg
jews-march-640x480.png

iu
jews-welcome-refugees-01.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I'm familiar with the old talking points. Nothing you've ever posted here is remotely insightful or fresh to anyone who has studied extremism. But I'd love to know why you personally think that Jews (because that's always what people like you mean when they say 'globalists'), taken as a monolithic entity, want to see the "white race" destroyed. Enlighten me, as I have a hunch that when you finish swimming through all of your rehearsed points, you'll end up somewhere in the intellectually-null area of "just because."
DGf1PofXgAIFzzo.jpg

Last edited:
Shit, a jpeg showing me the faces of brown criminals. I'm finally convinced that the "Jewish Globalists" are trying to...let me check my notes, ah yes, "dissolve Europe's white race."

Members of which ethnic group dominated the leadership of the Bolsheviks and communism in general? Members of which ethnic group were grossly over-represented among their financial backers?

The Frankfurt School was constituted almost entirely of members of which ethnic group?

Members of which ethnic group were grossly over-represented in the funding of the promotion of Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi's writings?

Members of which ethnic group dominated the movement to get the US to change its immigration policy?

Members of which ethnic group own every major Hollywood film studio and vast swathes of the world's media?

Pressure groups founded by members of which ethnic group are principally responsible for censorship and deplatforming on the internet and social media?

Members of which ethnic group drafted Britain's Race Relations acts, denying freedom of association to natives, and privileging foreigners?

Members of which ethnic group drafted and pushed for "hate speech" laws in Britain?

Members of which ethnic group have had an effective stranglehold on the global monetary system for most of the past 200-250 years, control almost every central bank in the world, and hence, can control and manipulate governments, fund wars at will, and fund or de-fund pretty much anything else they see fit besides?

Back
Top Bottom