British Nationalist Podcast Discusses Morrissey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Village Smiths, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Trill

Trill Senior Member

Village People seems cool.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You gave them nothing. They attained their their own independence. Keep deluding yourself. It clearly is all the consolation you have for the inanity and all too obvious powerlessness that's your everyday life. That which you wish to return back to will ultimate reject and discard you. Good evening to you. :blushing:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the extent that any of this is even true - some of it may be, I haven't read it because a paragraph of Jewish propaganda is a waste of time, let alone thousands of words - it remains infinitely preferrable to being demonised and dispossessed in your own homeland by third world shit who ruin everything, against a cultural of sexual degeneracy, substance abuse, obesity, family breakdown, isolation, debt, hideous consumerism, nihilism, and mass depression.

Soz.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

You don't know real history, only the lying narrative of the current cultural Marxist regime which is under transnational financial occupation. We gave them independence, they have independence, and they can now return to their countries to enjoy it. They have their lands and we have ours. We never settled their countries and we don't want ours settled. We have no intention of being bred out of existance to please degenerate self-hating liberals like you. Move to Somalia, you have forefeited the right to be British.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

No, you who call patriots Nazis need to get on a plane to Pakistan and settle there. You have no right as a traitor to live in our country. In any event Civil War is coming to Europe and you will then have to answer for your treachery.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fucking hell! He triggered you like a pro! He has a point, though. You can't do shit all to be where you wish. Sort out yer spelling, son. You're letting the British end down good an' proper!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

Who are the REAL trolls? A tribe of transnational goblins who undermined all white nation's morality and then flooded them with mass 3rd world immigration?

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

Your spelling won't save you in the coming Civil War son. The day when the patriots are seperated from the traitors. The sheep from the wolves. The day the traitors will wish they were not indigenous British because they won't have the option of safely returning home to some other place.

• Troll Troll x 1
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Dream on and think of love. Because it's the closest you get to love". Sort out the spelling, laddie! You're still letting side down. What a disappointment you reveal yourself as. I'm so sorry. Just not for you, mind. I'm still right here - where I always was. o_O

10. reelfountain

reelfountain Well-Known Member

Migrants are housed on their day of arrival in the UK. They are given monetary benefits then forwarded for permanent housing onto housing associations who favour them over white people (who would never make the points because of the colour of their skin).

Migrants are given priority in housing. This free housing and money incentivises them to have large families as they know there is a 'higher hand' taking great care of them - providing regular free money, free school education and free health care. They also have more rights than white people as they are seen as victims that must be afforded special 'victim status'. Laws exist also for migrants and ethnic minorities to be given jobs, if they so choose, at the expense of white people.

This is identity politics in action. Migrants at the top of the favouritism list, whites down at the bottom.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

The homeless sleeping on the streets of Britain, including 13,000 former British soldiers suffering from the mental and physical results of war, are overwhelmingly indigenous British people. Many of the new homeless are living rough due to the housing meant for them being given to racial strangers. These invaders who have just arrived in the country or born here and classified as 'ethnic-minorites' are housed ahead of indigenous Britons on the basis that so-called ethnic minorities are 'vulnerable.'
    VETERAN SPAT ON AND URINATED ON IN HIS SLEEP BY MUSLIM INVADERS:
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...r-news/homeless-ex-soldier-says-been-10098196
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  12. reelfountain

If this man was a Muslim migrant (notice how migrants are usually Muslim) he would instantly be given a roof over his head in a b&b or hotel, then he'd be forwarded on to a housing association that would soon offer him (and his family) permanent housing. This is globalism's replacement population programme for Europe. This is why the only people having large families in the UK nowadays are migrants - because all the incentives and infrastructure is laid out on offer to them. This is why you only ever see white people sleeping on the streets.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

So the answer is still 'no, I can't.' That's good, I'm glad that we've managed to disprove some of your racist nonsense.

• Redundant Redundant x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

This is what happens when your country is under occupation by a hostile transnational elite who not only hates your religion and it's founder but your very race and ethnicity and wants you extinct. Muslims and other 'minorities' including gays and soon officially paedophiles, and of course the self-hating leftist and liberal traitors as you see in the post above this, are their battalions against us.

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  15. reelfountain

I never said the council gives them social housing - specially tailored housing associations do.

Globalism in action.

• Like Like x 1
  16. reelfountain

Spot on. That's why I'm so proud of Morrissey. He's the one public figure in music that has spoken out and aired his opinions loud and clear. That makes him a man of the people.

17. ForgotHowIGotMyName

ForgotHowIGotMyName Active Member

I actually said something similar to Millennial Woes a few weeks ago. He is a very Morrissey-esque figure.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

My country isn't under occupation by anyone. Of course, I can't speak for your country but mine certainly isn't.
    Now, isn't it time your went back to your village? I hear they are badly missing their idiot.

• Like Like x 1

19. I'm confident that I can speak for Village Smiths, HowIForgotMyName, and ReelFountain when I say that, once upon a time - maybe not that long ago - we too would have considered the idea of our homeland and our whole civilisation being under parasitic occupation a ridiculous one too.

Believe me, it's no fun becoming aware that it'd be ridiculous to think anything other than that. I don't know about the other lads, but I really really do not want to have to believe it. Yet, having learned what I've learned, I have no choice.

At one time, we agreed with you. What changed? What did we see? Go away and reflect on that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Insightful Insightful x 1
  20. Village Smiths

Village Smiths Member

'Your country' to give away if indeed you are a Briton. Observing the current level of mass immigration by whatever means possible and under whatever name it is given from time to time, incited and arranged by a hostile foreign ruling elite who controls our borders and politicians, Britain will be minority indigenous in just a few decades. More of the 3rd world entered our shores just under Theresa May than any people since the Norman invasion of 1066. And your hatred for our own people is noted in your characterisation of our ancient villages as a home for idiots. Rather it is you cosmopolitan globalists who are the idiots, slaves of your hedonistic passions and the latest tech created to ultimatly destroy you. You are just one mind-controlled soldier among the battalions of the enemy within, an enemy who will ultimatly kill useless leftist idiots like you first when their brutal rule is finally established for all to see. Just as they did in the Bolshevik revolution.

[​IMG]

• Insightful Insightful x 2
    • Troll Troll x 2