British Nationalist Podcast Discusses Morrissey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Village Smiths, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

Don't you think you ought to get your chronic paranoia looked at? It can't be much fun going through life being scared of everyone who doesn't look or think like you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Redundant Redundant x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

Don't you see how mind-controlled you are? Don't you see you are now reduced to being merely Pavlov's dog? Are you not aware that the Fraudian psychology meme you just deployed (used successfully on tens of thousands of dissidents in the Soviet gulags) is taken from a list of memes you have been programmed to spout? And the reductionist memes that "it's all about colour' 'It's just people who look different' 'theres only one race the human race' 'we are all citizens of the same planet' were created by people like Franz Boas the revolutionary cultural Marxist anthropologist to overthrow science and the facts, and he did so in order to fool the soft European liberal, puritanical, religiously utopian, highly altruistic, ethno-suicidal empathetic mindset, into serving his group against their own ethnic group interests.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Trill

Trill Senior Member

Morrissey fans really put the effort and hard, hard work into proving that they and he are racists.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

I could ask you the same thing. Because the bullshit you come out with could have been copied and pasted from any one of a thousand right-wing/fascist websites, many of which are funded and operated by... who knows? So who's controlling you? I think it's your fear and paranoia, which has infected you so badly that the only way you can deal with it is by expressing constant and chronic hatred of everyone who isn't exactly like you.
    And don't forget to impotently tag my comment as 'troll.'

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a fair point, but his message is sadly lost on the weak, leftie, snowflake generation; anything that doesn't fit their agenda they dismiss as racism, bigotry, or any other 'ism' that's trending.

In 'real world UK' people in hold 2 views, public & private:

In public they'd say the 'acceptable' thing; in private they'd say what they really mean, but we live in a society where we've become fearful of truly expressing what we think. Being honest means making yourself vulnerable, open to criticism, & placed, by someone, in the respective 'box'.

Moz bucks the trend; he tells the truth, but that's one thing certain groups don't like. I, like many admire him for it, & I agree with much of what he says, & has said. I don't class myself as a racist, fascist, white-supremist, & don't class Moz as any of these either.

Does all this make him a man of the people? I'm not sure. It depends on whether 'the people' think the same, or what he says reflects what 'the people' actually think, or want to hear.

In turn though, being honest makes Moz vulnerable & open to criticism, as we see every day on this site, or occasionally in regurgitated press articles. Does it bother him? I don't know. He's human, so I guess it must have some impact.

The problem for Moz is, he's seen as a bit of a lone-wolf, when measured against his contemporaries. They are just playing 'the game', saying what needs to be said, all of which is managed & politically correct.

I just wish some of them would be honest, but they won't because, as Moz wrote in 2004, they are "so scared to show intelligence, it might smear their lovely career". ..and that's where we're at also in society.

The man's a genius in many ways, but he doesn't get the credit he richly deserves, & that saddens me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Insightful Insightful x 1
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this your first stupid comment of the day Trill?
    I look fwd to the rest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't the same true of you though, everyday on this site?

Can't you see that it's you who also comes on here "expressing constant and chronic hatred of everyone who isn't exactly like you" ?

Wake up & see what you're actually like, & if you don't like what you see in what you're doing, then just stop.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you 'really put the effort and hard, hard work into proving that' you're one of skinny's sheep.
    If you're not him, then you should be embarrassed Trill.

No mind of your own & no ability to think for yourself, just a clone clown. Shake yourself, & wake up, FFS.

Who the fuck gets you up & dressed in a morning, a care-worker?

Do you have examples you can show to prove these 'racist' claims, or is it something you read somewhere recently on this site? Let me guess, that 'masterpiece' by Sturges, or the other regurgitation by Osborne?

