British Nationalist Podcast Discusses Morrissey

I won't and you should f*** off. This website is already a cesspool without more of this kind of shit.

Totally agree.
This dark stuff should be on the dark web, hidden & only available if you want to search it out.
No place for it on this forum, or any forum that's readily available to the average user.
Why hasn't tseng had the sense to remove it?

How about you stop infiltrating forums to act as a gatekeeper to stop anyone challenging your communist genocidal anti-white ideology? How about you stop defaming people with your mind-controlling cultural Marxist slurs? When you hate Morrissey and his Irish and English ancestry so much why are you hanging around here trying to control ideas and set narratives?

You're the one "infiltrating forums" but @davidt doesn't mind allowing this one to turn into a hate site it seems. You're brand new here and all of your posts are anti-Semitic or white nationalist propaganda.

Oh. And as Mozza’s manager’s a Jew, does he by default promote white genocide by having his wayward ward sing with an Afro-American on his forthcoming album?

Why did countries who did not even know of each others existance expel the Jews and always for the same reasons; usury, moral corruption of the people, promoting homosexuality and paedophilia, promoting feminism to destroy the non-Jewish family, seizing control of power through rulers debt to them, working simultaniously with the countries enemies and funding both sides in wars? Why do Jews control education, academe, the music industry and the media, the politicians and banks?
learn-from-history-109-times-counting-that-jews-have-25685321.png

Totally agree.
This dark stuff should be on the dark web, hidden & only available if you want to search it out.
No place for it on this forum, or any forum that's readily available to the average user.
Why hasn't tseng had the sense to remove it?

So you cannot dispute the veracity of it, you just want to continue dying in blissful ignorance and spare your weak constitution?

You're the one "infiltrating forums" but @davidt doesn't mind allowing this one to turn into a hate site it seems. You're brand new here and all of your posts are anti-Semitic or white nationalist propaganda.

What's a "hate site"?

What's "white nationalism"? The desire among the native populations of Europe to have the ethnic homelands they had before mass immigration was imposed upon them against their will?

Why did countries who did not even know of each others existance expel the Jews and always for the same reasons; usury, moral corruption of the people, promoting homosexuality and paedophilia, promoting feminism to destroy the non-Jewish family, seizing control of power through rulers debt to them, working simultaniously with the countries enemies and funding both sides in wars? Why do Jews control education, academe, the music industry and the media, the politicians and banks?
learn-from-history-109-times-counting-that-jews-have-25685321.png
Ohhh! You took your time to prove you’ve nowt to say! Yet again you demonstrate how little you know when asked a straight question. So you post what you do as pitiful consolation for your powerless state, as well as the inanity that remains still is your everyday life.
Carry on posting. The only thing you prove is how far and low this site has fallen, and how 2019 will be definitely remembered as Morrissey’s “Annus Horribilus”.

Ohhh! You took your time to prove you’ve nowt to say! Yet again you demonstrate how little you know when asked a straight question. So you post what you do as pitiful consolation for your powerless state, as well as the inanity that remains still is your everyday life.
Carry on posting. The only thing you prove is how far and low this site has fallen, and how 2019 will be definitely remembered as Morrissey’s “Annus Horribilus”.
Are you trying to insinuate that you asked me a question? Repeat it and I'll answer you. As to Morrissey he is going from strenght to strenght in embracing the truth. 'The truth shall set you free.' Worry about your own Anus Horribilous and your part in standing by without intervening to stop White Genocide by the tribe. The civilisation that produced Morrissey is going under. Worry about that.

Last edited:
Are you trying to insinuate that you asked me a question? Repeat it and I'll answer you.
You’re posting memes to duck answering straight questions. Waiting for “civil war” is rather like Nick Griffin undertaking a ceaseless quest to find the land where the one-eyed man is king, or you finding gold at the end of the rainbow guarded by a unicorn named Cecil, someone once remarked online.
Get your beard brush ready. You’ll be having an awfully long wait for what you wish to occur. :thumb:

Are you trying to insinuate that you asked me a question? Repeat it and I'll answer you. As to Morrissey he is going from strenght to strenght in embracing the truth. 'The truth shall set you free.' Worry about your own Anus Horribilous and your part in standing by without intervening to stop White Genocide by the tribe.

Adding nowt to nowt still leaves nowt, sweetie. Try to find a handmaiden for yourself on the Daily Stormer “Lonely Hurts” section. It could be the key to your salvation. But then again, it could be seen as the source of your frustrations. :brows:

Are you trying to insinuate that you asked me a question? Repeat it and I'll answer you. As to Morrissey he is going from strenght to strenght in embracing the truth. 'The truth shall set you free.' Worry about your own Anus Horribilous and your part in standing by without intervening to stop White Genocide by the tribe.

I’m a black fan of The Smiths, by the way. Get a copy of ‘Hulmerist’ (plenty going cheap right now on eBay - for very obvious reasons) and you’ll see plenty of us, amongst the crowds In Wolverhampton, back in 1988.
Poor Mozza ignored us. Now he’s pulling us off the streets to appear in selfies with him. Tokenism doesn’t dispel truths told, it only effectively confirms them. Chew upon this as you post your next pointless vid or set of nothingness for your lonely consolation. :blushing:

Are you trying to insinuate that you asked me a question? Repeat it and I'll answer you. As to Morrissey he is going from strenght to strenght in embracing the truth. 'The truth shall set you free.' Worry about your own Anus Horribilous and your part in standing by without intervening to stop White Genocide by the tribe. The civilisation that produced Morrissey is going under. Worry about that.
Sort out your grammar, twinkle! You self-styled “defenders of England” have a laughable way of undermining yourselves when triggered by your own reflection. The only superiority you’ve got over anyone is by making yourself look stupid so very consistently. :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Back
Top Bottom