British Nationalist Podcast Discusses Morrissey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Village Smiths, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come now. You really mustn’t be so hard upon yourself. There’s someone out there who’ll love you. For a fee above minimum wage? :brows:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. According to Untruth the Jutes, Angles , Saxons, and Normans were all poor immigrants. The Danes and Vikings too, as you can easily tell by watching the stupid Viking shows. Dan geld was reparations for the Brits trying to attack the Dane swords with their necks.:crazy:
    William The Congqueror was like an Immigrant King.:lbf: True read all about via Untruth insanity.:crazy:

But thank God none were Islamists.:thumb:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  4. GodEmperorMorrissey

GodEmperorMorrissey Well-Known Member

Retard, Nationalism is OK. It means putting your country first

• Redundant Redundant x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imagine there's no countries. It isn't hard to do.

6. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

Well done! All that hard work you've put in learning the difference between countries is starting to pay off.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

Well that's a lie. Find me one local authority housing policy where Muslims are explicitly given priority for LA or HA accommodation. Betcha can't.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete guesses here, but I'm going for
    a) Birmingham, and
    b) North Kensington...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why's that Pete?
    You're let though the net every fucking day, aren't you?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course s/he can’t. Yet again, they push the narrative of “....the hard done by white working classes cast aside because of diversity and ‘PC’” and how their “exceptionalism” over other groups singles them out for persecution (pleeeeeease!).
    How revealing that s/he places the Irish upon a pedestal, yet ignores the positive contributions made by other immigrant communities who’ve made Britain their home, having stepped forward and defended it from those with the mindset they aspire towards in the darkest hours of 1940. Certain gallant individuals like these. I doubt the usuals have the ability to spot the Muslims amongst their number, eh?
    [​IMG]
    As well as gents like these from the Caribbean. A cousin of my mother was amongst their number:
    [​IMG]
    Not to mention, ladies like these who served in the Auxiliary Territorial Service:
    [​IMG]
    And not to mention this gent, who was a Squadron Leader in WW2.
    [​IMG]
    Brace yourself, @Radis Noir. You just know a self-described “nobody” will chat fluent pretzel, as only they can. :blushing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Redundant Redundant x 1
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not really all for "freedom of speech" are you?
    They have as much right to be here as you & the rest of the limp laughable left loonies.
    They're just offering a diametrically opposite view to yours & skinny-bob's.
    Read, digest, accept, or reject.
    Simple really rather than wetting your knickers about it.

• Troll Troll x 1
  12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the demonstration of nothingness. @Uncleskinny has a tear in his eye....from laughing at you. :thumb:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you’re reduced to guessing, you are - in effect - acknowledging you’ve nowt by way of reply. @Radis Noir’s point remains unchallenged.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aww thanks.
    But skinny, you're life is the epitome of nothingness, & that's the reason for your tears, as you know it to be so true. Sad.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

@Bluebirds, when some present view hate speech as a “valid opinion” (hmmmm, yes! :crazy:), you can either feel for them or laugh at them.
    I prefer to laugh at them and get on with my life. Something they clear don’t have.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your challenge is frankly idiotic; no-one has access to all that information, or the time to find it & provide it on here, you loon. Even if they did, you'd dispute it, so again, pointless & idiotic.
    However, as you have more time on your hands than most, you might stand more of a chance, soooo, why don't you provide one where they haven't been given priority?
    That should give you something constructive to do, & then give yourself a gold star afterwards. @wanker

17. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

I'll take that as a 'no,' then.

• Like Like x 2
    • Insightful Insightful x 1
  18. Imagine a world full of vaguely brown, insectoid wage and debt slaves of indeterminate ancestry living in pods and eating insects to more economically serve their Jewish masters in their gated communities and on their private islands.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Are you sure it's a matter of the difference between the countries, as opposed to the difference between the peoples who founded them?

And - shock horror - their degree of difference relative to the British?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I’m not @Uncleskinny. And it’s “your”, not “you’re”. For a defender of England, people will take you seriously if you could only learn to master English. He’s gotten well into your head if you assume every non-racist posting here is him. We’ll continue to laugh at you. It’s the normal thing to do. o_O

• Like Like x 1