British Nationalist Podcast Discusses Morrissey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Village Smiths, Nov 2, 2019.

1. ForgotHowIGotMyName

ForgotHowIGotMyName Active Member

• Insightful Insightful x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

You can back all those assertions up with reliable links, I trust?

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

If she goes to that trouble will it change your mind? No it won't, you'll just do the usual leftist tactic of changing the subject or trying to pick holes in the facts. The regime is a master of hiding their agenda and not being explicit about their intention. That is because they are leftists like you. Leftism and liberalism thrives on 'The Big Lie.'

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

There's no hope of anyone changing my mind if they are presenting assertions which they can't back up with facts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

You mean facts presented by cultural Marxists like the Conservative and Labour party about immigration for example? You think those Home Office figures on migration have anything to do with reality? You think they are going to come straight out and tell you this housing is meant for Muslims and other 3rd worlders? So while smug traitors like you gloat about facts the houses just strangely fill up with invaders while the indigenous end up homeless on the streets. Did they tell you that they would only make white people homeless? I never heard them do so but that is what they have successfully achieved. If she can find the facts you demand from these criminal liars I'd be very, very surprised. Facts on the ground mean more than facts presented by the anti-British, anti-white, transnational bankster owned regime and it's liberal and leftist footsoldiers. Let me give you a challenge: How many migrants have crossed the channel from France in rubber dinghies this year? Invaders who have been met onshore by 'human rights' lawyers and border police handing them leaflets telling them how to obtain housing and benefits and then whisking them away to the cities in vans? Find those figures for me and then I will expect her to find the figures you are asking for.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

A one-sided Low-level civil war has already begun in England. If these people win, funded and supported by their billionaire backers of the Religion of War, it is their grovelling degenerate liberal and leftist supporters (who, incidentally the religion of peace has no respect for, whose sharia law despises most) who will be slaughtered first. Now the government is going to ban fireworks. You can't have anything nice with multiculturalism. And the Jewsmedia will not even say who the attackers were.

Religion of Peace attack police in Sheffield.

Muslims attack police in Leeds:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

Well good luck. I hope you find someone to fight. Otherwise your efforts will just look like an alt-right incel circle-jerk.

• Like Like x 1
  8. reelfountain

reelfountain Well-Known Member

Liberalism is a mental and myopic disease and you exemplify this perfectly. I have given you fact after fact but still you cite your bizarre ignorance and denial. I'll tell you what: stop believing the liberal propaganda and get out there and open your eyes to what actually happens in real life.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

No. You've given me assertion after assertion with nothing factual to back any of them up. Until you provide hard evidence to back up your racism, I will treat it as just that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  10. reelfountain

Housing associations exist to house migrants and ethnic minorities only. This is why all the homeless people you see on the street in any British city are always white. If this sounds like official racist discrimination it's because it is.

Migrants are by law housed the very night they land in Britain. No law exists to house white people if they find themselves homeless.

If you don't believe these facts, research them and then you will (which may be uncomfortable for you).

• Like Like x 2
  11. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

Which housing associations, please? Specific names, if you'd be so kind.

• Like Like x 1
    • Redundant Redundant x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  12. reelfountain

You're on the internet, do the research. By law migrants are housed the day they enter Britain - no law exists to house white people if they find themselves homeless. I've been babysitting you through these facts for long enough now - come back to me when you've done the research of these facts.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

No, you've made the assertion, you back it up with facts. If you can't be bothered to back up your racist assertions with facts then we can safely ignore them as racist drivel. Really, you must try harder.

• Like Like x 1
    • Redundant Redundant x 1
  14. reelfountain

You've proved yourself there - you don't actually want facts because you know that if you searched for them you might just find them Loud, Clear and Undeniable before your eyes.

15. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

Maybe he's a four-by-two?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  16. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

• Troll Troll x 1
  17. reelfountain

These are the people the Jewish globalists and their liberal cheerleaders are filling Europe with.

If I wanted to undermine and dissolve Europe's white race I couldn't think of a better way to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Verso

Verso Well-Known Member

Shit, a jpeg showing me the faces of brown criminals. I'm finally convinced that the "Jewish Globalists" are trying to...let me check my notes, ah yes, "dissolve Europe's white race."

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  19. reelfountain

These are the faces of the racist Muslims who specifically targeted underage white girls to repeatedly gang rape.

They are proxy warriors against the white population provided by the globalists who have settled them in Britain.

The globalists know exactly what they're doing.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Verso

Verso Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm familiar with the old talking points. Nothing you've ever posted here is remotely insightful or fresh to anyone who has studied extremism. But I'd love to know why you personally think that Jews (because that's always what people like you mean when they say 'globalists'), taken as a monolithic entity, want to see the "white race" destroyed. Enlighten me, as I have a hunch that when you finish swimming through all of your rehearsed points, you'll end up somewhere in the intellectually-null area of "just because."

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2