Trill the mushroom - kept in the dark & fed on shit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

So we return to that last refuge of liberal scoundrels; the resort to terministic defamation by the use of cultural Marxist control words like 'racist' 'fascist' 'nazi.' And of course the very predictable indicator of the controlled liberal mind; projection. The richest men in the world, the transnational olygarchs, enemies of Christ and the European peoples whom you serve, and whom you are a footsoldier of, fund your side in their and not your ethnic interests. George Soros being the most notable. Not only do they personally finance or use our taxpayers money to fund hundreds of thousands of fronts in the UK alone, all the way from the education system, the mainstream media, academe, the police and judiciary, groups like the Tavistock Institute, Chatam House, The Fabian Society, Equalities Commission, NGOs, Pro immigration support groups, human trafficking NGOs who import well-funded migrants from the 3rd world into Europe to replace us, so-called 'anti-racism' and criminal Antifa street thug orgs like Hope Not hate, UAF (whose members include leftist cultural Marxists like David Cameron), but even down to the smallest Marxist inspired community groups funded by local county councils. The right has no funders but themselves, and even then the Bankers who control Britain deny them accounts, shut down their Paypal, close down monitisation of their YouTube channels.

Truth sells itself, it does not need to have the massive funding behind it which your ethno-suicidal ideas, ideas which are the central narratives of the occupiers of Britain, obtain. There is zero evidence of your 'Big Lie' that the right are "expressing constant and chronic hatred of everyone who isn't exactly like you." this is a judgement imposed by your side. In fact studies have shown that relationships between ethnically-conscious white people and non-whites are more solid than that between paternalistic liberals and non-whites. That non-whites in such friendships appreciate racial honesty while secretly looking down on the cringy anti-racist types who lick their boots and treat them like infants. Paternilistic whites tend to see non-whites as somehow children that they have to fight for and protect, whose criminality has always to be excused because we don't expect them to have the moral and physical constraints that white people have. Hence the liberal media go insane about the only black man ever killed in a racial atack in Britain and promote him to sainthood ignoring the tens of thousands of white people robbed, murdered and raped in racial attacks by blacks (let alone Muslims) over the years.

Diversity is code for less white people:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Insightful Insightful x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  10. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

The 'expressing constant and chronic hatred' quote is referring to the racism of the resident fascist clique on here. That is not the same thing as taking the piss out of them. So I have to contend that you are wrong and are basically putting up a straw man argument.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

Well at least you've gone from marking posts as 'troll' to marking them as 'dislike.' You made some progress at least. And have you ever looked up the word 'prolix?' You should.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

How is Morrissey different from other muscians in the upper sphere? They cannot go home, they would shame their ancestors with their open promotion of degeneracy, shame their neighbourhoods whose children they had morally corrupted for cash, create envy for their furs and limousines. And that is regardless of racial background, because almost without exception the members of this self-congratulating elite have sold their souls to the moguls who hate them and who molest their females in retun for promotion and deals. Morrissey could walk down his old street as one with the generations who walked those pavements before, he might even be offered a cup of tea by an old neighbour or invited for a pint by a passing nationalist. That is if his street, his neighbourhood, his borough, had not now become part of an island off India, Pakistan or Africa.

Take this as a tribute:

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  13. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

What is racism? Is this man racist?

• Troll Troll x 1
  14. What is a "racist"?

• Like Like x 1

15. That must have been what upset those 1400 girls in Rotherham so much - their Muslim rapists and torturers didn't look or think like them.

Incidentally, these people who don't "look or think like" us have their own homes.

Why do they need to be in ours?

• Like Like x 1
  16. No, you couldn't.

• Like Like x 1

17. Bullseye.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

Not only that but the invaders themselves don't think we look or think like them. In fact they hate the way we look and think:

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  19. ForgotHowIGotMyName

ForgotHowIGotMyName Active Member

20. reelfountain

reelfountain Well-Known Member

As we speak, houses are being built to cater for Muslim migrants who haven't even arrived on our shores yet.

This is not paranoia or fake news from a right-wing website. This is real and many people are watching it happen with their very eyes.

Ex-soldiers and other Brits are sleeping on the streets while entire Muslim families are being given brand new homes.

This is why your textbook liberal-denial is no longer taken seriously by the majority of people out there. They've woken up. You can't tell people that what they are seeing with their own eyes isn't true.

• Like Like x 2